Eggspress

Eggspress Elementary

@waterspirit07 - No, I don't think I did. I checked my inbox, and it was full, so I just deleted a couple messages today. Try re-sending it, please. =)

@Ryuu - Please take these things toward PMs.

oh i dident relized that i was suppened but i alrady delated by today when my name will be taken off?

can i suggest something to the bussinus of Eggspress Elementary?

If so yes.

I wonder if some teachers like mine (Cpoggie) Is away for very long time. Sudents might be whining for their teachers are away. But can have some sudents like me to be transfered to another teachers (only if they allowed to have more students). Those transfering to another teacher who is not that real teacher but for other teacher is like a subitue teacher for a very short time. Only if our real teachers are back to normal then the subitue teacher will not be teaching anymore the subitue will teach her normal students again but the sudents will be transfered back to its real teachers again.

I wonder if you guys (workeres at Eggspress Elementary) can think about that. If rejected i would accept that. If approved i will be very happy.

Its really up to you guys.

This will serve as a message to all my concerned students:

I apologize for the school starting at a particularly busy time of my life, but starting tomorrow, I will be teaching perfectly on schedule. And I'd appreciate it if you just were slightly more patient, seeing as I'm doing the best I can. If you truly don't want me to teach you, then yes, request another teacher. I would be disappointed, but if that is what you want, then go ahead and we will see what we can do to find you another teacher. If this is not what you want, then please try to be patient. Thank you.

@maniakit10 - No, only if you truly disliked your teacher, or if s/he or he hadn't responded in over a month, then you could request a new teacher. But otherwise, we wouldn't do this, because it would take a long time to transfer all the info, and every teacher has their own different teaching schedule.

smile.gif Cpoggie, you're a great Teacher. I don't mind waiting!

I agree! biggrin.gif I don't mind waiting. smile.gif

I hope whatever is going on that makes you unable to get on gets resolved. smile.gif We all miss you!

I will not be able to attend classes today and tomorrow. When can Ischedule a make up with Zovesta? Her inbox was full...

Aghk, sorry.

Just post here on the day(s) you want make up the class.

smile.gif Cpoggie, you're a great Teacher. I don't mind waiting!

i just curious thats all. But i do understand that Cpoggie is very busy lately. But i just wonder i just suggest thats all. but i want Cpoggie to keep teaching me. I do not want to transfer to another teacher. NO NO NO.

Hey guys.

A few days ago, I made a guide on custom shading an egg to help out a friend, and I was wondering if it would be of use to you in teaching. ^^ I can post it if you'd like. =)

user posted image

Alright, this guide originally dealt with pulling colors from a reference to use, but you can just as easily make your own palette too. Shoot for 7 or 8 colors. Vary the color a bit too! Your egg will look more lively if, for example, on a blue egg, your highlights were more cyan and your shadows more purple, than if you just went with medium blue for all of them.

1. Copy and paste any dc egg into whatever program you're using. I used a fog egg here because it was the first one I found. Maybe avoid using a water egg, so you don't have to deal with the puddle though.

2. Get rid of all color. Leave the outline.

3. Block out your colors. First, decide where your light source is. Most Dragon Cave eggs have a light source to the left and slightly in front of the egg. It's a good idea to shade your eggs that way. Remember that the shades will follow the curve of the egg. Color areas should not form straight lines. If your egg looks like this: user posted image I will personally hunt you down and kick you in the shins. <3 Our darkest shades will form a crescent along the bottom, while the lighter shades progress into ovals.

4. Maybe now that our starting palette has been applied to the egg, it could use some tweaking to make it look a bit better. Do that. In our example, I made the darker shades more red and made the highlights a bit dimmer.

5. Dither, to make it look smoother. Dithering means making a checkerboard pattern with pixels of adjoining color areas, to help blend them. Don't overdo it though, just dither enough to smooth out the hard edges between color areas. Also, color the outline. Change the black into a darker version of whatever color the egg is. Then take the darkest shade on the egg and color the outline closest to the light source. That way, you have a lighter outline in lighter areas and a darker outline in darker areas.

6. Add a pattern of some sort! A single color egg is boring. You can get away with shading the pattern in only 3 or 4 colors, unless the pattern takes up a great deal of space. Remember to color the outline where the pattern touches it. You may wish to do the pattern on a separate layer for easy deleting if you can, or just save before you do any work with the pattern.

Hope this was helpful =)

Edited by Umbreonage

Sorry guys, and muffin..

I can't make it to my lessons and I haven't even started yet. I replied back to Muffin** explaining why and yeah.

I have a little time now, so I can post here to say...

I have to quit.

Sorry for taking up space DD:

To all of my students:

I will not be able to be on Saturday. I apologize. Class will instead take place at Sunday (4-6 PM) and Monday (4-6 PM).

Edited by Zovesta

I really hate to say this (and double-post) but due to personal reasons I have no control over, I won't be able to be on Sunda. At all. So it's Monday and Tuesday that are 4-6 PM.