Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I would like to be put on the breeders list. I have a pair ready to breed.

@igloo - I did not put you on the list because I was not sure if you have a proven breeding pair or not. You need to have at least one pair that has produced an egg before going on the list.

@Narvix - You can PM any of the breeders on the list, but it has not been updated in quite awhile (note to self: that needs to be done soon). It would be best if you PM one that you see has been actively posting on this thread. Zerhai has already said she would be able to breed you an egg and I would also be glad to breed for anyone who wants an egg. I have 12 proven pairs.

@Fiirewolvar - Try hunting in the desert or the volcano for your pink eggs. They are still kind of hard to find, but any pink egg you find there will be good because there are no flamingos in those biomes. smile.gif

And I have just bred this little Hope egg and offered it to Jazlindreal, who sent me a PM. smile.gif

Now I just have to breed an egg for the Spread the Hope event. And as always, I will be glad to breed for anyone on request.

Edited by purplehaze

@igloo - I did not put you on the list because I was not sure if you have a proven breeding pair or not. You need to have at least one pair that has produced an egg before going on the list.

@Narvix - You can PM any of the breeders on the list, but it has not been updated in quite awhile (note to self: that needs to be done soon). It would be best if you PM one that you see has been actively posting on this thread. Zerhai has already said she would be able to breed you an egg and I would also be glad to breed for anyone who wants an egg. I have 12 proven pairs.

@Fiirewolvar - Try hunting in the desert or the volcano for your pink eggs. They are still kind of hard to find, but any pink egg you find there will be good because there are no flamingos in those biomes. smile.gif

And I have just bred this little Hope egg and offered it to Jazlindreal, who sent me a PM. smile.gif

Now I just have to breed an egg for the Spread the Hope event. And as always, I will be glad to breed for anyone on request.

Cool, so many new people! It's great! Could I be added to the breeder's list? I didn't realize we had to ask to get on it.

So, sent this Hope egg to Pevil for the Spread the Hope event!

Got this egg from Zerhai!

In case you need the list again:

Zerhai

sunnynight

Pevil

purplehaze

YOGSCAST Dragon

HimuraMai

Wahya

Wahya - you would breed for Zerhai.

Hope for Mankind grew up and is a lovely boy man now biggrin.gif

I would like to participate in the event too, but due to the time zones I really have no idea if I can...

(By the way, I get my CB Pinks from Alpine, Desert and Volcano - no Flamingos there!)

*pokes Wahya with spork* im sad they haven't sent me an egg yet....

Oh, put that spork away, already! wink.gif

Wayha may not realize that the event is on right now.

I'll participate in the event! Just let me know when it is and I'll gladly breed my pair for anyone
(bolding is mine)

I've PM'ed Wahya for you! Next time I do this I'll say very clearly what day it is. sad.gif

I've PM'ed Wahya for you!  Next time I do this I'll say very clearly what day it is.  sad.gif

*pats sunnynight12345* It's okay, Sunny. We are all just learning how to make this work best.

I am still waiting to hear from YOGSCAST_Dragon about the egg I bred for her, but I got my beautiful egg from Pevil. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Oh, heck-with everything going on, I forgot.

Really. RL has been horrid and on Thursday at my regular doctor appt my BP was 160/100 sad.gif

Hopefully, by next month things will have settled down, some, but it's not looking good.

Poking me with a spork would have been a good idea!

Congrats to everyone on their new eggies smile.gif

Oh, heck-with everything going on, I forgot.

Really. RL has been horrid and on Thursday at my regular doctor appt my BP was 160/100 sad.gif

Hopefully, by next month things will have settled down, some, but it's not looking good.

Poking me with a spork would have been a good idea!

Congrats to everyone on their new eggies smile.gif

if you were the one gifting me i would have poked you with a spork, but I have been busy as well *points to newest addition to signature* I am saying rl is busy cause it really is!

btw this pretty eggie is still available if anyone wants it, as usual if noone wants it i will be keeping it!

Also got this sweet eggie from Wahya

Edited by Zerhai

decided to keep and just named: Hoping Spork Dra'axi

(if someone really wants it I have no problem removing the name... it has been influenced female)

Edited by Zerhai

YOGSCAST Dragon has now picked up his egg from me and I see that he has bred one for HimuraMai. Looks like Zerhai got her egg. So is that everyone now?

Deb, I am sorry to hear that RL is treating you so badly! I hope things get better soon. Sorry you missed the event, but if you want me to breed you an egg I would be glad to. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

YOGSCAST Dragon has now picked up his egg from me and I see that

[he

I'm male....

Edited by YOGSCAST_Dragon

OOPS! I am so sorry! I fixed it!

Edited by purplehaze

Oh, can you put me on the breeding list?

*pokes yogscast with spork* please try not to double post!

I see you are loading up on more sporks there! wink.gif

I guess I need to get busy and update the lists with all the new dragons! Has everyone reported their dragons from the Event? I think there were a couple that I hadn't seen posted, yet.