AJKPrice

Do you have an Old Pink?

Do you have one of the old pink dragons?  

1,289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a pretty pair of old pinks that I manged to grab just before they went out. I really wish I had some frozen old pink hatchies...

I had 2 adults and 2 frozen hatchlings, but I released one of the adults and hatchies...BEFORE I found out they were going to be discontinued...*sigh* sleep.gif

I have 14. I really liked them when they were dropping from the cave, and I still really like them. Wish I had collected more CBs, actually :/

I managed to grab five of them just before they went out of circulation..i think one of mine grew up three days before they were retired lol.

I started my scroll just as the last of the old pinks were growing up, so I only have new pinks. I'm glad the new ones are both male and female, though I think the old pink sprite is "prettier" than the new female.

I have five adults and one frozen hatchling. I always liked the old Pink sprite...love the new Pinks too. ^^

I have four adults and one frozen winged hatchling. I wish I'd found out before they were leaving that they were so I could get a frozen un-winged hatchling to complete my collection of them. :/

I have 6 of them now (5 adults + 1 frozen hatchling), had 16 before my big release of dragons. Had way too many dragons so I had to release a lot. >.<

I have two adults and one winged hatchling. My Inkarnatus was actually one of my first dragons, so she has a very special place in my heart as well as my scroll. <3

I originally only had one, but when I got wind of them being phased out, I grabbed two more eggs for good measure. It's sad that they're gone, but the new pinks are quite lovely, so... smile.gif

I'm lucky to have two old pinks. I wish I knew they were going out of circulation, I would have grabbed more.

One CB adult. She was the second egg I got from the cave. I'm a bit sad I didn't get a frozen hatchling, but it's okay because I like the adults sprites better.

I do not have any... At that time still was not engaged in dragons.

Really there is no way to catch a is bright-pink dragon?

I have 4, and one frozen hatchie. As a collector, I can't just get rid of them for something as silly as them not being in circulation anymore. Well, I think that's silly. A bred one was my first adult, actually. Haaa... One of them is bred from my first one, one of them is bred from the one I bred from my first one, and the last one is a CB. The hatchling is also bred from my first one.

@hippocamus--Really. The bright pinks don't drop anymore and can't be bred--they just produce new pink eggs. They're really retired.

Edited by KageSora

I have one. And it's a CB. I grabbed it around the time they were being phased out, I think, but I wasn't on the forum, so I didn't know. It was the last bright pink egg I ever saw. I'm so glad I got it when I did.

I have one-a little hatchie named Paris Hilton's Clone. I wish I would've got an adult before they were retired... Does anyone know if Bright pinks can influence?