Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm still around to breed. biggrin.gif

I only have the one pair, but I'll be willing to breed them to whoever PM's me

jehaa... i catch a CB pink. It seems to be a good time to get it. I hope I get a second, but so fare i look for it wat it will be mate.

*sorry for my bad english... german is quite easier *

I'm happy to say that I got a mate for Prince of Hope and got a new Hope egg from him - http://dragcave.net/lineage/95qv. this egg was successfully transferred to afa, but not to their scroll, but to their daughter's (temporarily). when afa gets unlocked, they'll transfer the egg to their own scroll and post here in the thread about it. I hope parking the egg for a time on afa's daughter's scroll is not breaking any rules.

I wish to join this lineage.

I solemnly swear to abide by it's doctrines and do my part to raise awareness.

>/////> Um, hope I did that right? Scroll locked at the moment but I'll certainly message someone if/when I get unlocked.

Updated to here.

Could everyone please do me a favor and check to make sure that your name is on the waiting list (if it's supposed to be) or that you've been removed from it (if you have a Hope already)? It's been awhile since anyone's been able to update and I had some difficulty keeping things straight this time around. No need to post if you're where you're supposed to be, but if you see a correction please let us know!

- Danne

Good news everyone! /read in Professors Farnsworth's voice

I've obtained a CB Pink for my second Hope Dragon, if the influence takes and there's not refusal I'll have two breeding Hope pairs.

And of course I'll only breed on request.

Updated to here.

Could everyone please do me a favor and check to make sure that your name is on the waiting list (if it's supposed to be) or that you've been removed from it (if you have a Hope already)? It's been awhile since anyone's been able to update and I had some difficulty keeping things straight this time around. No need to post if you're where you're supposed to be, but if you see a correction please let us know!

- Danne

Thank you Danne for taking on the task of much-delayed updating. I know it is much easier when done often, but real life has gotten in the way lately.

No kidding (about real life getting in the way)! Midterms, anyone? dry.gif

Edited by Danne

And papers. And catching up with classes. And spring break cannot come soon enough. I really should forgo sleeping at this rate. @___@

Congrats, DarkPhoenix~ Hope everything works out.

Please remove me from the egg waiting list. Thank you very much!

I have been gifted eggs by 3 wonderful friends; Carrots, Ksew, and Bantymom. Thank you is inadequate to express how much I appreciate your gifts, and how much joy your gifts are giving me. I promise to help others know the joy you have given me by sharing the offspring of these dragons with others on the waiting list. Thank you all again!

Yay! *Squeels* My pair have successfully bred! (after a few failed attempts.) And produced This beauty. As I currently have nothing to breed a second hope with, I'll offer it to those on the waiting list. PM's to be sent out following this post to the first three on the wait list. If you are further down on the list feel free to PM me anyways. First come, first serve and if no one responds I will keep it myself and hunt down a mate for it later.

Congrats!! Just a heads up - you might want to PM some people on the waiting list, because not many people reply from just posting on the thread. smile.gif

I'm on the waiting list! And I want that Hope.

I just need to get a CB pink to breed, but that can wait.

=3

Xoxo

Hello,

my CB Pink gets female and now i hope for a male to get a breding pair.

I`m actually got no name for her but i think " Lilianaes hope for life" will match.

What do you think?

^I don't see why not. That sounds rather pretty.

Well...I think I'll be unlocked later today.

Just checked and in about three hours I'll have room for an egg slot. I'd love to get started on this lineage, and if you're available then that'd be quite awesome. >.<"

Edited by Sinsdaemn

I see two responses to eggs posted, but neither state which egg (or hatchling as the other posted appears to be) they are trying to claim. I'll be on chat for the next hour(until 7PM EST). So if mine was among those trying to be claimed feel free to PM me.

^^" Just kept it a little too general. Attempting to contact Emerald...

Message: Emerald has been successfully contacted. tongue.gif

So yup, just tell me when you can take her :3