Eggspress

Eggspress Elementary

To late Plok. Classes have already started.

Oh well let me know when classes will start again

Can we choose a teacher we want us to teach? Just asking if you'll make another thread like this when you'll teach all your students tongue.gif. Edited by dragonlady7

Can we choose a teacher we want us to teach? Just asking if you'll make another thread like this when you'll teach all your students tongue.gif.

The teacher is assigned to a student depending on the program they use.

And what, if you're using two programs?

You can only get lessons for one program in one semester.

Username: 6zuzie6(DC and DCforum), AiFarrah or Ai6zuzie6(DC IRC)

Program: Paint

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On): EST -5:00, Mondays-Thursdays = 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Saturdays = 11:00am - 12am(Midnight)(varies), Sundays = 11:00am - 9:00pm(varies)

(Any Experience?) Uh, no. Never really used paint before, just 1 banner...for a lineage. That's all.

(Any Additional Comments?) I guess not, lol.

i want to enroll but it says no more enrollment. Has that been there fore a while

Username: 6zuzie6(DC and DCforum), AiFarrah or Ai6zuzie6(DC IRC)

Program: Paint

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On): EST -5:00, Mondays-Thursdays = 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Saturdays = 11:00am - 12am(Midnight)(varies), Sundays = 11:00am - 9:00pm(varies)

(Any Experience?) Uh, no. Never really used paint before, just 1 banner...for a lineage. That's all.

(Any Additional Comments?) I guess not, lol.

No more enrollment smile.gif

It has been there for quite sometime. I know becauseI wanted to apply a while ago but couldn't. I think you have a chance next semester though!

I'd love to join, but I haven't gotten to patterns yet. Only recolouring and shading. Hopefully, the lessons can advance fast enough so I can make the deadline. <3

I, too, wish I could join, but I haven't gotten to patterns either. sleep.gif

Edited by Gemini8910

I'd love to join, but I haven't gotten to patterns yet. Only recolouring and shading. Hopefully, the lessons can advance fast enough so I can make the deadline. <3

We're doing them tomorrow, and it's going to be a very informative lesson, so don't worry. ^^

I'd like to let my students know that they've received a PM (Konayuki, your inbox is full), since we're running way behind smile.gif

lilyice, aquadragon, CrimsonSword, Serion has already arrived for class. It starts at 10 AM EST on Saturdays, remember? >_> Get yer bum in the #lessonone channel.

Edited by Zovesta

Enrollments are closed...

I think...

It says so, quite clearly in the subtitle, and under the title of the thread.

sleep.gif

New Rule:

Please DO NOT post complaints in this thread complaining how your teacher is never online. Please take these things in polite (or angry, D:) PM's.

@maniakit10

maniakit10, please read the rules.

Rule #6 states you should not ask in the thread when are you going to be taught, or complain about it. Take these things to PMs.

You have been suspended.

*Looks for cpoogie* i haven't gotten my first lesson yet?