Eggspress

Eggspress Elementary

Thanks for the awesome lesson!

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. ^^ Try not to miss the 3 PM one!

Also, now I need to put my recolours in my avi... =V

Yeah, sorry.

They start at 4 PM EST and end at 6.

The lessonone one, since it seems that there's another class at about the same time. xd.png

Me and my teacher haven't really set up a time... Its just basically a time we can both get on... BTW Saph, you are an awesome teacher!!!

Hey, could someone join my teaching class if they want to? They have paint and they really want to learn... just curious. They know the times and it wouldn't be a problem at all, so... =V Why couldn't they?

Also, will we continue teaching different students after these lessons?

I am failing. I am so sorry. I promisepromisepromise I'll do better.

Hey, could someone join my teaching class if they want to? They have paint and they really want to learn... just curious. They know the times and it wouldn't be a problem at all, so... =V Why couldn't they?

Again, I'm not the headmistress, so it's not up to me, but my response would be;

Well, I don't exactly suppose it would be an 'official student,' then. But it would still work.

And, to the other question;

We will once the next session/semester starts.

so your letting people with paint watch your lessons? I would probably benifit form that if it's ok with you.

Oh, that's great then. ^^

Well, they just stumbled in and I didn't see a problem with letting them watch. =V I'm not a picky person, so I wouldn't mind.

Username: Plok

Program: Paint

Timezone: GMT +1

Any Experience: well I make pokemon sprites

Khal: Wow. xd.png I can only do Saturday and Sunday because of actual homework and I tend to shove a lot into one lesson. >_>

New Rule:

Please DO NOT post complaints in this thread complaining how your teacher is never online. Please take these things in polite (or angry, D:) PM's.

Edited by tinakhal

Hello teachers ^^

I figured I'd leave a message here. I've been on holidays for the past week and a half (yay) though unfortunately it's coming to an end (sad).

My assigned teacher is tinakhal. I finally installed Photoshop CS4 and I'll be giving you my schedule for the coming week really soon.

I'll be available on Saturday 27th and Sunday the 28th of February from 20:00 GMT +1/ 14:00 EST time.

Greetings and I hope we'll be able to start with lessons soon ^^