Eggspress

Eggspress Elementary

aw, I missed my chance. Is there going to be another session? This looks really cool, and I could deffinatly use help with... pretty much everything on the list.

Uhm..

I signed up already. but is it alright that i can use both MS Paint AND Adobe Photoshop CS4..?

Yeah.

Like.

I have NO clue how to use CS4.

>.<

Thankies!

@EternalSpring - As far as I know, that's perfectly fine. We have a two or three workers that use Photoshop, and a lot that use Paint. =)

But, I could always be mistaken.

I know you can download Paint.NET and GIMP, but I'm not sure about just regular Paint.

Gimp for me has been really glitchy. If you do use it get the absolute most recent. It messes up layers when you try to combine images. One goes partial grayscale on me. So what little ability I had went bye-bye.

Hi! I never got a PM from a teacher, is that normal? xd.png

I haven't gotten one yet either, so I think we should just wait. tongue.gif

Most likely tomorrow, or very late tonight. Valentines Day is gonna be a pain for many so I may just hold off the opening for a few days.

@EternalSpring - As far as I know, that's perfectly fine. We have a two or three workers that use Photoshop, and a lot that use Paint. =)

But, I could always be mistaken.

Late reply, but.

Thankies, tina.

=)

Hmm... I wonder if we would get lessons for only one program or several then if we have more than one installed?

You can only get lessons in one program. Though you can get lessons in a different program, next session.

Meh... some programs are more complicated than others. Some have other tools than others.

Username: Dragonhatchling (can be call DH)

Program: Photoshop Elements 6

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On): USA, Eastern Standard Time; Usually on weekends, if not then i won't answer. all depends on how busy I am.

Any Experience?: sorta....not much on shading but I kinda do sprites...I draw my own dragons and color them...sometimes trying to shade them also

Any Additional Comments?: If I'm on my sig usually says I'm on...although I forget to change that a lot.

example of how busy I am: I wasn't on for two weeks straight and just saw something about posting in the next 4 days on Feb 8 .....I'm to late then....darn!

Edited by Dragonhatchling

It says from their chatroom

<GargoyleLineage> hiya, r u guys still taking students?

<blazinrider112> no.

<blazinrider112> the enrollment process closed.

<blazinrider112> now we're gearing up to open.

Try back once some of the students have passed biggrin.gif

@DH entering is closed, I think >.<

I figured that would be the case..... I needed help.....meh that's what you get for being busy fro two weeks straight.

*walks away sulking*

Do we have a warning as to when lessons start? I'm in class for a good part of the day, and I'd like to know when to show up.

You'll get a PM from your teacher asking about good times, so you won't be forced to come to a lesson when you can't.

i want to join!

Username: ice-dragon2342

Program: Paint and graphicsgale free editiojn

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On): um whatever UK id

Any Experience?: um not really

Any Additional Comments?: ummm no?