Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Whoops, forgot to add that I need a spot on the wait list. ^^;

PMed one of the breeders.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Whoops, forgot to add that I need a spot on the wait list. ^^;

PMed one of the breeders.

Thanks for your interest. You still need to be approved for the wait list before you get an egg. I just checked your scroll, though, and you are good to go. smile.gif

About that SPORK WAR, Zerhai . . . just be sure you are prepared! I have big Sporks -- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 of them -- and one little one! laugh.gif

Edited by purplehaze

oh, my gowsh! so many new eggies biggrin.gif

it does my heart good to see them all!

sunnynight, wow! good job smile.gif

enjoy all your new Hopes smile.gif

Thanks for your interest. You still need to be approved for the wait list before you get an egg. I just checked your scroll, though, and you are good to go.  smile.gif

About that SPORK WAR, Zerhai . . . just be sure you are prepared! I have big Sporks -- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 of them -- and one little one!  laugh.gif

*evil grin* mwahahahahaha, I have big sporks too!

Come my sporks fight for your mistress!

1 & 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

mwhahahahahahahaha

(btw thanks for the wonder naming idea, that was 9 dragons that needed names!)

and here is my newest hope eggie: hope eggie

Edited by Zerhai

Lists updated to here!

Sunnynight, I didn't add the people to the owners' list who haven't picked up their eggs from you yet. I will get them added the next update, so be sure to post and let us know when they get them.

~purplehaze

I got a Hope eggie (male line) from Aussiemum!! biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SLUbI

*does a little happy dance*

Congratulations, Chryse!

I just bred eggs for the two new people that I added to the list today. I sent a teleport to Fiirewolvar for http://dragcave.net/lineage/2C3pX and to Taleena Fuka for http://dragcave.net/lineage/pnZXW.

@Zerhai - Yay! Sporks for the world! laugh.gif

Lists updated to here!

Sunnynight, I didn't add the people to the owners' list who haven't picked up their eggs from you yet. I will get them added the next update, so be sure to post and let us know when they get them.

~purplehaze

I think I just did a mini-spread the hope myself. I had to breed all of my hopes.

April2000 and Koleka haven't read my messages yet (I'm tracking). Tiga and silverrose have accepted their eggs.

Hey guys, the hope I got gifted gendered wrong. What should I do?

Try to grab another CB pink. If you need help with that some of us have had fairly good luck finding them. And if you don't have enough pinks for influence we can influence and hatch it for you so it will end up the right gender to be your Hope's mate.

Try to grab another CB pink. If you need help with that some of us have had fairly good luck finding them. And if you don't have enough pinks for influence we can influence and hatch it for you so it will end up the right gender to be your Hope's mate.

I mean that it didn't gender to continue the staircase (http://dragcave.net/lineage/APzO5). Is this a problem?

Oh. No that isn't a problem. We have all different shaped lines among the Hopes out there. smile.gif

Oh. No that isn't a problem. We have all different shaped lines among the Hopes out there. smile.gif

Okay that's good. I've been trying to catch a CB Pink but all I've caught are two flamingos -.-.

Try the desert or the volcano biome. Any pink eggs you find there will be the right ones because the flamingos don't go there. wink.gif

Wow! So many new members! Yay!

Welcome guys to our little corner of dragon cave!

Sorry Scourge and anyone else on the wait list I can't breed for you. My hopes are all resting up from my huge breeding splurge.

EDIT: By the way, still no April2000 and Koleka. I'm going to add the two hope eggs to click sites later today so they don't die if they don't accept them in time, but I really don't want them to grow up on my scroll because I don't want to have to find mates for them. (I feel bad if I don't mate my hopes, okay?)

So... I'm not really sure what to do.

Edited by sunnynight12345

bc of my current limited breeding space, i can only accept pmed requests, at least this week, next week i'll probably be sending eggs to any left on the list

I can breed for anyone who wants - just PM me, and let me know if you want male or female lineage lines smile.gif

Wow! So many new members! Yay!

Welcome guys to our little corner of dragon cave!

Sorry Scourge and anyone else on the wait list I can't breed for you. My hopes are all resting up from my huge breeding splurge.

EDIT: By the way, still no April2000 and Koleka. I'm going to add the two hope eggs to click sites later today so they don't die if they don't accept them in time, but I really don't want them to grow up on my scroll because I don't want to have to find mates for them. (I feel bad if I don't mate my hopes, okay?)

So... I'm not really sure what to do.

if they haven't responded you can offer them to the next persons on the list. you're not expected to hold them forever.

I think most people allow 24-48 hours, but I think someone else can answer that more definitely.

Honestly, I only allow 24 hrs now.

I have been burned several times when people expect me to hold the egg until it hatches, etc.

The only time I will hang on to an egg and hatch for someone, is if they cannot influence it themselves. Or if they have some other extenuating circumstances ( & they discuss it with me first).

Been there, done that. Not going there again.

Offer the eggs to the next people on the list.

Oops. ohmy.gif Sorry. Have to claim my egg later... After I'm not egg-locked...

Got it! biggrin.gif

Edited by Koleka

It's ok, Koleka.

I sent the same teleport link to Scourge as the one sent to April. The egg has five days left, I hope they accept...

Just letting you know my hope egg hatched and is now a hatchling. Just wanted you to know this 'cause I didn't know if I needed to. Here is a link to my scroll: My Scroll