AJKPrice

Do you have an Old Pink?

Do you have one of the old pink dragons?  

1,289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes i have 2 adorable old pinks. happy.gif

Their names are Linda Rosa and Linda Chang (mother and daughter). ^^

I had two, but attempted to use one as zombie fodder. The old pinks were my least favorite sprite, so I don't regret not having more. I absolutely looove the new pinks!

I have three. Two adults and a frozen hatchie. All caught when old pinks were a dime a dozen and regularly clogged the AP. I prefer them over the new pinks a great deal, and am very glad the old sprites weren't updated with the change over.

I've got 4 (3 adult and 1 frozen hatchie) I was aiming for 4 adults but they stopped dropping after i got the hatchie

I suure do!

Ā 

Just one caveborn female (obviously female. xd.png).

I only collect one of each dragon, unless they're like silvers, canopies, blunas etc. that have a different sprite for each gender.

Ā 

=)

Lol. The "rarer than hollies" line made me laugh xd.png I remember when [real] bright pinks were all over the place!

Ā 

I have 4 of the little buggers...I *think* I released 3 adults in the past, but I don't remember...was at least 2.

I have three:

Ā 

ungend Hatchi

gend Hatchi

and Adult =)

Ā 

I liked them, but the new pinks are nice as well =)

I have two or three, I think. Even though I like the old pink sprite better, I seem to have somehow collected even more new pinks...

Yes I do. 3 adults and one frozen hatchling.

Ā 

I really wish I'd grabbed more when I had the chance, but they were so common I always thought I could get them whenever. Until it was too late, of course. xd.png

I have two. An adult and a frozen hatchie. I regret I didnĀ“t get me a second adult though. sad.gif

I had one but I released her about a year ago... I never enjoyed the old pink sprites. So it may sounds funny but... Ah yeah she was my First dragon at all in my scroll when I started...

Anyway still can see her cause I bred her

she is wild =)

Edited by BillmyLove

4 adults and one frozen hatchling. 2 of them were my first dragons...