Eggspress

Eggspress Elementary

If there's only 6 teachers (7 counting tina) then I'm guessing it'll be first came, first served in terms of who gets a teacher and when?

Kind of, LightningStreak.

Oh, and i'm sorry to say, but none of our teachers use Paint.NET. I'm working to try and find someone to teach with that program. Incase I can't find anyone, is it possible there is any other program you use? Very, very sorry for this major inconvenience.

All computers come with Microsoft Paint.

CrimsonSword: That's my timezone. smile.gif GMT -6, CST, Central.

Also, I went through and checked and it seems like only six out of nineteen people don't use Paint, give or take. o_O

Edited by Zovesta

I feel very excited to be starting soon. After Valentine's is perfect. ^^

And it looks like all students who said they use Paint.net said Paint.net and/or Paint. So it shouldn't be a problem, yes? :3

Edited by lilyice

Username: Ein Sylean

Program: (Paint, Gimp, Photoshop) Paint... ._.; *LAME* Maybe I'll get GIMP or something... but I have no space on my comp. OTL

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On): I'm in EST -3. That's three hours behind DC time.

(Any Experience?) Not at all. ._. I can't shade to save my life. orz;;

(Any Additional Comments?) I may be inactive periodically because my life can get pretty busy sometimes. @w@; So, sorry in advance if I don't get homework in on time!

Edited by Ein Sylean

I edited my post to say I can use Paint.NET or Paint. ^^; Paint.NET is less confusing for me, but I can use either.

Zovesta: All MICROSOFT computers. Unless for some reason Macs have Paint. o_O But if people have a Mac and no Photoshop or GIMP, then they can probably just download GIMP, since it's free, right?

Edited by Lightningstreak

The school is going very well, I thank you all for being very patient and helping by making no mistakes and not causing extra work for us. smile.gif

This is a great idea. If I ever get enough time and artistic ability I think I'll apply here. smile.gif

I won't be back until monday the 15th, so if lessons end up starting before then, i can't make it. Bye all and have a happy Valentine's Day!!! biggrin.gifcool.gif

If there are any people who have not enrolled but would like to, please fill out the form and post here within the next 4 days please. smile.gif

Still within 4 days!

Username:DragonSisterOne

Program: Gimp smile.gif

Timezone: American Central

Any Experience?: Ive tried, idk how to do it well sad.gif

Any Additional Comments?: I cant be on on weekdays for a while :/

I edited my post to say I can use Paint.NET or Paint. ^^; Paint.NET is less confusing for me, but I can use either.

Zovesta: All MICROSOFT computers. Unless for some reason Macs have Paint. o_O But if people have a Mac and no Photoshop or GIMP, then they can probably just download GIMP, since it's free, right?

True, but can't you download MS Paint anyway?

True, but can't you download MS Paint anyway?

I know you can download Paint.NET and GIMP, but I'm not sure about just regular Paint.

You can't download MS paint for Mac. You can download 'paintbrush' which is similar to paint, but very buggy. If you are a mac user, GIMP or photoshop would be the way to go.

It's not that bad. happy.gif

Now I'm being perfectly patient, but I can't help but say: *wants to learn to colour eggs right now* x3 I need someone to take me through lessons 1-14 ina day. tongue.gif

xd.png I'd probably love to do that. When I start, I just plain cannot stop.

No MS Paint on a computer? That's the definition of hell, that is.

Username: candygal

Program:Paint, and sometimes I pixel on iScribble, so I can repixel and try there, too.

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On): EST.

(Any Experience?) Umm... some, I think...

(Any Additional Comments?) I really need work on the shading aspect.

Username:monica3981

Program: paint, photoshop, Corel anything free that i need to download?

Timezone: Americal pacific

Any Experience?: I can sorta..... I can recolor.... and make designs...

Any Additional Comments?: I am on all friday after 1:00 in california. I am on and off on the weekends, sorreh.

I can chat on iscribble there too... and pixel...

If you want to teach me i think you should download Jing, great program.. free, i have it. no viruses.

EDIT! MI mind ish fuzzy today because of the v-day sugar rushes, sorreh. *sadface*

Edited by monica3981

Username: Serion

Program: MSPaint, GIMP, Adobe PS7, Corel, Paint.Net, PhotoFiltre

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On): CST

(Any Experience?) I've messed around with sprites before, but not really done much worth writing about

(Any Additional Comments?) I have a Wacom Bamboo Tablet, I've done template work on larger scales, I have a relatively good sense for color and design

Edited by Serion

Whooah. Looks cool.

Username: Fohtia

Program: Photoshop

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On): Usually on from 2 PM PST to 9 PM PST on weekdays, nearly all day on weekends.

(Any Experience?): Uh. Well, I've been Photoshopping for years with large scale drawings, but I haven't really ever pixeled.

(Any Additional Comments?): I like pie a lot.

<3

I'm usually on #dc as Twinkie, so try me there before PMing.

Edited by Fohtia

Lovely! biggrin.gif

I won't be able to teach the 15th (birthday). Is that ok?

Awww, there are no animation lessons? Maybe when enough people graduate you could add it to the course?