Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

My first rare was a CB Vampire I catched in the AP, but I was very very happy when I could take a Cheese from the Cave with my so slow internet biggrin.gif I'll never be so lucky again.

I think I get first was thunder then ice then magna as well.. they nice dragon for summon to be.. then cheese dragon but thunder and cheese dragon is my favorite as well. but for dino one blue my favorite... lol

smile.gif

My CB Magma, back when Trios first came out and you could always find one in the cave. However I had a very slow computer then, and struggled for weeks to catch a single egg. When I grabbed Aveil's egg, I was estatic.

a silver

Edit: nevermind i got a CB magma before the silver

Edited by Linpug

first rare? alt black Aesiek Ryuu on my scroll, first "rare" as in metallica dragon was my Gold ,which is a epic first rare xd.png

A CB Gold egg I was lucky enough to catch. Although if you look back at it now, my first dragon, a CB black, would now be considered rare (and the AP was always full of them then!).

My first rare was my purple dino, Caden the unknown. I was new back then, and I kept wondering "Why is this so common egg so hard to catch?!"

Well, now I know.

I got a gold and silver egg at the same time. I was traded them both for one alt black that I caught. It was back when the alt black egg looked different.

A magma, and following close behind; a Sweetling - if they are considered rare.

Mine had to be the christmas dragons for 2008-2010, I joined a little while before christmas, and suddenly these eggs started to appear in the cave.

Urg... My memory needs rebooted... (Which is sad; I've been only on for about 2 years) Maybe it was one of my Golds? I caught it off the AP as a hatchling, which I thought was a huge accomplishment.

The day i figured out how to catch things from the cave, I got a CB thunder (Technically my first) a paper, and a caveborn ice

I'd say my CB stripe was my first rare. It was shortly after they came out, there was still a thread asking if everybody had all the colors yet. Dear lord that took a while.

I've been around since 2008 and I still have yet to get a rare dragon. The rarest thing I have are 3 alt blacks.

you didnt get a rare trio egg when they were released? that's sad, ill breed you something. smile.gif

My first 'rare' was a 2nd gen thunder. :3