AJKPrice

Do you have an Old Pink?

Do you have one of the old pink dragons?  

1,289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have four, three adults and one hatchie. One of them is a dorkface I got as a gift with an accepted description. I'm very proud of her. laugh.gif

I hate 5 adults and 1 frozen hatchling.

I have, uh, eleven frozen hatchlings. Never liked the adults, but I have a small mint-and-frozen-pink army. Unfortunately, the new pinks don't at all have the same effect, so I've changed to magi hatchlings... which might end up changing to canopies, depending on how the relative desirability of those shakes out.

When the pinks were still in circulation with the new pinks, my sis got me one. It's the only old pink I have. To think about how common they were before!

When the pinks were still in circulation with the new pinks, my sis got me one. It's the only old pink I have. To think about how common they were before!

Yeah no kidding... I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting a CB oh well.

I joined as they were fading out, I never got one though, not sure why. xd.png

Now I wish that I had. :\

I have 3 adults and one frozen hatchling. One of them was one of my very first dragons and is actually a TJ descendant. So I'm really happy with her. Also the other two adults are her children. Actually I think the hatchling might be one too?

I HAD one, but I forgot my first scrolls password... and I try to get the e-mail, but I never receive it...

I only have 1. She's one of my first dragons and inbred. I knew they were leaving, but didn't get another. Brings back memories of those old times when they were common ...

I voted yes though i don't have them personally. My daughter has a crapload though and i never cared for them personally so it works for me for her to have them all.

I have 5 adults and 1 hatchling. One of them was my first dragon!

I have 4 I hope at some point they come back somehow. I miss seeing those dragons and want more of them. I didnt play dc as much as I do now so I didn't collect them that much.

Wouldn't it be nice if for one day (Valentine's Day, maybe?) old pinks could be bred again? I really want an old pink... I wasn't a member when we were able to get them... >.< Actually, I just looked it up on Dragon Cave wiki... I was a member but I was such a newb then I didn't know about them... I didn't know and I didn't have any pinks to breed to get them... sad.gif I'm sad now.

I didn't get the old pinks for so long because I didn't like them. I'm glad I finally did, for collecting purposes, I have one adult and one frozen hatchling.

I have an adult and a hatchie. I had to get the hatchie as quick as I could while they were being slowly pushed out, because I wanted my scroll have the complete collection. I got one of the last hatchies...

I have one Old Pink adult... I got her egg the day before they stopped breeding. I wanted to get a hatchie too, but oh well. *sigh*

I have one. I think she was something like my third dragon. It's a shame I didn't bother getting a CB before they switched to the new pinks.

I joined JUST as they were being phased out. ;333; I saw a few eggs in the AP, but I missed them all. D': I really want one... sad.gif