AJKPrice

Do you have an Old Pink?

Do you have one of the old pink dragons?  

1,289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On my new scroll, I don't, but on my old scroll, which I gave to my daughter, there are 3 adult old pinks and a frozen hatchling (Passion Rose, Passion Azalea, Passion Rhodonite are the adults and Passion RiverRose is the frozen hatchling). Passion Rose was one of the first eggs I ever got, and my daughter loves pink and purple, so she loves all the old pinks and the only new pink and her multitude of purples (5).

I have three. Two were snagged a long time ago and the third in the last week they were around.

I only have one frozen hatcling.^^

She was one of my first dragons and also died due to lack of views, but I think was back revived because of the Data/Lag Monster of St. Patrick's day and then I froze her.

I've got one, but I'm happy to have her >:D

Ah, if only I'd known how special they were going to become in the future...

yea.... be lucky you have one. I REALLY want one!!! D': too bad for me though..... I joined waaayyy too late. I think everyone should have a fair chance of getting at least two, whether or not they joined after the bright pinks were retired. That way, no one would be upset because they didn't have one laugh.gif

I got one... If only I knew this would happen, I could've gotten more for freezing T_T

I have two. I regret now not knowing at the time the ones that I've released into the AP were going to be longer in continuity. There may have been an annoucement and I forgot to check.

Yes I have three adults and a frozen hatchling.

I really regret never getting a CB one, but back then I didn't care about that at all. I find them really pretty with those elegant folded-over paws. But the new pinks are cute, too, especially the males.

No, I don`t have an old pink one.

I only joined in September 09. It will not be too much drama that I don`t have one although I really like the sprite and would love to have an old pink dragon.

Yes, I do.

I have 7 adults and one frozen hatchling.

Alstroemeria was one of my first dragons.

I also managed to pick some up before they got replaced.

I have four:

Aigis

Ikumi

Metis Chiwa

Save The Last Dance

Aigis was one of my first dragons and I wouldn't trade her for nuthin'.

I have 4. 2 cave born and two bred.

One of mine Kinta Datang was in my first clutch of four eggs. So she is special. smile.gif

I have 3 adults and 1 frozen hatchling also! Glad I got them when I did...

I only had one before they did the change. laugh.gif

One of my first dragons was an old pink. If not, the first egg I've ever grabbed from DC. laugh.gif

I have 3 by the way. 2 adults and 1 frozen hatchie. ^^