Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

next saturday would be perfect for me but it would have to be in the evening since i do work during the day that day!

PASSING THE HOPE event?

Since October is BC Awareness Month, we talked about doing another breeding/exchanging event.

For those who missed the last one, the people who signed up for it all bred their Hopes on a specified day and then passed the egg to the next person on the list.

I would like to know how many people are interested in participating in another event like this and what date (preferably weekend) would work best for you in light of the upcoming Halloween release and breeding season.

Please post ASAP so we can get this planned if we are going to do it!

Sure, next Saturday sounds good! It would give us plenty of time to hatch before Halloween, hopefully (No pun intended).

So am I going to organize the Hope event? If I did, I think I'd ask everyone who wants to participate to either PM me or say here that they want to join. (PM preferred so there's less chance I miss someone.) Then I'd post it Friday so everyone can check to make sure I didn't miss anyone and breed on Saturday. Okay with everyone?

The breeding was a success and I've gone ahead and offered the egg to Mondat. So excited to see that it's a z dragon too!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/zc1H0

Yay, good job ravenxsong! It's epic having all the new members!

Edited by sunnynight12345

So am I going to organize the Hope event? If I did, I think I'd ask everyone who wants to participate to either PM me or say here that they want to join. (PM preferred so there's less chance I miss someone.) Then I'd post it Friday so everyone can check to make sure I didn't miss anyone and breed on Saturday. Okay with everyone?

You volunteered, right? wink.gif

And your plan sounds fine to me.

I'd appreciate to be added to the list once at least three of my hatchlings grow up. Thanks so much! (:

i would recommend posting here and reminding ph when they grow up to add you to the list just bc she gets busy

*pokes ph with spork*

i would recommend posting here and reminding ph when they grow up to add you to the list just bc she gets busy

*pokes ph with spork*

Me? Busy? Whatever gave you that idea? wink.gif

*pokes back*

Zerhai is right, though, Lilly. (Oh how I hate to admit that!) If you want to be sure I notice when you get that all-important 7th adult it would be best to post here and let me know. Otherwise it could be a few days before I would think to look at your scroll again.

Edited by purplehaze

You volunteered, right? wink.gif

And your plan sounds fine to me.

Cool! So I have Zerhai and Pevil right now along with me! Not sure if purplehaze is doing it.

Over the weekdays nobody should freak out about not hearing from me until Friday.

Thanks for the PM Zerhai!

The breeding was a success and I've gone ahead and offered the egg to Mondat. So excited to see that it's a z dragon too!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/zc1H0

I wrote ravenxsong a Pm about her future egg and BAM! she had an egg for me this morning - in my time zone -laugh.gif

Unfortunately, I am egglocked for the next 7 hours. I wrote ravenxsong a PM about it and I promise to take her egg as soon as one of my eggs hatches (again, very sorry ravenxsong Orz!)

I am going to edit this post when I get her egg!

EDIT: I got ravenxsong's Hope egg, thank you! And I already thought about a name for it, too. After it hatches I am going to post again.

Edited by Mondat

Cool! So I have Zerhai and Pevil right now along with me! Not sure if purplehaze is doing it.

Over the weekdays nobody should freak out about not hearing from me until Friday.

Thanks for the PM Zerhai!

*pokes sunny with a spork*

Glad to see Bad Boy's babies are spreading! ^^

Also, would you mind throwing me up on the breeding pm list? I'm happy to breed Bad Boy for anyone, but I usually don't have the egg room to breed an egg and wait until I find someone to take it (though pming everyone on the list typically makes it go pretty quickly).

*pokes sunny with a spork*

What was that for?!

So right now I'm not sure we have enough people for the Pass the Hope breeding event...

Zerhai

sunnynight

Pevil

purplehaze

What was that for?!

So right now I'm not sure we have enough people for the Pass the Hope breeding event...

Zerhai

sunnynight

Pevil

purplehaze

lol it was for the same reason i usually poke ph, cause i can speaking of *pokes ph and sunny with sporks*

hmmm pm others of the lineage, that you know are active maybe?

Edited by Zerhai

I'll participate in the event! Just let me know when it is and I'll gladly breed my pair for anyone biggrin.gif

I would like to join this project. I would need a Hope egg happy.gif" and I'm gonna have to search for a CB mate since my few pinks are all messy lineages and/or horribly inbred from other scrolls.

I would also like to participate in whatever event you are planning smile.gif Just let me know the details please!

SPREAD THE HOPE EVENT

Zerhai

sunnynight

Pevil

purplehaze

YOGSCAST Dragon

HimuraMai

Wahya

Narvix needs a hope dragon and a mate before participating!

The spread the hope event is when the participants breed their hope dragons and give the egg to the person below them on the list.

I think breeding is today?

I would love to join, if anyone could offer me an egg I would appreciate it. smile.gif My good family friend has breast cancer. sad.gif

So sorry! sad.gif

Wish I had a CB pink... I keep picking up 'It's bright. And pink.' but they keep on being flamingo wyverns...

If I did, I'd breed an egg for you. <3

SPREAD THE HOPE EVENT

Zerhai

sunnynight

Pevil

purplehaze

YOGSCAST Dragon

HimuraMai

Wahya

Narvix needs a hope dragon and a mate before participating!

The spread the hope event is when the participants breed their hope dragons and give the egg to the person below them on the list.

I think breeding is today?

as far as i know, I am going to be breeding at least 3 pairs in a sec here! Sending one to you since you are after me on the list

Here are the 3 eggs I have bred today:

eggie 1

eggie 2

eggie 3

Edited by Zerhai

^^" I've egg locked myself for lineage purposes but a few are due to hatch in a few days and when two of my hatchlings grow up, I'll get my final trophy allowing for one more egg. So, I'll be open for an egg then. I'll pm a breeder when my scroll isn't egg locked. Is there an updated list of active breeders?

^^" I've egg locked myself for lineage purposes but a few are due to hatch in a few days and when two of my hatchlings grow up, I'll get my final trophy allowing for one more egg. So, I'll be open for an egg then. I'll pm a breeder when my scroll isn't egg locked. Is there an updated list of active breeders?

there are a lot of active breeders! even after the 3 i bred today, i still have many hope dragons that i can breed!

Edited by Zerhai

Okay |D So I'll just PM someone from the list on the front?

ya, if i still have any of my 3 eggs i bred today, just pm me! and if those are gone i will just try to breed another hope dragon!