mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It seems that rising is inevitable eventually.

Roselewth rose but failed to clutch, and is therefore planning on going between should a new bronze not catch her next time, other than Igoroth, she fears it is because of him that she is not clutching.

Talenth rose and was caught by Goliath, producing this little golden baby

When golden Pridith rose, it was the grandson of Golden Ramoth who caught her. They are crooning over the birth of a future queen as well.

Crystalth rose to produce another golden baby after flying long and far.

New queen Tarth also rose, being caught by well known Telgar bronze Canth to produce a new bronze to add to the wings of Fort Weyr. Canth's rider wonders what on earth he was doing at Fort Weyr, seeing as Canth is a Telgar dragon. Whether the produced egg stays there or not is now being discussed.

So I do ask Fort Weyrs Weyrlady/leader do you want Tarth's egg, for she is from your weyr.

ESR, congrats on all your new eggies... Honshu's queens have be reluctant to take flight and when they have, they've come up barren... With that said today both Senior Queen, Kultath, and her daughter, Trith, took flight and gave the bronzes a merry time... at last both were caught by their mates and 2 bronze eggs are now warming in the sands of Honshu. If any weyr would like either or both please send a drum message to us and we will have one of are riders "slip between" and transfer them/it to your weyr smile.gif

Kultath's egg!

Trith's egg!

We have more golds than we do Bronzes, annoying as that is. Once these new queens hatch, might the other weyrs help us get some new Bronzes?

Have 2 new Bronzes available for you now, ESR smile.gif Check post above wink.gif

Shall have to wait for the sands to open a little so we can collect, but we would be pleased to have Honshu's babies

Kultath's egg has been safely shifted over to Telgar

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

Shall have to wait for the sands to open a little so we can collect, but we would be pleased to have Honshu's babies

Kultath's egg has been safely shifted over to Telgar

Cool... the other one is still available, if you need it wink.gif

I'll collect it as soon as I can.

Our Weyrleader and Weyrlady have been talking to each other at the moment concerning Roselewth's barren nature when it comes to Igoroth catching her. They have decided that the next time Roselewth rises, Igoroth and his rider will go on candidate search, leaving Roselewth free for the other bronzes to catch.

They hope very much that she will be caught and will clutch, as the two riders are very fond of each other and have three bronze rider sons.

I collected Trith's egg.

Milzith still has not produce an egg for Ista. It's a little worrying that the weyr has no other queens.

With our queen not clutching any eggs for some time, we are in need of a junior queen that will help keep Ista Weyr from dying out.

Roselewth was caught by bronze Avath and was unsucessful in flying and producing a gold. She is no longer our senior queen and has been replaced by Talenth!! MIISHII please note this on the front page! Talenth is here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/MZZhp

New dragons being announced today. The first is the blue son of Goldenth and Manth: Breath of Telgar

There is also mutant blue female daughter of Miranth, Oronth of Telgar

I'd be interested in the gold and bronze, Miishii.. Telgar dragons are in mourning as their senior queen Roselewth has stepped down, after many turns, she never gave a queen egg that did not look like its father. She will only be caught blues, browns, greens and silvers now.

Though they are glad that junior queen Talenth stands in as senior queen. Talenth already has several daughters.

Hi Dragonriders of Pern Crew-

The semester is over... but life has decided to throw a whole new set of roadblocks in my way. Never easy.

Jalith and Zorith finally gave us another baby: http://dragcave.net/lineage/HOGUe

It hatched very quickly - no time to influence it, but if anyone would like a nice second gen HF Bronze from my senior (CB) gold and her (CB) mate, let me know. I'll send it over to you ASAP. I don't really need any more wingleaders... too many princes make for rough succession wars! Guess it is just as well that breeding is so infrequent these days.

Hope everyone is having a nice holiday break,

Cat

Hey Guys... I have been MIA for a while, but have never failed to log in every week to breed my gold (I still only have Jalith) & make sure all of my eggs/hatchies are OK. That's why all of my dragons are still named. However, it looks like we may have a number of members of this project who have lost their names due to inactivity, because the links to their dragons (the Weyr Queens listed on the first page) are gone. Is there some way to reach these members to find out if they are still interested in participating? I know there are a few people still waiting in the wings to become weyrleaders, and this might be a way to work them in without going against canon. Please don't misunderstand me... I'm not saying to just drop people because they've lost their names due to DragCave policy (I can only imagine the horror if that ever happened to me!), but they very well may just not be interested any more. I've certainly participated in lineages that have petered out due to lack of activity on some of the members who hold key dragons in that lineage. There's no reason for that to happen here - it is still a very active, vibrant group.

{duck rotten tomatoes}

Sorry if I've offended anyone!

Cat

Hi! Post-holiday has been a productive time for our Wings, with several eggs being produced for different weyrs:

Gold tinsel Nyanth and brown Calabanth left Benden with a hardy whiptail brown egg;

Green Koloth and hellfire great-blue Noth provided Xanadu with a gold-horned tanager green egg;

Gold Corinth and green Raffith produced a neotropical green egg for Fort Weyr; and

Bronze Lamoth and dark-bronze Aspanth gave Honshu a bronze tinsel egg.

If anybody wants one or more of these, let me know, and we'll arrange to send it between!

WINGS SO FAR

TALENTH’s potential mates are all the bronze males. Right now she has the interest of IGOROTH, though the weyr is not sure this is a good thing, due to ROSELEWTH’s barren nature after he flew her!

Her mates is currently , and believe me, GOLIATH is not going to let IGOROTH or any other Telgar bronze get to TALENTH easily. He seems rather moody on the whole idea of someone other than him catching her, as he does not want to end up as some normal ranked bronze, his rider is happy as Weyrleader!

Of course bronze CANTH is always watching TALENTH as well. He also has interest in [url=]GOLDTH so things might be a little more easy for him there.

Junior queen CRYSTALTH upon seeing how lacking the bronze wings are at the moment, has decided to dedicate her time to producing new bronzes for the weyr. The first three queen eggs she lays while trying to do this will aide her to supply more bronze dragons for Telgar weyr. Any after those three will be sent to other weyrs to help with bringing up those weyrs.

Crystalth’s mate AVATH has already helped her produce two queen daughters, FALIATH and WATH. They will only keep one more daughter with them in Telgar.

Green wingleader ALIANATH has been getting around, bringing new green’s into the weyr. Her current mate is bronze MNERANAROTH and they are trying to help create more bronzes and greens together to help out with new mates for TALENTH.

Male green SAPHIRATH has also been chasing ALIANATH.

Telgar born blue CLETORIKTH has permanently mated with Benden Queen NUALATH, therefore he lives in Benden Weyr now. They now have a junior queen daughter, ASHLERETH.

Male blue [http://dragcave.net/lineage/osXSd]MERENATH[/url] is the lucky mate of senior white RUTH. They already have a son, SONATH.

ESSOTH caught BELLATH to bring home a http://dragcave.net/lineage/prCjv'>blue eggy!

also caught ALIANATH

EDIT: ((1-12-12))FROM TELGAR WEYR OVER HERE IN EASTERN AUSTRALIA HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

All four eggs I've mentioned above have hatched, after being influenced appropriately to their colors. Would anyone like 'em?