mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hate that this project is kinda dead- I guess I'm too late to the party. sad.gif

I love Pern, I totally would be interested in this.

ISTA IS BEST WEYR! laugh.gif

Edited by Dimar

I'm still here as well.. Have 4 Gold Queens, 1 Golden Wyvern Queen, 20 Gold Tinsel Queens and 18 Sunsong Queens..... 63 firelizards

Queen in my main weyr Telgar, plus other wings from Monaco Bay, Ista and Benden!

I just attempted a breeding and got no eggs from any of my queens.. how odd

So sorry about that... mine are being stingy too, but I did manage to watch 1 successful flight!!! No Queen eggs, but we now have 1 beautiful Bronze egg warming in the sands at Honshu Weyr smile.gif If anyone at another weyr has a weyrling that wants to try and impress this Bronze, please send a drum message right away and we will send a Rider to pick up and deliver the new candidate smile.gif

GONE

Edited by Ldyfsh

Igen's Senior Queen Rose to mate and produced an egg, yet her Flight was not an unmitigated success in the eyes of some. Her mate was one of the Sun-Bronzes, as some folk call them, though they currently outnumber the other bronzes. Only time will tell if the hatchling will be a queen or not.

((I totally forgot if F sunsong from F Gold x M Sunsong is a queen.))

Still here at Monaco Bay...although my records are a bit disorganized, so I don't know what I have at the moment.

I would love to join this though this seems to be dead.... that makes me sad....

esp since I found This egg in the AP

edit: well decided to abandon it again.... if I join I will get a different egg....

Edited by Zerhai

Telgar Weyr has something very special to announce. Senior queen Roselewth flew and was caught by bornze Zulth. We were expecting no cluth but hey presto look what popped out!! Its about bloody time we got a queen egg from her!!

WOW!! I haven't seen one of those in months!! Honshu sends their congrats!! Huzzah!!!

*pokes head in* I have a cb gold egg and I would love to be part of this lineage!

WOW!! I haven't seen one of those in months!! Honshu sends their congrats!! Huzzah!!!

It only took Roselewth almost 3 years to give us one =.

Oh and Moncao Bay's gold wing here in Teglar should also celebrate as our gold queen Orrieth rose that same day and was caught by bronze Satinath and has given us a second gold egg

A pity her other daughter has not managed a clutch this flight, but here's hoping for another gold from her to continue the line next week.

Hi Dragonbreeders of Pern-

It's been a coons age since I've checked in. Was worrying about my dragons, but looks like no names have been lost, and when I bred my Pernese queens... all have produced beautiful eggs... and one is a queen! (pretty sure I didn't enter this link correctly... you'll have to go check my scroll to see it... sorry)

If anyone would like one of Jalith's granddaughters for a junior gold, let me know. I'll do my best to send it your way.

Also, there are two bronze Pernese eggs, one from Monaco Bay senior pair Jalith and Zorith. Either is up for adoption if you'd like a low-gen bronze mate for their lineages.

Hurray!

Cat

I want to be part of this lineage. I love pern and anything related to it, I have a cb gold that I influenced female(hasn't gendered yet and I am crossing my fingers) what do I need to do to be part of it?

Maybe pick an active weyr and get an egg from there... I could breed you a potential Telgar bronze mate.

that sounds good, but I have a question, i was looking through the weyrs, what about Igen, what is going on with that one? just curious

I've got Igen, but my breeding been pretty sporadic. Mostly because a perfect queen is dertermined to elude me.

I've got Igen, but my breeding been pretty sporadic. Mostly because a perfect queen is dertermined to elude me.

ah I see, I was only saying since I have a perfect cb (unbred) gold to be a queen, and I have a few cb bronzes as well... what do you guys suggest i do?

Telgar Weyr is proud to announce that the Monaco Bay queen egg has been influenced and met her rider. She has announced to everyone that her name is Isseth. Here is a link to our lovely little royal!! Isseth of Monaco Bay

Congratz!

Two more gorgeous gold Monaco Bay eggs for the family there.

It seems Telgar bronze Roth decided he wasn't catching enough Telgar Queens so he flew over to our Monaco Bay Wing and caught gold queen Glittorith !!! Here is their beautiful little egg: Glittorith and Roth's egg

Glittorith's grandmother, Telgar's Monaco Bay senior queen, Orreith was caught by her usual mate, Satinath of Monaco Bay. They have also clutched. View their Clutch here

Why can't the Telgar Queen's be so sucessful???

hmmmm this thread really needs to be updated, so its easier for you guys to get new people!

Yes it does, and we're not sure when Mishii will be back unfortunately.. But i know if someone closes this eventually as will likely happen since she's not been around in ages, someone is likely to recreate it