mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My bronze Branth and gold Arilith finally produced a gold http://dragcave.net/lineage/Me52 for my Honshu wing.

Wow!!!!! Honshu is happy to welcome the new little queen... may she fly high and proud and produce many dragonets to populate the Honshu wings under your care!!! Trith and Kultath add a special wave and a "trumpet into the skies" for the newest baby (granddaughter/great granddaughter) smile.gif

Benden sends their love and support for the new little queen-egg! Congratulations! *readies a package of Benden's best wine*

My bronze Branth and gold Arilith finally produced a gold http://dragcave.net/lineage/Me52 for my Honshu wing.

Fort also sends it's congratulations and wishes of good health! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Helidoryth and Ictiryth weren't in the mood this week either. I'll have to hunt up some new mates for them.

Edited by Gyps13

Hi Dragonbreeders of Pern-

I'm been M.I.A. for a while... sorry bout that. My life gets complicated by the start and end of semesters, and there's not much time for pleasureable pursuits like Dragcave. Good news... Jalith and Zorith finally have another child, a bronze. Here's the link to his/her (not yet influenced) lineage page: http://dragcave.net/lineage/8uXe

If anyone would like this newest Monaco Bay baby, I can try to meet you in IRC some time in the next few evenings.

Glad to see this lovely lineage growing so well.

Take care,

Cat

Oh, wow, Dreamer! biggrin.gif Congrats on the gold!

..Hey, TJ's new eggs have hatched! Who else thinks we might have a new kind of brown and/or maybe even a bronze coming up?

Edited by infiniteviking

hahah, you beat me to it.

Once I see what the adult sprites look like, we miiiiight have new brown/bronzes.

I'm thinking the yellow-ish ones might be bronze, and the other ones brown.

Can't wait to see them biggrin.gif

I'll have to wait for people to start breeding the new eggs because I can't get my hands on any of them.

Just tried breeding Roselewth, and while she did not refuse to give an egg like she has been with Igoroth, she only produced a bronze/queen egg. Was not a true queen, thats never gonna happen.

While wondering around Ista's beaches and jungle several riders came with strange looking eggs that were hot to the touch. Milzith has taken them as her own and is warming them on the hatching grounds.

Hopefully we'll add some new dragons to our wings

Eragon, I finally got two of each, and can probably breed you a couple of second-gens when they grow up next week, granting the influencing works and they like each other. ^^

I can already tell I'm gonna be collecting the "really hot" eggs forever! That first-stage hatchling sprite is way too cute!

A wild bronze male caught Xanadu's queen when she rose this week. No egg was produced, but she took quite a liking to him, and it is predicted that he will fly her again next week.

Translation: I got a new CB hellfire and named him Elemental Keroth Vex of Pern and I intend him to be Elleth's new mate

Just saw the new adults, and I'd have to say, as long as the Ember Dragon can breed with rares, it's a shoo-in for Bronzes. It just radiates a fire-forge, like for blacksmithing.

As for the Yellow, what are people's thoughts for including them as sub-golds, like we do the Sunsongs? Let them gender naturally, and use the Females for subs? I don't think they're really brown or bronze enough to fit in either of those categories for Males, but females would probably make decent subs.

Any thoughts?

Eragon, I finally got two of each, and can probably breed you a couple of second-gens when they grow up next week, granting the influencing works and they like each other. ^^

I can already tell I'm gonna be collecting the "really hot" eggs forever! That first-stage hatchling sprite is way too cute!

Thanks infinite.

Might I introduce Roselewth and Igoroth's newest daughter everyone: Erosafth of Telgar

As for the Yellow, what are people's thoughts for including them as sub-golds, like we do the Sunsongs? Let them gender naturally, and use the Females for subs? I don't think they're really brown or bronze enough to fit in either of those categories for Males, but females would probably make decent subs.

Any thoughts?

I vote they function exactly like the sunsongs--bronze if male, gold if (naturally) female.

Looks like the Embers at least can breed with rares. So can we include them in the Bronzes? smile.gif

Hmmmmm.... now that we've seen the adults, I do like the Embers for bronzes, but am on the fence about including the Harvests, since they do seem too yellow to be brown. They would make fabulous watchwhers though. I probably won't be using them for my wings, but will go with the majority vote!

Eragon, my Harvests have grown, and I hope to have an Ember breeding pair within a day or two. If you still want a second-gen, let me know when you'll be on the IRC so we can try for an egg!

They would make fabulous watchwhers though.

lol, Yeah, they would. Especially since they don't fly much. lol

Yeah...after seeing the adults I changed my mind. Lovely sprites, but they don't seem gold- or bronze-like to me.

Yeah...after seeing the adults I changed my mind. Lovely sprites, but they don't seem gold- or bronze-like to me.

I agree... they are definitely more "watchy" than "queenie" or bronze biggrin.gif

So, any other thoughts about the Embers? mishii? *poke* tongue.gif

So, any other thoughts about the Embers? mishii? *poke* tongue.gif

Embers are definitely Bronze in my opinion smile.gif

If the embers are indeed bronzes and the others sub queens or bronzes then I'll have both a new queen and a fine young bronze. Mine just gendered... managed to snatch two CB hatchlings one of each from the AP...