dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

If you bred a female pygmy with a male pumpkin and got a pumpkin egg. Well pumpkin eggs are bigger then the pygmy so how dose the pygmy lay the egg with out hurting their selves???

Because although the sprites are diffrent sizes, IC the eggs are the same size, as are the adult dragons of both species (if anything, the pumpkins are smaller).

If you bred a female pygmy with a male pumpkin and got a pumpkin egg. Well pumpkin eggs are bigger then the pygmy so how dose the pygmy lay the egg with out hurting their selves???

The sprite sizes are not to scale.

How do dragons think? Dino eggs don't get crushed or chucked by the dragons outside the cave(sleeping on piles of gold), yet when humans touch normal dragon eggs 'the scent rubs off' and it goes to the AP.

I just got an alt vine from the AP. Notice how it is gold. Maybe it is a gold hiding underneath a vine hatchie costume. But they probably didn't have them back then. tongue.gif

If you placed an egg near your vine or your zombie, wouldn't the poor thing get devoured? xd.png And wouldn't you get bitten too? sad.gif

~Cavey

How would a Mint lay a stone egg? That stone egg must be alot.png bigger than what a mint is used to.

Edit: Whoops, accidentally spelled a lot wrong...

Edited by Gray-Doom

How would a Mint lay a stone egg? That stone egg must be alot.png bigger than what a mint is used to.

Edit: Whoops, accidentally spelled a lot wrong...

Almost all dragon eggs seem to be the same size. So... no, it'd be fine.

As to the vine thing... I don't get it. Alt vines have yellow flowers. There is no lack of logic there.

Edited by Dr. Paine

Yeah, but how would Mint's and stones try to have children? Thats like breeding a cockroach and a horse.

Yeah, but how would Mint's and stones try to have children? Thats like breeding a cockroach and a horse.

Very carefully, of course tongue.gif

And it's more akin to a Great Dane and a Chihuahua.

Edited by Dr. Paine

The stone is the mommy. I refuse to think about scenarios that are the other way around. blink.gif

Dinos cannot breed yet they materialize from nowhere? In that case, where do they come from? Do the aliens leave them as a present or something?

Same with chickens.

Dinos cannot breed yet they materialize from nowhere? In that case, where do they come from? Do the aliens leave them as a present or something?

Same with chickens.

No, Dinos come from the Mushroom Kingdom!

And everyone knows the chickens ARE aliens.

Very carefully, of course tongue.gif

And it's more akin to a Great Dane and a Chihuahua.

I thought mints were supposed to be roughly car-size, and stones were mountain-size? So then breeding them would be more like breeding a bug with a horse (or a whale, even) than a Great Dane and a Chihuahua.

if a ridgewing hatchling is born with wings, than WHY does it's matured form say  Look it's grown wings it must be ready to grow up soon? that's what I want to know

It doesn't says it's grown wings, it says it's wings have grown larger.

LOL at Mushroom Kingdom! Yoshi invasion much?

What about Paper eggs in the scroll? Wouldn't they catch fire sitting beside Magmas and get soggy sitting with Waters?

*imagines egg wrapped in plastic bag*

ember dragon egg descriptions are "this egg is really hot" and yet the dragon themselves, according the description on adults, "while they themselves are not hot to the touch..."

are the eggs just really hot because of where they live? because it definitely can't be the dragon...even so, all these dragons live in one big cave, so i don't think it's abnormally hot all the time...

very illogical if you ask me. o_O

Edited by lightningsky

They are ember dragons. It's in the blood. I think TJ treats it like a alternate breed of magmas?

My zombies are moving around my scroll by themselves, without my permission and with no rhyme or reason to their movements. If they are living in my cave with my other dragons, shouldn't there be piles of dead and rotting dragon flesh lying around everywhere? And why has none of the other dragons torn them apart yet? They have to smell fairly rank by now. My vampires live in the cave with the other dragons and no one has died yet. They are supposed to be drinking the blood of the other dragons, and sleeping as though dead during the day. I would think the other dragons would band together and take them out.

Funny side: Don't worry, they're just looking for carrion.

Serious side: It should be a glitch. Did you save the Sortings properly?

I did. I've heard rumors that this has happened to other people. When I posted it in help, they said that my zombies would try and stay at the same number on my scroll when they reappeared for the night, no matter what new dragons were added around them. Mine are clearly not doing that though. Zombie Jeanette moved down 4 spaces, even though Zombie Simon stayed where he was and they were together when they disappeared. We'll have to see where they move to tomorrow night. I don't really have a problem with herding them back to their proper spot every night until I figure out how to keep them there for good.

Mail TJ. He should be able to reset it and help. BananaPeeler's been at his spot for a while, not running away. Apparently he thinks that StarvingDemon and DemonScrawler are delicacies. biggrin.gif

My zombie "wanders" down my scroll every now and then. It's not really a big deal, but annoying, and I finally gave up caring where he ends up as I don't see him most of the time anyways.

I register this as a glitch, or just that your Zombie's tired of its place as a tombstone and tunneled down. laugh.gif

Zombies move around on your scroll. It's annoying, isn't it? tongue.gif

How do the CB dragons get there? Where do they get the beds?

~Cavey

... the hell do beds have to do with anything?

And they're rejects from wild dragons, all the dragons we have are technically the runts/weaklings.

This is more of a DC culture thing than an aspect of the cave, but- it's really weird to me that the common meaning of "inbred" in DC is "dragon with the same ancestor appearing twice anywhere in its lineage", even to the twentieth generation. From a genealogical standpoint, that's bizarre. tongue.gif