Eggspress Elementary

biggrin.gif

I had mai first lesson from blaz today.

:3

I think i did ok.

D:

But im artistically challenged, so...

D=

=0 The headmistress (?) Is my teacher. are you strict, great cpoggie in the sky?!

i want to join!

Username: ice-dragon2342

Program: Paint and graphicsgale free editiojn

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On): um whatever UK id

Any Experience?: um not really

Any Additional Comments?: ummm no?

You are to late. Classes have started. You must wait until next time.

My classes are at 8-9?! with cpoggie I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!

Zovesta (my teacher) has yet to contact me. unsure.gif Is this normal?

Yes, sorry, to any of my students: A bit is going on, so I will send you the PM tomorrow, or the next day. Hang tight. =V

Glad to see everyone doing good.

And i have also started a Grade Book, so teachers please give me grades on yout students' in-class grades and homework grades. And also let me know how they are progressing. Thank you.

~Headmaster blaz

Yes, sorry, to any of my students: A bit is going on, so I will send you the PM tomorrow, or the next day. Hang tight. =V

Thank you for the notice. ^^

Btw, your inbox is full...

I can't wait for my first lesson from cpoggie! biggrin.gif I'm way busy Tuesdays and Wednsdays so sadly I couldn't have my lesson today or tommarrow. sad.gif I hope I do well in my first assignments. This is the one class I don't expect an A+ in.

@maniakit10 - Even though you did not ask me;

cpoggie has been pretty busy lately, from what she told me. Pretty much all the workers are, as we do have schools and stuff, but be patient; You will receive a PM some time soon. =)

I'm sorry about not being on last night cpoggie! i made me a Bento box!! with yummies inside!

AAAAAAAAHH!!! So many people asking about me! I'm so sorry! I'm trying, I swear. I'm replying to all the messages now. Don't worry. I assure you, you will be learning really soon.

Lol, can hardly wait for Saturday and Sunday. biggrin.gif Already setting up lessons...

I can't wait for Saturday either! biggrin.gif I wish we could have more than one lesson in a day, 'cause I could probably fit 3 lessons on a Saturday! How long are lessons anyway? An hour? unsure.gif

oh tina i got a message from cpoggie recently (not today) but im wating for my lesson. Just to be sure if Cpoggie will teach me soon as possible! smile.gif

can i join

Username: ice-dragon2342

Program: Paint

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On): GMT

Any Experience?: i do a leetle bit of pixel art...but not much at all

Any Additional Comments: im at school from 8:15 to 4:00 but till next monday its half-term for me!

Edited by ice-dragon2342

I'm sorry, you are too late. Please look through the thread next time because you have already been told you are too late. smile.gif

I can't wait for Saturday either! biggrin.gif I wish we could have more than one lesson in a day, 'cause I could probably fit 3 lessons on a Saturday! How long are lessons anyway? An hour? unsure.gif

As long as it takes, I guess. My classes are two hours long, so I might be able to fit in the beginning of a second. There's no set time, just whatever pace your students are learning at.

I had my first lesson yesterday with Corteo biggrin.gif I'm happy! Yay! I can't wait until my next lesson! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif