Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I haven't found a cb pink yet but my gifted pink grew up into a little female. Can't post a link since I'm on my phone.

I see you are loading up on more sporks there!  wink.gif

I guess I need to get busy and update the lists with all the new dragons! Has everyone reported their dragons from the Event? I think there were a couple that I hadn't seen posted, yet.

i have tons of sporks on my scroll now, its my latest naming craze, lol, quite a few of my unnamed dragons ended up with spork names and even have a little personal project im doing with all 'spork' dragons!

Edited by Zerhai

I see you are loading up on more sporks there! wink.gif

I guess I need to get busy and update the lists with all the new dragons! Has everyone reported their dragons from the Event? I think there were a couple that I hadn't seen posted, yet.

Whoops, sorry. Here's Blossoming Hope. Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/gIGxc

Sorry if it's not clicky, my phone's not letting me do hyperlinks.

I'm soooo sorry I missed the Event!!!! I definitely would have participated if I had only checked in sooner and heard about it sad.gif If anyone needs a Hope egg, I have 9 Hope pairs that can be bred at anytime smile.gif Just PM me and I'll see who is cooperating smile.gif

Totally unrelated, but I was diagnosed as having MPD. sad.gif

MPD? Sorry, I don't know what that is.

MPD? Sorry, I don't know what that is.

multiple personality disorder? thats the only thing I found when i googled it....

Totally unrelated, but I was diagnosed as having MPD. sad.gif

Is it what Zerhai said?

Regardless, I'm so sorry! I have something different about me too, but I'd rather not say what. It kept me up a few nights. I know it's hard. I probably sound like a therapist but it helps if you have someone to talk about it with.

Is it what Zerhai said?

Regardless, I'm so sorry!  I have something different about me too, but I'd rather not say what.  It kept me up a few nights.  I know it's hard.  I probably sound like a therapist but it helps if you have someone to talk about it with.

I don't mean to sound callous, I am not, i was rushed at the end of my last post!

btw i just caught a cb pink, if anyone needs one pm me, its still on cooldown though. if noone wants it i will simply keep it

Edited by Zerhai

multiple personality disorder? thats the only thing I found when i googled it....

Yes, Multiple Personality Disorder. I get from one place to the next and can't remember how, stuff like that.

And Zerhai, can I have the CB?

Edited by YOGSCAST_Dragon

Yes, Multiple Personality Disorder. I get from one place to the next and can't remember how, stuff like that.

That must be kind of frightening. sad.gif I'm sorry about the diagnosis, but at least now you have some idea of why those sorts of things are happening.

And Zerhai, can I have the CB?

Sure! *goes to pm*

...I just found out my friend, her twin sister, and her boyfriend were killed in a triple murder...

What a tragedy! I am so sorry!

...I just found out my friend, her twin sister, and her boyfriend were killed in a triple murder...

oh no, i am so sorry! I will pray for them and you.

OH MY GOODNESS

When did this happen? Why haven't I heard about this before?!

This must be really awful for you! I'm so sorry!

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it must be so difficult for you right now, and I hope that we all can help you get through this terrible time. It must be awful right now.

OHMIGAWD DAS HORRIBLE!!!

Oh my God! That's horrible!

I'm so so sorry for you... Will pray for you.

Thank you everyone for your support.

(An actress in the popular TV show the simpsons died yesterday after a long battle with breast cancer.)

Edited by YOGSCAST_Dragon

I don'y have any pinks but if I get one I'd like to join this lineage smile.gif my BFF's mum got breast cancer so I give my full support!

I don'y have any pinks but if I get one I'd like to join this lineage smile.gif my BFF's mum got breast cancer so I give my full support!

purplehaze will need a link to your scroll, so just go ahead and post one or pm them with a link.

also once you get approved, noone will probably breed until after the halloween dragons they get tomorrow grow up!