AJKPrice

Do you have an Old Pink?

Do you have one of the old pink dragons?  

1,289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have got one Old Pink adult, but I haven't got a hatchie. I didn't expect them to be retired.

I have three. I really never liked them much, I'm actually surprised that I bothered to get more than one.

I don't have any... and I could kick myself because I was playing back when they were around. But I never picked one up because I don't like pink...

I have 2 adult and 1 frozen hatchi...

they are rares now, because they are impossible to get smile.gif but not as rare as hoillies wink.gif

Nope, I joined when they were rare enough to be traded with metallics, I believe. And I got my first metallic months after I joined. Oh well.

I have an adult and a frozen hatchling; never really liked them due to the unoriginality (almost identical to purple dragons), so I never went beyond that.

I have 2 adult and 1 frozen hatchi...

they are rares now, because they are impossible to get smile.gif but not as rare as hoillies wink.gif

There were fully discontinued; they can no longer be attained. Edited by Volcove

:/ I joined about half a year after they went out of circulation ;_; ...

I never really understood why they were taken out of circulation anyway.

*admires them old pinks on other people's scrolls* ;_______;

I only have one, she was my first dragon. But why were they discontinued?

I have one. I like the new sprites better, but I'm glad I have the old one, too, just for the sake of having every dragon on my scroll.

Yup, I've got one adut, PR-T, and one frozen, Boo is a Cube. That's all I wanted of the old pinks since I didn't really care for their sprite. The hatchling was little more than a recolored red, and the adult always looked squishy to me, like the dragon equivalent of a marshmallow peep. I was actually really happy when the new pinks hit the cave, and actually have a bit of a collection of them going. I'm just keeping my old ones for nostalgia and completion.

I have three. 8D Althea, Ridiculous-ly Flirtatious, and a frozen hatchling, Valentine's Day Freeze. Glad I got them so early, lol. Althea was my first dragon.

I have 4 adults and one hatchie, I'm also really glad I have them now for scroll completion

Edited by ronja

I have three: two adults and a frozen hatchling.