mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry for the double-post.

Weyrleaders, could you all do me a favor? I promised mishii I'd help her update the front page ages ago, and never actually got to it. Eragon's request reminded me, so I'm trying to do it now. To help out, could all Weyrleaders please post and/or PM me with a list of your Queens and their mates? And if you could put it in the following format as well, it would be awesome. smile.gif

Weyr:

Senior Queen(s): (Lineage Link and Breed Here)

Is she/they Permamated?: (If yes, please include her Mate's Lineage Link and Breed) (if no, please include Lineage Links of either optional Mates, or Breeds available for Mates)

Junior Queens(s):

Is she/they Permamated?: (If yes, please include her Mate's Lineage Link) (if no, please include Lineage Links of either optional Mates, or Breeds available for Mates)

[COLOR=red][B]Weyr:[/B]
[B]Senior Queen(s):[/B] (Lineage Link and Breed Here)
[B]Is she/they Permamated?:[/B] (If yes, please include her Mate's Lineage Link and Breed) (if no, please include Lineage Links of either optional Mates, or Breeds available for Mates)
[B]Junior Queens(s):[/B]
[B]Is she/they Permamated?:[/B] (If yes, please include her Mate's Lineage Link) (if no, please include Lineage Links of either optional Mates, or Breeds available for Mates)[/COLOR]

For example, mine would look like this:

Weyr: Fort

Senior Queen(s): Talenth, CB Sunsong

Helidoryth, Gen 5 Gold

Is she/they Permamated?: Talenth is to Elementh, CB HFire. Helidoryth is not. Black, Ember available for breeding.

Junior Queens(s): Gloameth, Gen 2 Sunsong

Ictiryth, Gen 6 Gold

Is she/they Permamated?: Gloameth is to a Wild Green, CB Terrae. Ictiryth is not. Black, Ember available for breeding.

This way we can get the front page updated, and hopefully draw in some new members. smile.gif I'll also PM this request, incase people don't keep up with the thread. Thanks all for your help!

And triple-bump'o'rama, sorry. xd.png

The little Whiptail gendered wrong, so I went ahead and froze her. I needed a female for my collection anyway. Anyhow, Maniteth grew up, and gave another blue egg. This one is up for grabs for anyone. His family is Weryless atm, just fyi, so no family ties.

EDIT: Also got a blue egg from one of Fort's "odd-genders" lines. It's also up for adoption if anyone wants it. I guess Blue is the color of the week. lol

Edited by Gyps13

'nother bit'o'bump.

Thanks eldrec for the PM. I've got you updated. smile.gif

Gyps, I got your PM's - I sent you one, but I'm not sure if it went thru. my internet was having a bit of a seizure at the time. xd.png

I didn't get it. I don't think it was your internet though. I couldn't get to the forums for about an hour..... unsure.gif

Everything was down for a bit this morning. B|

But hey -- Fort's brown hatchling grew up! I was wondering what his name would be, and then (since it's Fort and he's a spitfire) remembered Robinton's sand table... so Abaxth it was!

Congrats infinite! Perfect name. smile.gif

Maniteth's blue baby was successfully transfered to Monaco Bay, under eldrec. happy.gif

Thank you, Gyps! The new blue baby is happily playing in the waves on Monaco Beach.

Unfortunately, no egg from Jalith this week.

Have a good weekend,

eldrec

Weyr: Telgar

Senior Queen(s): gold Roselewth

Is she/they Permamated?: No, Igoroth - sunsong or Misoeth of Telgar - ember

Junior Queens(s): sunsong Shadrith of Pern Erosafth of Telgar - sunsong

Is she/they Permamated?: Shadrith's Permamate - Whiptail of Doom to be renamed 'Skorath of Telgar' once we can

thunders, sunsongs, hellfire and whiptails for the others

Side note: waiting list needs emptying when possible

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

Thanks Eragon. smile.gif

Fort has a new grown Blue (skywing), Roduketh!

Both of Fort's Golds weren't interested in breeding again, and Ictiryth flat out refused one of my Embers. We'll try again next week.

mishii, I never did get that PM you tried to send during the Forum downtime, just fyi. happy.gif

Sorry for the double-post.

Weyrleaders, could you all do me a favor? I promised mishii I'd help her update the front page ages ago, and never actually got to it. Eragon's request reminded me, so I'm trying to do it now. To help out, could all Weyrleaders please post and/or PM me with a list of your Queens and their mates? And if you could put it in the following format as well, it would be awesome. smile.gif

Weyr:

Senior Queen(s): (Lineage Link and Breed Here)

Is she/they Permamated?: (If yes, please include her Mate's Lineage Link and Breed) (if no, please include Lineage Links of either optional Mates, or Breeds available for Mates)

Junior Queens(s):

Is she/they Permamated?: (If yes, please include her Mate's Lineage Link) (if no, please include Lineage Links of either optional Mates, or Breeds available for Mates)

[COLOR=red][B]Weyr:[/B]
[B]Senior Queen(s):[/B] (Lineage Link and Breed Here)
[B]Is she/they Permamated?:[/B] (If yes, please include her Mate's Lineage Link and Breed) (if no, please include Lineage Links of either optional Mates, or Breeds available for Mates)
[B]Junior Queens(s):[/B]
[B]Is she/they Permamated?:[/B] (If yes, please include her Mate's Lineage Link) (if no, please include Lineage Links of either optional Mates, or Breeds available for Mates)[/COLOR]

Sorry it took me so long to do this... had 30 people over for Thanksgiving and the prep work before and the actual hosting really got me behind on my postings... That being said, here is the info requested for Honshu:

Weyr: Honshu

Senior Queen(s): Kultath, CB Gold

Is she/they Permamated?: Yes Satanath, CB Hellfire Wyvern

Junior Queens(s): Have 3 Jr. Queens...

Jr. Queen #1: Trith of Pern, 2G Gold

Is she/they Permamated?: Yes Amphith, CB Sunsong Amphiptere

Jr. Queen #2: Kimalanth of Pern, 2G Sunsong Amphiptere

Is she/they Permamated?: Yes Honshu's Spindeth, CB Spitfire

Jr. Queen #3: Lamanth of Pern, 3G Sunsong Amphiptere

Is she/they Permamated?: No Looking for a mate from another Weyr other than Honshu, Monaco, or Benden... need new blood smile.gif

Weyr: Xanadu

Senior Queen(s): Elemental Elleth Vex of Pern

Is she/they Permamated?: No. Available mates:

Elemental Wyveroth Vex of Pern - CB hellfire

Elemental Areth Vex of Pernp - CB spitfire

Jeroth Vex of Pern - CB hellfire

Elemental Keroth Vex of Pern - CB hellfire

Elemental Heath Vex of Pern - CB ember

Junior Queens(s): Elemental Hyreth Vex of Pern - CB sunsong

Elemental Laroth Vex of Pern - CB hellfire

Elemental Niroloth Vex of Pern - bred hellfire (grandson of sr. queen)

Elemental Vironth Vex of Pern - CB hellfire

Elemental Plaketh Vex of Pern - CB waverunner

Edited by airaani

Since I don't manage one of the senior lineage queens, I don't have to post all that, right?

News: Fort's brown Abaxth caught bronze Zesth a few days ago, and there's a fifth-gen ember bronze egg waiting to hatch.

Also, Monaco Bay's bronze Eltaninth caught brown Cath, and there's a fourth-gen spitfire brown egg on the sands there!

Each of these eggs is available for Impression if someone's inclined to stand for it!~

Weyr: Xanadu

Senior Queen(s): Elemental Elleth Vex of Pern

Elemental Wyveroth Vex of Pern - CB hellfire

Elemental Areth Vex of Pernp - CB spitfire

Jeroth Vex of Pern - CB hellfire

Elemental Keroth Vex of Pern - CB hellfire

Elemental Heath Vex of Pern - CB ember

Junior Queens(s): Elemental Hyreth Vex of Pern - CB sunsong

Elemental Laroth Vex of Pern - CB hellfire

Elemental Niroloth Vex of Pern - bred hellfire (grandson of sr. queen)

Elemental Vironth Vex of Pern - CB hellfire

Elemental Plaketh Vex of Pern - CB waverunner

airaani, I'd like to request an egg from your Jr. Queen, Elemental Hyreth Vex of Pern &

Elemental Laroth Vex of Pern, if I may. Thank you smile.gif

Since I don't manage one of the senior lineage queens, I don't have to post all that, right?

Nope, that was only for the Weyrleaders. smile.gif Speaking of which, so far I've got reports from eldrec, airaani, and Eragon. Ldyfsh, did I see yours as well? So including me (Fort), that's roughly half. I'll have to PM the others, methinks.

Sorry about my absence. RL's been busy. lol I'll be back and updating Sunday. smile.gif

Edited by Gyps13

Nope, that was only for the Weyrleaders. smile.gif

Great! biggrin.gif

News: the two eggs I mentioned on the previous page have hatched, and the hatchlings are still available for adoption. (The Fort Weyr ember hatchling will be grown by tomorrow, though!)

I finally got a black egg from Feyveneth, in Monaco. I can't remember if I Influenced it though. xd.png Here's hoping!

airaani, I'd like to request an egg from your Jr. Queen, Elemental Hyreth Vex of Pern &

Elemental Laroth Vex of Pern, if I may. Thank you smile.gif

Sure thing ^.^ I'm 5 egg locked right now, but should be able to breed tomorrow, if you'll have room

Sure thing ^.^ I'm 5 egg locked right now, but should be able to breed tomorrow, if you'll have room

Cool... Just let me know if it works out... will stay unlocked for you smile.gif

No egg :\ Sorry!

Oh well, maybe next week smile.gif

arrrgh. I've been trying to get on here for the last few days, but my Internet provider was having a seizure, and the cold snap we just had messed with stuff too.

*pouts*

I wanted to update the first page and get things settled, but nooooo. dry.gif

Anyway, should be freeeeee of stuff to do by Friday, as classes will be over. YAY. So I'll do it then.

I also wanted to announce this: For anyone who is interested in spreading the love, please feel free to breed Pern dragons and drop them in the AP for others to find, or mystery FFA's in IRC chat. We might get a little bit of exposure that way, and that way dragons won't sit dormant for too long, or whatever. xd.png You don't have to do this, if you only want to breed on request, that is fine. It's only a suggestion to those who just love to breed in general and aren't sure what to do with some of the eggs.

So if you end up with eggs you bred that nobody here wants or can take, you can either freeze them if you like, or drop to the AP/mystery gift them.

I don't have a rule that you cannot use Pern dragons in other lineages, or for anything else you want. It's sort of like the Dorkface - if it leads back to the original queens, you're good to go.

I'm now off to finish my CD cover/insert/label project due tomorrow (final project for that class, YAY). 3 MORE DAYS. OMG. *flails around*