Eggspress

Eggspress Elementary

Do you know when you might (an estimate not a solid time) be accepting enrollments? Tina, you're the one who taught me what I know but I didn't really learn how to sprite eggs properly. I'd like to learn but these enrollments have been closed for a while.

It is currently unknown when the next semester starts, but my guess is 1-3 months. Again, just a guess, nothing official.

The pre-prepared answer: Whenever most, or all, students have graduated from the school.

@wondersueak

tina, I apologise for not getting in touch with you about our lessons. As I am not in school for the next 2 weeks, the time zones are now a lot less of a problem, and I was wondering when the next time we could schedule a lesson would be. Also- although I keep all past assignments together 'on record', I can't for the life of me remember if I've given in the last homework I was set.

Thanks in advance!

Sent you a PM, Holla. =)

And, btw, yea, you turned in your homework, so no worries.

Zovesta, I'm sorry, can we change both times to 6:30-8:00?

I forgot about DST... which Arizona doesn't due...

I honestly just want to get this semester over with... I get about four hours a day of free time, and most of that time is spent reading, writing, and drawing. And it's in the morning and late, late night. >_> So, I'll see what I can do, but...

We only have one or two lessons left, so just tell me where you left off. *scratches head*

Cpoggie? You still there or did you get another computer?

Ryuu2, I sent you a PM about a week ago. You never responded.

@Celestial07:

1. I thought I sent it.... but appearantly it's been sitting in my saved folder... I don't know how that happened.

2. My name is not poggie. You may call me cpoggie or cpog. NOT poggie.

Hey cpoggie where'd your Avatar go? It was cool. And rainbow-ey. cool.gif

That was kinda random. blink.gif

I never received it then, sorry 'bout that cpogge....

Is there any way I can be notified when enrollment opens back up? I'm very interested in taking this class and I haven't yet seen a feature where it notifies you on this site when someone responds to a thread that you've responded to/started. Maybe I'm just missing it.

Is there any way I can be notified when enrollment opens back up? I'm very interested in taking this class and I haven't yet seen a feature where it notifies you on this site when someone responds to a thread that you've responded to/started. Maybe I'm just missing it.

Seconded

Yes there is, when you hit "Add Reply" there are three check boxes under the text box and above the smilies (not Clickable Smilies), check the last that says "Enable email notification of replies?". You'll get an email for every new post in the thread.

I just lurk. xd.png

ETA: I wanna be on the liiiiiiiiist <3

Edited by NixAyum

Well, headmistress cpog and I have been talking, and we plan on PM'ing everyone who posted in this thread after page 4 (when he last student was enrolled,) and seeing if they still want to join the Eggspress. From there, we'll be starting a waiting list. We haven't fully thought this idea through just yet, so I'm not entirely sure about it.

But, anyways, the reason I told you about that; All the people on the waiting list would get a PM when enrollment opens again. There would be a limit of people on the waiting list, (which, remember, is still in the works), and anyone after that would just have to be a thread stalker tongue.gif

that's cool =]. Don't bother sending me a pm, I still want to. Well, If this idea even happens. Have a good day!

Hey, since this is EGGspress, I have ideas that can be used in banners!

Like:

Eggspert(expert)

Eggsiting(exciting)

Eggstreme(extreme)

Eggseptionally(exceptionally)

Eggsact(exactly)

Alter the words for the needs, no thanks for the egg-words ideas. I would be happy to help a bit sometimes. =)

Although it's full, I would really like an enrollment sometimes. happy.gif

~~~Myra

hello! i've been stalking this thread because i really wanted to enroll when this opened up again. may i get on the waiting list? :3

I guess I didn't look carefully enough at my options. Thank you for the waiting list idea and hopefully it will take off. I'll be looking for that PM. I have been interested in learning more about spriting and this seems like a good way to get started. Plus, then my Photoshop program will get the use it was supposed to get before I dropped out of school.

I would love to be on the waiting list too. I was stalking the thread before, but I fear I will just miss it when enrollment starts.

Nifty. If the waiting list idea gets in the works, I would like to request my name get added to it. ^.^

Luck to all the current students! biggrin.gif