Eggspress

Eggspress Elementary

Class is NOT canceled! I know I haven't been a very good teacher because I have a horrid memory and I suck at explaining, but if you want to keep learning and you want to keep on with this class, get on the lessonone channel now.

I'm so sorry about everything to my three remaining students. >_> I promise to keep going through the remaining classes with you.

Konayuki quit the class, since we could not set our times, and was very very busy, just to let you know.

Username:horsegril333

Program: Paint I used to have GIMP but it confused my computer

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On):10+GMT

(Any Experience?)I tried doing this myself a few times

(Any Additional Comments?)May my teacher please be a male (sorry if I sound lame for asking)

It is currently unknown when the next semester starts, but my guess is 1-3 months. Again, just a guess, nothing official.

The pre-prepared answer: Whenever most, or all, students have graduated from the school.

One student left and three lessons, then the final test... yay. xd.png

*Looks for Cpoggie* I'm sorry Cpoggie, I want to learn from you but I want to learn badly, and not wait 2 and a half weeks for replies soo....

Can I have a teacher switch?

*headdesk* I forgot about you Ryuu2. I believe you were my student that was having difficulty using the IRC, which is how almost all, if not every single other student, is taught. I'm not used to the other possible methods, but if you'd like to be forgiving again, then I'll work with them to get everything moving normally as soon as I get a response from you. Or you could ask for a different teacher, of course. Sorry again.

*Huggles Cpoggie* It's okay, but my computer doesn't like to load a lot of sites, yesterday it wouldn't load DC forums for 2 hours

I still want you to be my teacher and I'z forgive you...

Edited by Ryuu2

Just like cuteseal2 I would very much love to join when the next semster starts, if there's a waiting list could I be put on it please?

I really hate to say this (and double-post) but due to personal reasons I have no control over, I won't be able to be on Sunda. At all. So it's Monday and Tuesday that are 4-6 PM.

I have school then.... stupid Daylight savings time...

Edited by aquadragon

So you didn't quit! =V

Maybe it will have to be 5-7?

Eastern? Sure.

If you don't have homework now, we could do some lessons now.

Muffin, I am sorry for not being able to make that lesson.

Username:sherri2033

Program:paint im not sure

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On):CA

(Any Experience?) NO NOT AT ALL IVE BEEN ON DRAGCAVE.NET FOR A WHILE NOW THOUGH

(Any Additional Comments?)NO I JUST RELLY WANT TO BE ONE

why are you writing in all caps? And Im not sure if that's the right place to put that, but I'll let a mod handle that.

@sherri2033:

1. We aren't taking anymore students.

2. Do not double-post.

3. Writing in all caps is not appreciated.