mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Benden was fertile this week!

First up, Senior Queen Faranth and her mate Xylanth have a little blackBronze warming in their section of the Hatching Sands!

Second in line, Junior Queen EmbrioderedTreasureth and her rather fond Wild Green mate have a little golden queen egg!

Third in line is Junior Queen Falenth and her mate Bronze Garanth and their little mysterious egg!

Fourth in line is Bronze Beautyth and his Wild Green mate, who have laid a bronze egg!

And last but not least is silver Rodynath Amlug and his Wild Blue mate, who have laid an odd silver egg!

If anyone is interested in any of the little darlings, please let me know!

(Otherwise I will post them in the Rare Trading thread, spread the Pern love and possibly get some neat things in return tongue.gif )

I would be interested in the black/bronze egg, Mishii.

If you're open, let me know, I'll send a Benden Bronze Watchdragon your way carrying the little egg!

Talenth flew and was caught by Goliath once more resulting in this gorgeous golden eggy. We are still collecting three junior queens from this pairing before she starts giving away her children.

Goldenth flew and was caught by blue Manth as always. This time they did not give an egg.

Pridith was caught by her mate Oisheth as well and they have a bronze/blue baby on the sands. In addition her last gold daughter from Oisheth has hatched and grown into the lovely Oceanth.

Oceanth has flown for the first time. She was caught by one ofo ur oldest bronzes Vordath Ellementh. They have a beautiful queen egg between them, and we are hoping that they will be permanent mates, seeing as it has been so long since Vordath Ellementh worked up the courage to try and fly another queen after Roselewth rudely refused him.

Well, Honshu's skies were full of "randy" queens today and with all the mating going on we were sure some beautiful eggs would be clutched... we weren't disappointed.

First of all... Jr. Queen, Trith, and her bronze mate Lioth (HF) produced a beautiful Bronze egg (HF). This was not usual for them, as they almost always produce.

Then Trith's daughter took off... Jr. Queen, Mirath. After many flights resulting in no interest on her part, she finally was caught by Honshu's Bronze Zetrith (Bronze Tinsel) and has produced a beautiful Bronze egg (Tinsel) of her own smile.gif

Not to be out done... Jr. Queen, Gold Epicath (Gold Tinsel), flew high and true and mated with her usual mate, Bronze Sagirth (Bronze Tinsel), and produced a beautiful Gold egg!!! (Tinsel) GONE

Willing to share the wealth, Honshu has decided to adopt out these lovely eggs to any Weyr or Hold that can use the new blood. Please send Drum Message to Ldyfsh (our Weyrleader) so she can send one of our Bronzes between with the egg/s.

Edited by Ldyfsh

Well, Honshu's skies were full of "randy" queens today and with all the mating going on we were sure some beautiful eggs would be clutched... we weren't disappointed.

First of all... Jr. Queen, Trith, and her bronze mate Lioth (HF) produced a beautiful Bronze egg (HF).  This was not usual for them, as they almost always produce.

Then Trith's daughter took off... Jr. Queen, Mirath.  After many flights resulting in no interest on her part, she finally was caught by Honshu's Bronze Zetrith (Bronze Tinsel) and has produced a beautiful Bronze egg (Tinsel) of her own smile.gif

Not to be out done... Jr. Queen, Gold Epicath (Gold Tinsel), flew high and true and mated with her usual mate, Bronze Sagirth (Bronze Tinsel), and produced a beautiful Gold egg!!! (Tinsel) GONE

Willing to share the wealth, Honshu has decided to adopt out these lovely eggs to any Weyr or Hold that can use the new blood.  Please send Drum Message to Ldyfsh (our Weyrleader) so she can send one of our Bronzes between with the egg/s.

Bumping thread.... also still have these beautiful dragon eggs warming in the sands of Honshu... HF Bronze is ready to hatch and needs weyrlings to be candidates for impression. Please drum message Honshu if you have candidates for impression and we will "between" the egg/s to your Weyr or Hold smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Telgar would be intrested in Trith's egg

Sorry, they both grew up on my scroll yesterday morning... Trith will be flying again in a few days and see if the flight is successful, will PM you with a TP link smile.gif

I have a gold http://dragcave.net/lineage/v42ff, silver http://dragcave.net/lineage/U4U8U, and a bronze http://dragcave.net/lineage/Gp2vb up for adoption if any weyr has room for them.

The gold and bronze are very pretty - I might be able to make an interesting arrow with them, if they approve of their mates. If nobody else is interested, that is. Don't want to be greedy!

Also, update for Benden: No luck with any of my breedings this week. sad.gif

Edited by mishii

Hi Pern Dragon Breeders-

Jalith and Zorith have given us a new baby bronze: http://dragcave.net/lineage/I5ek5

If anyone would like a pretty second gen from Monaco Bay's Senior Pair, let me know... otherwise, I'll let it gender on it's own and add him/her to the wings.

Really wish they would give me a baby gold! Take a look at Jalith's children - there are a great many, but not a single metal.

At least they are breeding again. For a while there, I was going months between successful mating flights.

Have a good evening,

Cat

I'm kind of interested in joining this project, as I have amassed a large collection of Pernese dragon names. The only think actually keeping me from joining up is the whole 'of Pern' suffix that must be added to names of participating dragons.

Would it be at all possible for me to join up and breed my Pernese dragons for people without adding that suffix to my dragons?

Elena: Would using the shorter "Pern's" prefix work better? I'd really like some part of the naming to really stand out, not everybody recognizes the "th" ending as from the Pern books, but most recognize the Pern title. Although, since this is almost becoming a lineage amongst ourselves, I suppose it would be alright if you didn't use it.

If you'd like to join us and donate eggs to our Weyrs, I would not say no! We love all new Pernese blood, and I'd be glad to have you!

Congrats on the breeding, eldrec!

As for the new dragons: ABSOLUTELY IN! biggrin.gif Gold and Blue, for sure. They are quite gorgeous.

Okay... How about, any dragon that I get who has a lineage that already has a prefix or suffix I'll use it in the name? Then I could also have and breed the ones from my scroll that don't have a prefix or suffix and anyone in the project I gift to from those lines can add a prefix or suffix if they want to?

I've got two new unrelated Queens and Bronzes growing up right now, so hopefully I'll be able to get some nice eggs out of them within the next week or so to donate. Bred one of my Golds today (Jillith) but got nothing :/

I'm thinking about never breeding him in order to stay canonical, but I'll probably reconsider if anyone is interested in getting eggs from Ruth .

Yep. Thanks :3

Good news! Gold Belezath and Bronze Polenth have produced a lovely Queen egg! If there is anyone here in need of a Gold for their Weyr, let me know.

smile.gif

Also, I was wondering, why can't anyone apply for an empty Weyr at the moment? I'd love to take over one of the unused ones whenever we're able to apply for them.

Edited by Elena

Yep. Thanks :3

Good news! Gold Belezath and Bronze Polenth have produced a lovely Queen egg! If there is anyone here in need of a Gold for their Weyr, let me know.

smile.gif

Also, I was wondering, why can't anyone apply for an empty Weyr at the moment? I'd love to take over one of the unused ones whenever we're able to apply for them.

If no other Weyr or Hold invites your new egg into their hatching grounds, Honshu would be honored to adopt the new queen egg smile.gif Our Senior Queen, Kultath, has decided to retire (she has not clutched in a long time and the times she has have been very few) as soon as one of the Jr. Queens provides us with a new queen egg to replace Kultath. At that time the "winning" Jr. Queen will become the new Sr. Queen. smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Unrelated to the lineage, but... I finished reading "Dragonsdawn" yesterday, and I have to wonder: WHY would they ever name anything after Bitra, and not after Kenjo, Kitti Ping, Ongola, Sean, or Sorka?

But now I know where the Southern grubs and the cat in "Moreta" came from!

I have 2 golds http://dragcave.net/lineage/kmp1q and http://dragcave.net/lineage/igL75 up for adoption since the queens in my wing feel we have enough queens. While out hunting one of the bronzes came across an odd green hatchling http://dragcave.net/lineage/dhR2r and brought it back to my hold. No one is quite sure what he will be like when he is grown but all the queens have become pretty protective of the hatchling.

Hi Dragonbreeders of Pern-

Exciting news at Monaco Bay - Jalith has finally given us a new baby queen egg! She had her eye on a newcomer bronze named Jakkath with beautiful wings (hope he is OK, Mishi...like most babies, this wasn't planned!) and stole away to meet him in secret when it was time for her to rise. Low and behold, a beautiful baby queengold egg on the sands the next morning!

Since then, Jalith has been busy protecting her precious baby from the insanely jealous Zorath. Wish her luck that she is able to raise this baby safely... so that Monaco Weyr's royal line is assured.

Blessings all,

Cat

This weeks flights in Honshu led to many barren clutches (but they all had fun trying wink.gif ) and so far, 1 beautiful new egg:

Jr. Queen, Mirath (Gold) was caught by her usual mate, Honshu's Bronze Zetrith (Bronze Tinsel) and has produced a beautiful Bronze egg (Tinsel) smile.gif

Willing to share the wealth, Honshu has decided to adopt out this lovely egg to any Weyr or Hold that can use the new blood. Please send Drum Message to Ldyfsh (our Weyrleader) so she can send one of our Bronzes between with the egg.

Sending Drum message to claim egg!

Edited by Ldyfsh

Holy Moley... after so long, it looks like I have a successful Gold breeding pair! Jalith really likes her new mate. Poor Zorith has been successfully supplanted by Jakkanth. For a second week in a row, Jalith has a new Baby Queen egg to bring to the sands! I am almost afraid to believe it, after all this time...

Upon hatching, Jalith's first golden daughter informed us that her name is Kaylith, so please join me in welcoming Kaylith of Pern to Monaco Bay! I will keep this second golden child, but will offer future daughters to members of Pern lineage if anyone might like a junior queen.

Hope everyone is doing well,

Cat