Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Hi. I'm back. I'm back. You don't remember me, though.

*glomps* SQUEE! *pokes with spork* of course we remember you!

I caught this http://dragcave.net/lineage/nLVn2 When it hatches I will breed it with this http://dragcave.net/lineage/vWDQA

actually in this lineage you breed the cbs with descendants of the original pair! I have a hatchling looking for a home if you want it! male influenced hope hatchling once purple haze officially adds you I will send you a pm with the tele!

Edited by Zerhai

Of course I do! My memory is bad, but you haven't been gone that long. wink.gif

Now that my tombstones have all gone, I am going to join this again. Please add me to the waiting list. Thanks.
I caught this http://dragcave.net/lineage/nLVn2 When it hatches I will breed it with this http://dragcave.net/lineage/vWDQA

Great to see you back! I will get you added to the wait list. Rather than mating those two CB Pinks together, though, you will want to wait until you have a Hope dragon and then mate one of them to it. That just means you already have mates for two Hopes! laugh.gif Just so you understand how this all works be sure to go to the first post and read all the rules there (there really aren't that many!)

I received an egg from Zerhai. Thank you! ^-^ wub.gif

np! I love sharing my hopes! Though I am not breeding for the next few days now! (tomorrow is the last sunday in nov, and tj said there would be a new release in november) so no breeding for me for about a week or a bit less!

I've got a problem, my cousin doesn't have a forum account but would like to join. Can she still join?

Well, Deb's (daba555) husband has a Hope dragon and he is not a forum member and I think there may be one or two others. You will just need to do any posting of your cousin's dragons, so they can be kept updated on the list. Please be sure that your cousin is aware of the special rules about the Hope dragons, regarding mates and such, and is willing to follow them. smile.gif

OH MY GOSH

Hi Yogscast! Welcome back!

np! I love sharing my hopes! Though I am not breeding for the next few days now! (tomorrow is the last sunday in nov, and tj said there would be a new release in november) so no breeding for me for about a week or a bit less!

Yeah, I'm not breeding my hopes anymore either, only for people waiting for one.

Thanks, she has requested a Hope, her username is Direction2.

Does she need to fill in a form?

No, if she has room for an egg now I have a new pair that I would like to try out. I can breed her an egg and send you the teleport link to pass along to her. Will that work? I don't want to breed one for her unless it can be off my scroll in the next few hours, though.

Still don't have a CB Pink..... sad.gif

I'll go on a search for one after the new release eggs hatch that come out in a few hours!

No, if she has room for an egg now I have a new pair that I would like to try out. I can breed her an egg and send you the teleport link to pass along to her. Will that work? I don't want to breed one for her unless it can be off my scroll in the next few hours, though.

She's egglocked but one of her eggs are ER.

Edited by memememememememe1

Am I able to become a breeder for this? I am willing to be pm'd.

Once you have a pair that has produced an egg, you can be a breeder!

Just a quick update to let everyone know I'm still very much around and active. Sorry I haven't stopped by the thread in a while. I hope everyone is doing well, and lineages are progressing as planned!

I just bred my first!

I'm sorry, but that egg was not bred according to the rules of the lineage. sad.gif The mate for a Hope dragon must be a CB Pink dragon that has had no other mate and they are to be mates for life.

She's egglocked but one of her eggs are ER.

Send me a PM when she has space for the egg. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Hmm.... Anyone know where I can find a CB pink?

Also, I'd like to be added to the list so people can contact me about breeding them hope dragons.

Hmm.... Anyone know where I can find a CB pink?

Also, I'd like to be added to the list so people can contact me about breeding them hope dragons.

CB Pink eggs can be found in the cave in the desert or the volcano, and sometimes other biomes as well (but those are more likely to be flamingos, which have the same egg description).

I will add you to the breeders list once you have a proven breeding pair (with a proper mate) that has produced at least one egg. I appreciate your eagerness to help, but you are not quite ready yet. wink.gif