Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

List updated to here.

@Delphiniuma - Thank you for your interest in the lineage. smile.gif I have not added you to the wait list just yet, though. You have 3 tombstones at the bottom of your scroll and I don't know if those are successful zombies or dead dragons. I will check tonight. If they are dead dragons you will have to wait until the tombstones disappear before I can add you.

Please can I be put on the waiting list for a hope dragon? I'm egglocked currently but would like to help!

sadly you will have to wait until the dead egg on your scroll vanishes!

after that we would love to have you!

@Delphiniuma - Thank you for your interest in the lineage.  smile.gif I have not added you to the wait list just yet, though. You have 3 tombstones at the bottom of your scroll and I don't know if those are successful zombies or dead dragons. I will check tonight. If they are dead dragons you will have to wait until the tombstones disappear before I can add you.

Okay, I see that two of them are dead dragons, probably failed zombie attempts, but still dead things and the rules say you must have less than 2 dead things on your scroll to be added to the waiting list. You will have to wait until the tombstones disappear (two weeks from time of death) before I can add you.

sadly you will have to wait until the dead egg on your scroll vanishes!

The good news is that one dead thing is allowed, so memememememememe1 can be added to the list as soon as I get it done. (And don't go poking me with a spork, either, Zerhai! That won't hurry me up one bit!)

I got a little Hope here that needs a home: http://dragcave.net/lineage/VHcCG

Is anyone interested in adopt it? smile.gif

PM me or post here, please.

I would please.

Thank you for giving me my first Hope.

Purplehaze, I don't need to go on the list for the Hopes now.

Edited by memememememememe1

Okay, I see that two of them are dead dragons, probably failed zombie attempts, but still dead things and the rules say you must have less than 2 dead things on your scroll to be added to the waiting list. You will have to wait until the tombstones disappear (two weeks from time of death) before I can add you.

The good news is that one dead thing is allowed, so memememememememe1 can be added to the list as soon as I get it done. (And don't go poking me with a spork, either, Zerhai! That won't hurry me up one bit!)

yay i am happy to be wrong (for once *hides sporks behind my back*)

and mememememem, if you want me to breed any of my hopes just pm me most of the time i am willing to breed them!

Edited by Zerhai

and memememememememe1, if you want me to breed any of my hopes just pm me most of the time i am willing to breed them!

Thank you very much, but. I have my first Hope of AnnieLyla so I don't need one currently.

Thank you very much, but. I have my first Hope of AnnieLyla so I don't need one currently.

I'm glad to announce that the Hope egg went to a good home with memememememememe1. smile.gif

Enjoy!

you will have more....after all, we're building an army here smile.gif

congrats on the successful hatching biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

My Hope egg hatched!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VHcCG

I have a naming scheme(King/Queen at the front) but it'll still have Hope in the name. Hoping it'll be a female, Queen Hope sounds nice.

Yep, she's a girl, Queen Hope. And she has a partner, King Cure.

They've bred to make this little egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tVwuY

I think I'm going to keep this one as it's their first child, all I need now is a mate.

You can add Queen Hope to the list, Purplehaze, please.

Edited by memememememememe1

Yep, she's a girl, Queen Hope. And she has a partner, King Cure.

They've bred to make this little egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tVwuY

I think I'm going to keep this one as it's their first child, all I need now is a mate.

You can  add Queen Hope to the list, Purplehaze, please.

Oh my gosh, you got a mate for Queen Hope so quickly!

Yeah, I prefer to keep my pairs' first eggs but not all the time, because I hate having unmated hopes. I have one right now, and he's slowly driving me nuts. EDIT: Thanks so much to daba555 for giving me a CB pink!

Purplehaze adds dragons when she does list updates, as long as you post the dragon's lineage it'll get on there, no need to ask her to do it.

Edited by sunnynight12345

Im so confused. I was gone for so long and I don't even know what happening. blink.gif

Oh my gosh, you got a mate for Queen Hope so quickly!

Yeah, I prefer to keep my pairs' first eggs but not all the time, because I hate having unmated hopes. I have one right now, and he's slowly driving me nuts. EDIT: Thanks so much to daba555 for giving me a CB pink!

Purplehaze adds dragons when she does list updates, as long as you post the dragon's lineage it'll get on there, no need to ask her to do it.

I got King Cure about 20 minutes after I got Queen Hope.

Anywho, when I breed them again I'm going to be gifting out the offspring, so I can help people get more hopes.

I hope that this eggie is a female too, Queen Hope of Cureland sounds better than King Cure of Hopeland. It sounds like they are trying to be rid of Hopeland.

Any who I bred a egg! http://dragcave.net/view/4PsA2

Cute egg! Well we aren't really doing anything special right now, so...

memememememememe1, I don't know, if you breed your hopes every week then you're going to have a lot of unmated hopes and I'm not sure we have new members every week. Of course I could be wrong, which tends to happen a lot rolleyes.gif

Im so confused. I was gone for so long and I don't even know what happening. blink.gif

Nothing much has really changed since you were here last, I think. wink.gif Glad to see you back.

hello yes it is I, EternalSpring, and i know it's been about thre ehundred years since i was last here but i'm here and i will be for a while, so ya'll can contact me if needed! smile.gif

The volcano and the desert are best because any pink egg that drops there will be the right dragon -- no flamingos in those climates. wink.gif But they are still not all that common.

The volcano and the desert are best because any pink egg that drops there will be the right dragon -- no flamingos in those climates.  wink.gif But they are still not all that common.

since Halloween, I have seen quite a few pinks and reds in those biomes.

I have given away a half-dozen (like to Nightway), as I have quite a few thanks to this project, and rarely run out.

I must have seen a dozen today alone.

Maybe this is a good time to hunt them. Or maybe today was a fluke, who knows?

hello yes it is I, EternalSpring, and i know it's been about thre ehundred years since i was last here but i'm here and i will be for a while, so ya'll can contact me if needed!

hi! welcome back biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

hello yes it is I, EternalSpring, and i know it's been about thre ehundred years since i was last here but i'm here and i will be for a while, so ya'll can contact me if needed! smile.gif

Hey! It is good to see you! 300 years is a long time to be missing a friend! wink.gif

I'd like to join this lineage. I have one male pink and need a female hope please! Also, four years ago my grandmother was found with breast cancer. She is alive and well, but she had to get it surgically removed and had to get treatments for a while.