Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Sip of Hope is all grown up now and gendered properly. I'll attempt a breeding with her chosen mate after Valentines.

I want to know what the new Valentines Dragon will look like...we are doing the still pure pink dragon...nothing else right?

That is correct.

I can't wait to see the new Valentine dragon, either, but no matter what it looks like it cannot breed with a Hope. wink.gif

i just received a lovely cb pink, and influenced the eggy male

i wonder... could i pm egwenna for an egg from Hope Fights Like A Girl?

then i could continue the pretty staircase lineage cool.gif

That is correct.

I can't wait to see the new Valentine dragon, either, but no matter what it looks like it cannot breed with a Hope. wink.gif

Figured, I know there was talk about adding different ones...

i just received a lovely cb pink, and influenced the eggy male

i wonder... could i pm egwenna for an egg from Hope Fights Like A Girl?

then i could continue the pretty staircase lineage cool.gif

Well, Egwenna is on the breeders list, so sure.

@ Mysthunter - We talked about adding others, but decided not to do it -- at least not yet. CB pinks are difficult to get, but not impossible, so we are sticking with them. I do not think the lineages would look as good if we added other dragons.

Pretteh pictures, thank you~ <3

Happy late valentines day to all and everyone~!

Edited by Saikachan

I'm thinking about joining this... I'm assured this would be my first lineage; but first, how will this help with the cancer? Edited by Kieva

I'm thinking about joining this... I'm assured this would be my first lineage; but first, how will this help with the cancer?

As stated in the first post "This lineage is to raise awareness of the disease and spread hope for a cure." So it does not exactly help directly with the cancer, but it supports and honors those who are dealing with it. There is a button on the first post, though, that you can click to help fund free mammograms. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I finally caught myself a CB Male and named him Pink Soldier of Hope. I have successfully bred him with Pink Miracle of Hope and they produced this egg http://dragcave.net/lineage/ejpX

I'm keeping this egg as I like to keep the first born from each pair however it now means that I have three breeding pairs. I am happy to breed for anyone they just need to PM me as I am only breeding them by request.

I have promised an egg to j-pond however he was having trouble getting an IM to work and I don't really want to transfer an egg without having real time chat as I have never transfered an egg before. If someone more experienced than myself knows another way of transfering an egg without IM then I would really appreciate it if you could send me a PM with instructions.

Anyways I will let you know when this little Hope eggie grows up smile.gif

I just managed to snag a CB pink egg. I will gladly gift it to anyone who needs it as a mate for their Hope dragon.

I would love a hope dragon, even though I am currently locked. I will post back here when I am unlocked again.

I have been given a CB Pink, so I can continue to spread the hope when my hope egg grows up.

I just managed to snag a CB pink egg. I will gladly gift it to anyone who needs it as a mate for their Hope dragon.

Must be a good time for it -- I have one, too, which I am happy to give to anyone in the lineage. I would prefer it go to someone who has a Hope dragon but does not yet have a mate for it. I am also happy to Influence and hatch it for you to better ensure the compatibility with your Hope if you don't have other pinks to Influence it yourself!

If there's no one who has a Hope in need of a mate, though, it can also go to anyone on the waitlist, provided they promise to use it for the lineage once they get their Hope. smile.gif

It is a good time for CB Pinks, they are EVERYWHERE. Just go through a few of the recent pages of the trading threads XD

It's a sign!

PonyGurl: Unfortunately, we can't accept new members who have less than seven adult dragons. We'd love to have you once you meet the requirements, though!

grayson1314 and Kieva, do you want to join the lineage? It's not clear from your posts whether you want to officially join.