dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

If there were no gaps in their stony plating they couldn't move.

But they do move, therefore there are likely gaps.

Therefore swords can hurt them if used properly.

If there were no gaps in their stony plating they couldn't move.

But they do move, therefore there are likely gaps.

Therefore swords can hurt them if used properly.

Like people slipping swords in between armour plates?

Of course, you could always get a Water dragon to do it...

Shouldnt a dragon fight back when you attack it? It isnt that simple killing a dragon; You cant just kill it with a single stab.

Shouldnt a dragon fight back when you attack it? It isnt that simple killing a dragon; You cant just kill it with a single stab.

Yes you could. Stabbing a dragon in any major organ, or in the eyes would kill it. It could take a while though.

Although yeah, they would fight back ;o

I'm not sure if this is illogical or a glitch, but my male frozen pink dragon has a female sprite. I think the poor little thing is really confused about what he really is.

Also, how do you really know a dragon's gender? Does the little male/female sign start floating in the air above the hatchie's head? Or are you really brave enough to check the old-fashioned way? blink.gif

*snickers*

some of us foster abandoned animals and DO check the old fashion way, all a dragon is as a hatching is a baby that won't remeber being..."checked"

neither of my cats do

And another thing, why is it a seasonal can have a child with another seasonal and have it look NOTHING like either parent? genetic mutation/ throw back much?

*snickers*

some of us foster abandoned animals and DO check the old fashion way, all a dragon is as a hatching is a baby that won't remeber being..."checked"

neither of my cats do

And another thing, why is it a seasonal can have a child with another seasonal and have it look NOTHING like either parent? genetic mutation/ throw back much?

Honestly that doesn't surprise me much. Rats do it ALL the time. Especially when you are dealing with unknown lineage beyond mom and dad. "I'm a black rat and my girl is a black rat so lets make a whole bunch of white babies with siamese points on their noses! That'll keep the humans confused."

I'm not sure if this is illogical or a glitch, but my male frozen pink dragon has a female sprite. I think the poor little thing is really confused about what he really is.

Pinkie Rat?

I see the male sprite.

Honestly that doesn't surprise me much. Rats do it ALL the time. Especially when you are dealing with unknown lineage beyond mom and dad. "I'm a black rat and my girl is a black rat so lets make a whole bunch of white babies with siamese points on their noses! That'll keep the humans confused."

curse those rats..and second gen blunas and shallowwaters sleep.gif

why is it that a guardian hatchling (normal one) can get along with a black (which is aggeresive) AND a mint, yet you never hear anything about the guardian protecting the mint from the bigger meaner black hatchling?

I mean to quote

"Guardian dragons have large shields on the end of their tails. Although the shields appear to be heavy, they are light, yet nearly unbreakable. Guardian dragons use their tail-shields, as well as their wings, to deflect attacks and protect others. Often, they will guard the eggs and hatchlings of a nest while others are away. They are generally peaceful, and will not retaliate unless necessary. They have no need to forage or hunt, as they are fed by those they protect." so doesn't it make sense that a guardian would protect the smallest weakest dragons in a nest?

Edited by Sorrowgrave

I know we don't want to disturb the dragons by touching their gold, but somehow I think several hundred of us milling around trying to snatch eggs would put them off laying.

Pinkie Rat?

I see the male sprite.

Then my computer is glitching in a very very special way because it is showing up as a female hatchie sprite on my computer. Pinkie and the unnamed female I'm still working on have the same sprite.

Then my computer is glitching in a very very special way because it is showing up as a female hatchie sprite on my computer. Pinkie and the unnamed female I'm still working on have the same sprite.

I see the female sprite for the male pink as well it's not just your computer

In real life noble families are proud of their long lineage starting from Middle Age.

Here people spit on your gen 5 gold...and your gen 12 Mint is nothing but vampire fodder. blink.gif

Ok,Daydream Dragons are sitting on a cloud...but in a cave?

Or freezing.You freeze a hatchling?How can it be an adult later?

It can't be an adult after freezing... <.< lol..

When an egg is about to hatch, why is the hole in it vacant? The hatchling has escaped?

It is rather surprising that we are able to fog and unfog eggs as we like. Where do we get the fog from? Create one using magic? And how do we dispel the fog?

How exactly do you hide your scroll? Fog it?

How do you view a dragon's lineage?

How do you smash a stone egg? It is hard!

We can kill vampire dragons?! They are undeads!

Does writing a dragon's name next to its picture on your scroll make it officially your's? Would the dragon know about it and accept its name? Especially if the name is a silly one.

Edited by S9429183F

How do you get a Nebula to stop staring at its galaxy long enough to do anything?

And wouldn't daydream's daze their breeding partners?

Oh, and vines breeding with other dragons. Wouldn't the other dragon, if rejected, really have been eaten?

*has never noticed any differences in pink gendered hachie's sprites*

Edited by Alanna-Lena

Does writing a dragon's name next to its picture on your scroll make it officially your's? Would the dragon know about it and accept its name? Especially if the name is a silly one.

I thought about this too.

Oh, and vines breeding with other dragons. Wouldn't the other dragon, if rejected, really have been eaten?

Not to mention their eggs. If they spend their time underground, do they personally take the egg into the cave, or pay another dragon to do it?

I see the female sprite for the male pink as well it's not just your computer

I also see the female sprite on this male frozen hatchling. (i.e. facing left)

How do you get a Nebula to stop staring at its galaxy long enough to do anything?

I'm pretty sure nebulas aren't starting into space 24/7

Aren't rare dragons labelled as endangered since they are fewer in number?

How do you kill an ice dragon? Your sword may not be able to penetrate the icicles on its body(depending on how strong it is). Wouldn't you freeze with your sword?

How do you kill a magma dragon? Your sword would melt! Since your sword is made of metal and metal conducts heat, wouldn't you get fried to a crisp?

How do you kill a thunder or electric dragon? Since your sword is made of metal and metal conducts electricity, wouldn't you get electrocuted?

Well is it normal if, when searching the abandoned eggs pile on a mobile, you occasionally come across hatchlings instead of eggs? I've found a Stone hatchling and today in class I found Skywing. :/