AJKPrice

Do you have an Old Pink?

Do you have one of the old pink dragons?  

1,289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have two. --- Lily (back then you could start names with hyphens... when TJ blocked that it completely destroyed my naming scheme xd.png) who is CB and Sivva who is not.

Edited by Akky

I've got two. I wasn't a huge fan of them, but I'm happy I have the ones I've got now.

I have two: one caveborn, and one bred. I picked up both during my first two months on DC, last winter. In fact,I've been collecting dragons for almost a year, now. smile.gif

Nope, I didn't like the old pinks or the fact that they were female only, so I didn't pick up pinks until I could get a male. It's the same reasons I don't have a purple on my scroll.

Do I regret it, now that they are "rare" and all that? Nope. I'm ok without it, and I will still consider my scroll to be complete without it.

I'm not sure you could call them "rare" since the term sort of implies them showing up rarely, which would require them to show up at all.

Unobtainable might be a better way to put it. tongue.gif I have three. Two adults, and one frozen.

One adult and one frozen. I did have a second adult but I killed it trying to get a zombie .//.; I was never all that fond of the old pink. Heh, figures now that they're gone I wish I had gotten more while I had the chance. I wasn't even aware they were discontinued until after it was done.

no i don't it took me almost 3 months to find out about everything and old pinks were toward the end of my learning *wishes he had gone to the mentoring project*

I have five, which is strange because I didn't really like them when they were still around. I think I must have picked them up so there were more girls on my scroll. I like them and the new pinks, though, so...c'est la vie!

Two adults and a hatchie. I joined not long before they were phased out. I kinda miss them, though I like the new ones.

I have one. I believe that she was my first misclick since she is one of my first four. I never wanted one except to complete the collection. Now that they are gone, I'll still keep her, but I don't want them back. I like the new ones... a LOT.

Ten adults and two frozen hatchlings. I wish I had been able to complete my frozen collection, but at least the adults were finished.

I have two as well.

I have one CB and one linaged.

I would have gotten a lot more if I hadn't already had a severely female-heavy scroll.

I just didn't NEED them at the time... still don't, in fact.

Edited by Pink

I have 9 Old Pink adults. 2 Caveborn & 7 Lineaged.

I believe 7 out of the 9 I got right as they were being phased out tongue.gif

At the time, 9 was overwhelming for my scroll, but they're slowly becoming a smaller and smaller percentage of my scroll. I'm happy with what I was able to get, though :]

I have one adult and one frozen hatchling. The adult was one of my very first dragons. I scrambled for the hatchling (bred my adult and crossed my fingers, success!) when they were being phased out.

I have three adults and one frozen hatchling. I like having them, and my CB girl is my oldest gold's mate, so . . . tongue.gif

Ya, I've two. One frozen and one adlut. Pink isn't my color that I like, so that's the reason why I only have two.

I've got a CB named Sharalynn, and I bred her to get a frozen hatchling that I named Faenna. smile.gif I think I snagged mine right before they were discontinued.