Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

My newest hope hatched and has been named, so no matter what gender it turns to be, here is: Spork of Hope Dra'axi

oh, gosh, I love it!!!

I don't have any spare pinks right now, but yesterday I saw 2 in the volcano biome that just sat there and sat there...I didn't have room, sadly.

but I think a little hunting will work well. If you need something influenced, though, I'm sure we can all help.

Hello,

can I be added to the list, please? smile.gif

Sure. I will get you added by this weekend if not before. Thanks for your interest. smile.gif

congrats to all the new Hopes smile.gif I love to see them!

OK, now, a friend has caught 2 CB pinks. they each have a little over 6 days on them, and she says if she influences and hatches then they're hers.

but, if anyone needs them, and is willing to take the eggs, you can have them (1 to each of 2 people).

if you need one, please pm me, the first two people who respond will get a link. I think she'll send a link to me pretty fast, but says she'll only hold the eggs till they're 5 days, at which point she'll incubate and keep.

It's because she needs pinks, but is willing to give them up - but plans to try to catch more and needs the space, see? I think that makes sense, and it's a nice offer smile.gif

Deb

Looks like Bright Ray of Hope is very particular, he just refused a mate. sad.gif

Why do my Hope dragons give me such grief about their mates??? blink.gif

Edited by chryse

Looks like Bright Ray of Hope is very particular, he just refused a mate. sad.gif

Why do my Hope dragons give me such grief about their mates??? blink.gif

I have the same issue everyone once in a while, i just work on finding them a new mate and save the one they refused for another hope when u need it. i have done that at least a half dozen times. one refused two possible mates

Lists updated to here.

Please check to make sure I have the latest information about your dragons. Some people are not posting when their dragons are named, etc. I can sometimes pick that up in other ways, but it is much easier if you just post it here.

PASSING THE HOPE event?

Since October is BC Awareness Month, we talked about doing another breeding/exchanging event.

For those who missed the last one, the people who signed up for it all bred their Hopes on a specified day and then passed the egg to the next person on the list.

I would like to know how many people are interested in participating in another event like this and what date (preferably weekend) would work best for you in light of the upcoming Halloween release and breeding season.

Please post ASAP so we can get this planned if we are going to do it!

Argh... My CB pink dragon turned out to be the wrong gender! mad.gif Oh and my Hope (Forever hoping) grew up! smile.gif

Sorry, I don't know who to put a link yet... Getting used to the forums.

Sorry about the wrong gender. sad.gif If you get another CB pink and don't have a pink of the right gender to influence it, post here and let us know. One of us can take it on our own scroll, influence and hatch it and give it back to you.

To get the link for your dragon just click on the link that says lineage, under its parents names on the view page. Then copy the URL for that page and paste it in your post. You don't need to do that for this dragon though, because I already picked up the name by clicking on the lineage link that was posted when it was bred. smile.gif That's why I love it when everybody posts the lineage link at every step of the way!

Edited by purplehaze

Lists updated to here.

Please check to make sure I have the latest information about your dragons. Some people are not posting when their dragons are named, etc. I can sometimes pick that up in other ways, but it is much easier if you just post it here.

PASSING THE HOPE event?

Since October is BC Awareness Month, we talked about doing another breeding/exchanging event.

For those who missed the last one, the people who signed up for it all bred their Hopes on a specified day and then passed the egg to the next person on the list.

I would like to know how many people are interested in participating in another event like this and what date (preferably weekend) would work best for you in light of the upcoming Halloween release and breeding season.

Please post ASAP so we can get this planned if we are going to do it!

next saturday would be perfect for me but it would have to be in the evening since i do work during the day that day!

Would I still be able to qualify for the Hope lineage if my pink egg was cave-born?

If you have a Pink dragon that has never bred with another dragon, then you would have a perfect mate for a Hope. The Hopes are all ancestors of one pair of dragons. You get a Hope egg by requesting to be added to the waiting list (very short) and getting an egg from one of our breeders.

Right now it looks like you have not raised quite enough dragons to qualify (you need at least 7 adults) but as soon as a few of your hatchies grow up I could add you to the list if you like. smile.gif

I'm thinking about breeding the Hope dragon that I have so I'd like to be added to the breeders list. I have a couple CBs that I have in mind to be his mate so I'll probably do a test breeding here soon. If anyone wants the (future) egg just PM me. Here's my Hope:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/zHdZ2