Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Do you mind setting me in the Waiting List? Thank you.

edit: Sorry, Zerhai told me about letting purplehaze look at my scroll before approving it. Click here.

Thanks for the notice! smile.gif

Hi Tani and thanks for your interest in the lineage. smile.gif

Unless you have selected the account option to hide adults on your scroll you will have to wait a bit to get put on the list. You need to have seven adult dragons in order to qualify and I see none at this point. It should only take a few days to grow those hatchlings, though, so come back and post again when seven of them have grown up. Or if you are hiding adults, just change that setting temporarily until I get a chance to look.

Hi Tani and thanks for your interest in the lineage. smile.gif

Unless you have selected the account option to hide adults on your scroll you will have to wait a bit to get put on the list. You need to have seven adult dragons in order to qualify and I see none at this point. It should only take a few days to grow those hatchlings, though, so come back and post again when seven of them have grown up. Or if you are hiding adults, just change that setting temporarily until I get a chance to look.

Oh. Sorry, I totally forgot about rule no. 5. .-. I can assure you I didn't hide any adult dragons, if I have any that is. ^^; Sorry yet again.

But yeah, I'm interested in this lineage. Tbh, the Breast Cancer support thing is what took my attention. I do have plans to breed a CB Pink and the Hope Pink that I'm hoping to get soon and maybe even contribute to this thread in return. (After my Magi becomes an adult) But aye, I have big plans. tongue.gif

My 9 (or at least 7) hatchlings will be grown up in 3 days max if I'm correct so I'll just have to contain my excitement over this. xd.png

Edited by Tani

Oh. Sorry, I totally forgot about rule no. 5. .-. I can assure you I didn't hide any adult dragons, if I have any that is. ^^; Sorry yet again.

But yeah, I'm interested in this lineage. Tbh, the Breast Cancer support thing is what took my attention. I do have plans to breed a CB Pink and the Hope Pink that I'm hoping to get soon and maybe even contribute to this thread in return. (After my Magi becomes an adult) But aye, I have big plans. tongue.gif

My 9 (or at least 7) hatchlings will be grown up in 3 days max if I'm correct so I'll just have to contain my excitement over this. xd.png

If you would like, once you get your seven adult dragons, i can breed you a hope egg from one of my pairs. Also, i forgot to mention, (sorry) my hope egg, Hope Like You've Never Been Hurt has grown up!

Edited by JerimiahDevitt

If you would like, once you get your seven adult dragons, i can breed you a hope egg from one of my pairs. Also, i forgot to mention, (sorry) my hope egg, Hope Like You've Never Been Hurt has grown up!

That would be totally appreciated, thank you! :D

So my two dragons Eternally Loving Hope and my other male Chance Tyra produced an egg I influenced it to be a female, I think I will keep it, considering only have one female pink.

I can breed any of my pairs (except one, I just bred them) for anyone wanting more hopes and/or on the waiting list. In 5 hours when I am not hatchie locked anymore.

Tried breeding E. Hope...Since, I am leaving for Alaska on May 12th, I won't have the chance to breed her again. I MIGHT have some net access where I am going and if I do...I will try and breed, if not this is it until October.

Later!

Awww! Hope you will have access. We miss you when you aren't here to torment us. wink.gif

Tried breeding E. Hope...Since, I am leaving for Alaska on May 12th, I won't have the chance to breed her again. I MIGHT have some net access where I am going and if I do...I will try and breed, if not this is it until October.

Later!

Aw sad.gif

If I get mauled by a bear I already promised my scroll to somebody...lol...j/k.

will miss you myst!

Well, if you get mauled by a bear you'll have to be sure and let us know so I can name my next Hope dragon in memory of you! wink.gif

Well, I will split my scroll in two then PH...you can have all my CBs and the other person can have all my lineaged eggs...

Expect for my CB silvers...they can go to Santini...and none for you Zerhai. tongue.gif

I leave all my Hopes to Amthystfire...I guess that is it. I am going to be out of communication starting the night of the 14th...I will still have net in Fairbanks Alaska, but once I am out of there! Hahaha...see you here and there then.

I will be back to bother you all a few more times...before then of course...but that is my DC "will"...lol.

Edited by Mysthunter

Well, I will split my scroll in two then PH...you can have all my CBs and the other person can have all my lineaged eggs...

Expect for my CB silvers...they can go to Santini...and none for you Zerhai. tongue.gif

I leave all my Hopes to Amthystfire...I guess that is it. I am going to be out of communication starting the night of the 14th...I will still have net in Fairbanks Alaska, but once I am out of there! Hahaha...see you here and there then.

I will be back to bother you all a few more times...before then of course...but that is my DC "will"...lol.

*pouty face*

*pokes with spork*

I leave all my Hopes to Amthystfire...

Even E. Hope? I think she should be mine since I am the only surviving thread monitor! wink.gif Amthystfire can have the rest of your horde.

Even E. Hope? I think she should be mine since I am the only surviving thread monitor! wink.gif Amthystfire can have the rest of your horde.

You know PH you have a good point with E. Hope...so yeah I guess it could do that. I also think it would be AWESOME to have a theif dragon so I could steal other people's Hope Eggs...I mean it would go like...

I SOOOOOOOOOOOO totally have a Hope Egg to give out, who wants it!!!

YES!!! I EPICLY SO WANT THAT ONE!!!

SWEET SENDING YOU THE LINK!!! CLICK HERE!!!

Really??? Sweet, I think I will take that...

Hey...I did not get the egg...where it be?

No clue, it just kinda vanished...

HAHAHAHA...I STOLE IT!!!

Oh myst how dare you steal my egg!

You are so mean Myst you stole PH egg!!! I want to cry now!!! sad.gif

Oh well...hehehe...

See, that would be awesome...so totally awesome.

There is a prize in there...a very nice 2nd Gen PB Blusang...I wonder what mistakes I made...

Edited by Mysthunter

Yo. I have 9 adult dragons now and would like my name to be on the Waiting List before I PM JerimiahDevitt for an egg?

lolol myst! love how you ninja'd another egg in there

Edited by Zerhai

lolol myst! love how you ninja'd another egg in there

I took eggie for boylet. He said he wanted.

Lists updated to here.

@Amthystfire - could I have the link for that egg that you picked up, please? I can't add it otherwise.

@Tani - you are now officially on the wait list and can go ahead and send your PM to JerimiahDevitt. smile.gif

@Mysthunter, purplehaze and Zerhai - Please stop spamming this thread with ridiculous posts about Myst's DC will! rolleyes.gif Myst ain't gonna get mauled by no bear -- they'll be running the other way!