AJKPrice

Do you have an Old Pink?

Do you have one of the old pink dragons?  

1,289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i miss them. i wish they were released again, at least for a short time so i can get one.

Edited by Momoko ~ Blossom

I'm obsessed with them, adorable little orchid-dragons with their cute folded paws! Unfortunately I have none.

I've two adults, one, my oldest dragon, the other her daughter, from just before they were phased out. Since it was the first breed I got, Meri and Kal are at the very top of my scroll, just under the hatchies and eggs. My scroll has always been girl-heavy, so I've always kind of avoided the female-only breeds.

I have one CB adult, one gendered frozen, and one ungendered frozen. When they were still available I didn't like them very much and I only wanted the minimum to meet my scroll goal requirements. ^^; Now that you can't get them anymore I find myself liking them.

I have one, a bred dragon I caught off the AP that was my 6th dragon . Kinda wish I didn't keep putting off getting a CB old pink, but at least I have the one.

I have two old pink dragons. If I knew that they weren't going to be dropped anymore, then I would have bred them so I could have an old pink hatchling frozen.

Edited by EclipticEarth

I have 2 adults and 1 frozen. I wish I'd gone ahead and kept the 1 CB that I hatched out. But that was when they were so common no one wanted them. By the time I got around to getting them again, they'd already been discontinued in the Cave.

I have 2 old pinks from when I first joined in July of last year. I just checked the lineage of both of them, and lo and behold, Magdalene Pigde is a Thuwed! At the time when I got her, I didn't really know anything about Dorkfaces, Thuweds, etc. No that I do, I have never checked my old dragons to see how their great grandparents are... *off to check what other surprises my dragons have in store for me!*

*Edit for it being 7 in the morning and my brain not awake yet

Edited by Erob13

i have one, my little precious Rosetra, and even thenn when there were old pinks they were hard to get. for me atleast. (was not inroduced to fansites for a long time)

I am lucky, I have 5. 1 of the 5 was cave born biggrin.gif

what happened to the pinks? whydid they stop circulating.

I'm pretty sure the spriter wanted them to be replaced...?

I have 2. smile.gif 1 first generation, and a CB one. I never was really a fan of the sprite, but if i had known what was going to happen I would have stocked up on a lot of CBs ... wink.gif

I have one, second generation. I don't remember having any special liking for the sprite, but I wanted at least one of everything at that point. I'm glad I did!

I have three of them, all of them I love dearly but I wish I could have gotten more.

I have only one and I think I must have gotten it soon after they stopped them. I got it in the AP. I must have intercepted a trade because I didn't see anymore after that and it was a hatchling. I'm really glad I have it though. smile.gif It's a 2nd gen too!

I have a frozen cb hatchie named Razmataz. I thought the hatchie was way more adorable than the adult sprite. I had released my adults prior to the old pinks being retired.

I have 5 adult old pinks and 3 gendered frozens. Out of all of those, only one is caveborn and she is my absolute favorite. I wish I could have gotten another CB and perhaps a frozen ungendered, but I have no right to complain. I'm happy with my Azucana.

They're definitely not rarer than Hollies. o_o

Pinks were released as commons since female dragons were released, and they were generally considered a nuisance. When the New Pinks were released, they became rarer and more sought while the new pinks became super common, and then the old ones just retired around August.

Hollies have only been 'released' three times in history, each period spanning three days to a week, and during each release, they were excruciatingly rare (with possible exception of the first time, but few from then still play) and extremely, extremely sought after, with fierce competition.

You can't get original Pinks any more, but they're a hell of a lot more common than Hollies. Hollies can still be obtained once a year, but it's so painfully difficult that the population probably will never blossom beyond their status of crazily rare.

Oh, and I have 3 - two hatchlings and an adult. Shoulda collected more, they're pretty.