mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi again Pern Crew-

Well... looks like I have another breeding Gold for Monaco Bay. Vimlith, Jalith's second golden daughter has given us another gold baby! New Baby Gold. The Cave is rejoicing... after so long with only aging Jalith, there are now enough breeding gold dragons in the cave to be able to offer some to other caves that may need new breeders. Please let me know if you would like Vimlith's baby; I will quickly send it to you via Maji- between!

If no one asks for her, I am going to give it to one of my sons who does not yet have any metallic dragons; he is quite jealous of my new success.

Have a good evening,

Cat

Hi Sakura-

Thank you for the beautiful Gold baby! I will give her an appropriately Pernese name (unless you have a suggestion) and give her a Monaco Bay mate.

I promise, she will be happy on the sands of the Southern Continent!

Cat

His/Her name is Ivirth of Pern... I think!

Thank you, Sakura!

Cat

Edited by eldrec

Thank you Monaco Bay for our beautiful gold fledging queen Orreith

There are already two Bronzes watching the little darling. Snowth and Satinth chose Monaco Bay as their home.

Orreith has become a young queen, and will rise for the first time in 20 hours time.

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

Hi Pern Dragon Breeders-

There were some interesting pairings at Monaco Weyr this week. Ivirth, our new bronze from Sakura caught Keth, one of Jalith and Zorith's green granddaughters. Keth left her grandmother and golden aunts this little green egg on the sands for them to watch. This new baby has an interesting lineage from several strong families, and if anyone would like her, just let me know. I'll send her your way!

Vimlith was caught by her mate Dexrth, and again has a sweet little gold baby on the sands, waiting for her imprint. Again, if anyone would like her for a junior queen, give me a message. I'll send her your way.

Blessings, All.

Cat

Guess today is a flight day, because Honshu's Jr. Queen, Mirath of Pern, also took to the skies and was caught by Bronze Sagirth D'Orisaar of Pern... Mirath comes from a lovely line of pure Pernese dragons and has been pretty picky so far about allowing another dragon to get near her... It is for this reason that Honshu is celebrating this beautiful new Bronze egg. The egg is currently resting safely in the warming sands of Honshu, but our weyrleader has decided to allow other weyrs and holds to come to the hatching for impression. If any weyr or hold needs a strong new Bronze for thread fighting please let us know via drum message (PM) and we will gladly allow a candidate to try and impress this little lovely and transport both weyrling and dragonet back between to their home weyr smile.gif

Congratulations, Ldyfsh, on a beautiful egg. If no one else would like to impress him, please consider us at Monaco Bay? We can offer him many werlings for choice of an optimal rider and lots of lovely young golds and greens for playmates, and all the sun and sand a growing young dragon could ask for!

Cheers,

Cat

Congratulations, Ldyfsh, on a beautiful egg. If no one else would like to impress him, please consider us at Monaco Bay? We can offer him many werlings for choice of an optimal rider and lots of lovely young golds and greens for playmates, and all the sun and sand a growing young dragon could ask for!

Cheers,

Cat

It's yours... Have just sent our weyr leader to Monaco with one Bronze egg... Good luck!!

Thank you, Ldyfsh. The little bronze arrived safely at Monaco Bay. We'll keep you updated as to his progress!

Cat

Good morning, Pern Dragon Breeders...

Once again... can't believe the incredible breeding luck Monaco Bay has had recently. Both Jalith and Vimlith have given us lovely little gold babies to be able to offer to interested weyrs: Jalith's baby and Vimlith's baby. Anyone who might like one of them for junior queens, please don't hesitate to contact me. I feel embarrassed by my breeding success when for so many years, I never bred a single metallic dragon... and rarely missed a week!

I am no longer influencing my metals. If they gender female, I consider them golds... male, and they are oddly-tinted bronzes. I don't mind either way if people take Monaco Bay babies to their weyrs.

Blessings, All..

Cat

Guess eldrec went away, 'cause I "drum messaged" over to Monaco this morning (about an hr or so after the post) and never got a reply... I too thought Jalith's baby would make a nice addition to Honshu smile.gif

Guess eldrec went away, 'cause I "drum messaged" over to Monaco this morning (about an hr or so after the post) and never got a reply... I too thought Jalith's baby would make a nice addition to Honshu smile.gif

Ldyfsh... I pm'd you her link... wondered why she was still on my scroll.

Erosaf... Vimlith's baby is still available if you'd like her... though I think you may already have her sibling?

Maybe next week, there will be another, or a week or so later. Never want to jinx the good breeding luck I've been having lately!

Have a good evening,

Cat

Ldyfsh... I pm'd you her link... wondered why she was still on my scroll.

Erosaf... Vimlith's baby is still available if you'd like her... though I think you may already have her sibling?

Maybe next week, there will be another, or a week or so later. Never want to jinx the good breeding luck I've been having lately!

Have a good evening,

Cat

NP... It happens, got it now smile.gif

I'll take the baby that's left if nobody else wants it. Igen has three queens so far and a lot of other dragons.

Monaco bay celebrates its first junior queen egg here at our wing. http://dragcave.net/lineage/L3nqc Orrieth is so proud. We'll be keeping this baby but plan to send her next queen egg to Monaco Bay.

On a not so related note, the above true gold is he first true gold I've EVER SUCCESSFULLY BRED!! SQEEE

Hi DragonBreeders of Pern-

No successful breedings this week. Jalith and her daughters all took flight, and a merry time was had by all, but no pretty eggs, gold or otherwise, were found on the sands the next morning. Maybe more success will be had next week.

Blessings All,

Cat

Wow, this place seems dead... though I shouldn't be one to talk, as I haven't really been breeding my Pern dragons either. Not to mention I'm guessing people are busy with school and such.

I'll try to become more active, though! I'm on summer break now, so maybe that'll help!