Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I don'y have any pinks but if I get one I'd like to join this lineage smile.gif my BFF's mum got breast cancer so I give my full support!

I hope your BFF's mother is doing well. Thanks for your interest in the lineage. You don't really need to have a CB pink in order to get a Hope egg. You just wouldn't be able to breed it until you get one. Members of this lineage are pretty helpful about offering extra CB Pinks to people who need mates. smile.gif

I can't add you to the wait list quite yet, though. In order to be put on the list you need to have less than 2 dead things on your scroll. I suspect that the tombstones on your scroll may be Zombie attempts (I have 4 of them on my own scroll right now), but they are still dead, so I will have to wait until they are gone before I add you to the list. Post back and let me know when your scroll is clear.

I hope your BFF's mother is doing well. Thanks for your interest in the lineage. You don't really need to have a CB pink in order to get a Hope egg. You just wouldn't be able to breed it until you get one. Members of this lineage are pretty helpful about offering extra CB Pinks to people who need mates. smile.gif

I can't add you to the wait list quite yet, though. In order to be put on the list you need to have less than 2 dead things on your scroll. I suspect that the tombstones on your scroll may be Zombie attempts (I have 4 of them on my own scroll right now), but they are still dead, so I will have to wait until they are gone before I add you to the list. Post back and let me know when your scroll is clear.

Yeah, they are Zombie attempts. The only thing is I tried to revive them into Zombies but it said they disintigrated. sad.gif

Edited by Twilightdragon983

Yeah, they are Zombie attempts. The only thing is I tried to revive them into Zombies but it said they disintigrated. sad.gif

That happened to three out of four of mine, too. sad.gif

Oh well, the tombstones will go away.

That happened to three out of four of mine, too. sad.gif

Oh well, the tombstones will go away.

so do I have to wait until they go away to join?

so do I have to wait until they go away to join?

*nod* yes, that is correct (of course if ph corrects me i will accept it gladly and poke her with a spork) dead things take 2 weeks to leave a scroll if i remember correctly, also i think i remember i couldn't join right off the bat bc of a dead egg on my scroll when i joined!

*nod* yes, that is correct (of course if ph corrects me i will accept it gladly and poke her with a spork) dead things take 2 weeks to leave a scroll if i remember correctly, also i think i remember i couldn't join right off the bat bc of a dead egg on my scroll when i joined!

Aw, man!

Hey, it's okay! Everyone's waiting for the eggs to grow up anyway. Once purplehaze accepts you you'll probably get an egg right away, because everyone loves to breed their hopes.

So sorry for your best friend's mom! I hope she pulls through.

Hey, it's okay! Everyone's waiting for the eggs to grow up anyway. Once purplehaze accepts you you'll probably get an egg right away, because everyone loves to breed their hopes.

So sorry for your best friend's mom! I hope she pulls through.

ain't that the truth, (speaking of i haven't bred a hope dragon in a couple weeks i think i am getting withdrawal)

Aw, man!

Sorry, but Zerhai is right. You will have to wait. Post back here when your scroll is clear and I will get you on the list right away. Most of us haven't bred our Hopes for awhile, so you should have no problem getting an egg quickly.

Sorry, but Zerhai is right. You will have to wait. Post back here when your scroll is clear and I will get you on the list right away. Most of us haven't bred our Hopes for awhile, so you should have no problem getting an egg quickly.

probably can get a few hope eggs quickly! lol! if you want to use the scroll space for em!

Lists updated to here.

Please check and make sure that all the Hopes you own are on the list. smile.gif

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

Sent this egg to LillyLWalling.

I was looking over the lists and realized that there's another person on the waiting list. thumbs_up.png

EDIT: Also caught a CB pink, although I'd like to keep it because I have a couple unmated Hopes.

Edited by sunnynight12345

I was looking over the lists and realized that there's another person on the waiting list. thumbs_up.png

EDIT: Also caught a CB pink, although I'd like to keep it because I have a couple unmated Hopes.

i gave up on having all my hopes have mates, it will never happen cause i will always have more hopes!

A little hope.

Please don't post your Hopes here on a one-way link. You have no control at all over who takes them. They should not go to anyone who is not a member here or on the list for an egg. You can offer the egg here, but please use a two-way trade or ask for PMs.

Edited by purplehaze

This is a really, really inspirational thread. I am going to join this!

May you add me to the waiting list please? Thanks!

im taking this so it doesn't get lost!

edit: lol it amuses me that this is a descendant of some of my hopes! (though if someone else wants this hope i will happily give it up, i picked it up since I didn't want it to get lost!)

re-edit: i have influenced it and a cb pink i have, and will be hatching them to be a pair, so they will be up for grabs for anyone new to the lineage once they hatch!

Edited by Zerhai

This is a really, really inspirational thread. I am going to join this!

May you add me to the waiting list please? Thanks!

Welcome, Delphiniuma!

Still hasn't replied yet. unsure.gif I don't think I'll be PMing people on the list anymore, I don't have the egg space to wait for people to read their PMs. Would anyone like the Hope egg? PM me for the teleport link.

Edited by sunnynight12345

i would sunny but i have recently taken the egg that could have been lost onto my scroll already! (I only have 2 slots on my scroll left since i am so loaded on hatchlings!)

Edited by Zerhai

Thanks Zerhai for taking that egg. I would have taken it myself but I was scroll-locked.

i would sunny but i have recently taken the egg that could have been lost onto my scroll already! (I only have 2 slots on my scroll left since i am so loaded on hatchlings!)

It's okay, I understand, and I am glad you took the egg!

I just really hope that this hope dragon doesn't grow up on my scroll. I have two unmated dragons and one CB egg, and I don't want another unmated Hope.

No one should expect to hear from me until Friday, I probably won't come online.

I have taken Sunny's egg. Now I just need two CB pinks because I already have one unmated Hope. wink.gif Someday when my scroll is clear I will have to go hunting.

I have a CB pink if someone needs one. let me know if you want it.

Edited by HimuraMai