mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I actually like the idea, but if I rember Pern correctly, weren't there just

Female Gold Queens who can alsways reproduce, have large clutches of eggs, and can produce queen eggs

Female green, who can mate and produce, but have small clutches, cannot produce queen eggs, and go sterile once they start chewing flintstone

Male great Bronze which are usually queens favourites due to size

Male Blues

Male Browns all three of them able to mate, but more often chosen by green females

and onje single, disabled, smallish albino?

and Dragon's Names usually end on -th, like Nigentikith, Faranth, Abioleth and the likes?

I actually like the idea, but if I rember Pern correctly, weren't there just

Female Gold Queens who can alsways reproduce, have large clutches of eggs, and can produce queen eggs

Female green, who can mate and produce, but have small clutches, cannot produce queen eggs, and go sterile once they start chewing flintstone

Male great Bronze which are usually queens favourites due to size

Male Blues

Male Browns all three of them able to mate, but more often chosen by green females

and onje single, disabled, smallish albino?

and Dragon's Names usually end on -th, like Nigentikith, Faranth, Abioleth and the likes?

Hi Schneefuchs, and welcome. happy.gif

Yes, that's the gist of it. We've tweaked things to be able to keep lineages moving, especially since Golds are so stingy, and we don't have multiclutches anymore. Some of us stick more to Canon than others, but for the most part, we all have similar lineages. smile.gif

Sorry for the double post. Ictiryth's babe has grown up and been named Bavinth. I'll finish the story, probably tomorrow. happy.gif

Hi, all!

I just set a bunch of eggs off between, hopefully to good homes:

A blue deepsea Benden egg, out of Kaiidth and Hammanath;

A blue deepsea Benden egg, out of Jesseth and Dorceth;

A bronze ember Monaco Bay egg out of Goth and Eltaninth;

A brown spitfire Monaco Bay egg out of Coreth and Suth;

A blue winter Xanadu egg out of Aedeth and Vorrith;

A brown whiptail Telgar egg out of Gwynneth and Jadeth; and

A bronze sunsong Honshu egg out of Nereveth and Megalith.

Whew! xd.png

Benden's Khanth and Fort's Abaxth didn't manage to catch their beaus this time, but may do so next week.~

Bit-o-bump

I will return once the flooding in my home area is gone. Yes, I'm caught in the middle of the Eastern Australia Flood Crisis.

Internet's shocking at the moment, so no more news for Telgar at the moment.

Have yet to see another egg from Roselewth.

Perhaps I could get one from another weyr?

I will return once the flooding in my home area is gone. Yes, I'm caught in the middle of the Eastern Australia Flood Crisis.

Internet's shocking at the moment, so no more news for Telgar at the moment.

Have yet to see another egg from Roselewth.

Perhaps I could get one from another weyr?

Oh wow, take care Eragon! sad.gif I've been diligently breeding my Golds for you, trying to get a gold for Telgar. As soon as I un-hatchie-lock in about 2 days, I'll be trying again. In the meantime, I hope you stay safe and dry!

Sorry for the double post. Ictiryth and Helidoryth both rose and clutched Bronze (Ember) eggs. If anyone wants them, let me know. happy.gif

Egg 1

Egg 2

things are getting expensive here. we're running out of fruit and vegetables, from the flooding.

I'm safe and back now,

will try bredeing Roselewth again, though your offer Gyps13 is much appreciated. we need a new queen

Sorry for the double post. Ictiryth and Helidoryth both rose and clutched Bronze (Ember) eggs. If anyone wants them, let me know. happy.gif

Egg 1

Egg 2

Okay, I may have goofed a bit with Influence. I forgot to Influence Egg 2, and it hatched. If anyone would like to take a chance with the hatchie let me know.

Egg 1 I Influenced male, and it will hatch within the hour. He's still up for grabs as well.

Glad to hear you're safe Eragon. smile.gif

Edited by Gyps13

sorry for the double post but junior queen Shadith of Telgar and her brown mate Skorath of Telgar have produced this brown eggy its avaliable for grabbing too by a different weyr

Milzith has been refusing any males when she goes into her mating flights. Those of Ista weyr fear for our only queen as she has produced no golds of her own.

Maybe the weyr will have to look for another queen elsehwere...

Drakono, that is AWESOME. Mishii should have it! (But if it ends up still needing a home, I would be delighted to take it off your hands.)

Thanks to infiniteviking, I'm now a part of this lineage!!!

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves

Monaco Bay nocturne blue egg successfully transferred to Phantom's wing! cool.gif Bronze Eltaninth and blue Varth wish it luck!

Edited by infiniteviking

OH MAH GAWD! I FINALLY bred a new queen! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Faranth is VERY proud of herself, and is bragging about it to all the Weyrfolk and dragons who will listen. Which is everyone, because they have to listen to their queen. :3

Lookie! Baby queen!

Hopefully it's a girl >> lol

Bravo, Mishii! *claps, pats the new queen egg~* Benden's blue Kaiidth is happy for her mom and wishes her new royal sister all the best!

After a string of No Interests/no eggs from most of my Pern dragons, this was a huge suprise. I was totally expecting a no interest again, but then TADAAA.

^___^so happy!

OH MAH GAWD! I FINALLY bred a new queen! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Faranth is VERY proud of herself, and is bragging about it to all the Weyrfolk and dragons who will listen. Which is everyone, because they have to listen to their queen. :3

Lookie! Baby queen!

Hopefully it's a girl >> lol

Congrats!!!!! Honshu sends it's best regards and hope that the new queen will provide many new dragons for it's weyr smile.gif