Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I'd like to join this lineage. I have one male pink and need a female hope please! Also, four years ago my grandmother was found with breast cancer. She is alive and well, but she had to get it surgically removed and had to get treatments for a while.

I'll give you a Hope dragon egg, PM me with a teleport link.

I'm sorry about your grandmother.

I'll give you a Hope dragon egg, PM me with a teleport link.

I'm sorry about your grandmother.

its very generous of you but we don't give eggs away until ph approves them and puts them on the list!

Btw Lothuialel: i checked out your scroll, you seem to meet all the requirements though you will still have to wait for purplehaze!

List updated to here!

I have added Lothuialel to the waiting list.

@memememememememe1 - if you really want to keep your first egg it is okay. There are plenty of the rest of us who will breed a Hope for Lothuialel. But if you really want to give it to her, that is okay, too. smile.gif

~purplehaze

Yeah, so I see. I can wait till approval.

Hope the wait was not too long. wink.gif I have added you to the list.

Thanks for your interest in our lineage. I am glad to hear that your grandmother is doing well after her surgery and treatment.

Oh! In that case, memememememe1 can keep the egg. Since it is their first.

Thank you for letting me join!

Can anyone please breed me a Hope dragon? A gendered female will work best for me at the moment.

Oh! In that case, memememememe1 can keep the egg. Since it is their first.

Thank you for letting me join!

Can anyone please breed me a Hope dragon? A gendered female will work best for me at the moment.

ok bred you an egg, (not posting it so as not to have it added to a hatching website yet) I'll be hatching it for you np! I'll pm you the link when she hatches!

lol the ironic part is she was influenced by her mother to be female! Didn't realize it until i finished influencing!

Lothuialel, if you want to see the egg, at this moment you will have to go to my scroll! I'll also pm you a link, its the only pink egg on my scroll right now!

btw also decided to breed another of my hopes that did not have any babies yet, and got another egg, will be posting that in the morning(well will be posting both in the morning) the second one is looking for a home! as I said I will be posting both in the morning, or later tonight if i am still awake!

Edited by Zerhai

If one needs a home, I will gladly take care of it. Also, thank you Zerhai for breeding me a hope egg.

np

i'll give the other egg till its at about 5 days or so if noone else wants it i'll send it along with the other to Lothuialel.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tVwuY

It hatched!

And I just got a mate for it!

Just a question, can you put Hope in the name in a different language for example Espanol? Oh wait, I mean Spanish.

And, Lothuial, you can have my 2nd Hope egg.

Edited by memememememememe1

We have several Hope dragons that are named in other languages. I only ask that you give me a translation if you name it in another language.

We have several Hope dragons that are named in other languages. I only ask that you give me a translation if you name it in another language.

Okay.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tVwuY

It hatched!

And I just got a mate for it!

Just a question, can you put Hope in the name in a different language for example Espanol? Oh wait, I mean Spanish.

And, Lothuial, you can have my 2nd Hope egg.

Thank you. It seems that I may need a couple since my male has a purebred Lineage and isn't caveborn. I did send you link for a AP trade for it.

Thank you. It seems that I may need a couple since my male has a purebred Lineage and isn't caveborn. I did send you link for a AP trade for it.

Currently I don't have it. It hasn't been laid.

ok here are the links to the hope eggs i bred: (currently both will be going to Loth once they hatch)

egg 1

egg 2

Also bred a hope egg from the male line! Please don't view bomb me! He is hoping for a new home!

Edited by Zerhai

I'm so confused. Who still needs an egg?

The short answer is, no one. wink.gif

Thanks for asking. It made me go back and check. But everyone who was actively waiting has gotten an egg.

this little guy(he was influenced properly but has not gendered yet) is still looking for a home, of course I will keep him if neccessary but i would like him to have a new home!!

(male influenced hope)