Eggspress

Eggspress Elementary

I saw this when it first opened but I never had time so I didnt enroll >.< I would like to be added to the waiting llist please smile.gif

Sorry Cpoggie, this isn't your fault, but I'd like to drop my class, I can't do this... Let another join in my place

I would love to be on waiting list too happy.gif I've just found this and I really really want to learn how to make eggies.

One more for the waiting list I feel very inadequate in my sprites; I really don't know what I'm doing.

Especially the eggs ._.

I'd like to be on the waiting list, I posted on it somewhere before but htere wasn't "officially" one smile.gif

Umm. |D I'd like to be on the waiting list? I guess. But I'd have to do PMs. =/ My computer dislikes chats and such.

I'm terribly sorry, but I shall be retiring as a teacher. I'm much too busy with life right now to continue teaching. I apologize to all my students. =(

I know you have maximum enrollment, so I was wondering when that might be open. Or if there is a waiting list I can be put on. If there is I will get the form filled out.

Edited by jaytey

I intend to start gathering a list of people waiting to enroll once I return from my vacation in a week. Anyone that has posted in this thread asking to enroll in the next semester will be PMed to see if they're still interested.

Coggie i am feeling so guilty that i not really do show up online everyday

i see myself that i am so busy allthe time

i promise you that i can be online by aug 10 if thats ok with you?

Yes...if there is going to be a waiting list for enrollment, please, please put me on this. And pity to the teacher who receives me...oodles of enthusiasm, but not a spot of talent, apparently x-x

The waiting list is being started, so please PM cpoggie to be added, even if you've already posted here. The people that had posted first after enrollment was closed will have first priority, though we hope to fit everyone in quickly. If you haven't PMed her by August 15, it'll be assumed that you are no longer interested. Thanks! Edited by Eggspress

Yup, I got it. I won't be responding to all PMs yet, but I have received a few, so don't worry if you don't hear from me.

Sent mine quite a while ago. And thanks for letting us know that it will be a while before you respond smile.gif

Replied!

Definitely look forward to this starting up again <3

Username:iDeus

Program: Paint, Photoshop, Macromedia, Gimp, Dreamweaver, (the list can go on I prefer Photoshop but I have a gallery of programs at my disposal)

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On): EST/ Whenever I wake up or my husband isnt using the computer.

(Any Experience?) *Pokes egg in signatuer*

(Any Additional Comments?) I have trouble with shading and doing sprite dragons mostly.

Just a bump to say that I'll be contacting everyone soon about their program/timezone.