Fran27

Ever had an influence fail?

Yes.. Tried to influence another pink egg to be male but the dragon turned up female.

I haven't had any failures so far and I've influenced at least 20-25 eggs.

It's failed once so far, of course that failure wasn't on a common, but one of my pumpkin dragons. Oh well... It turned out they can't breed, but I was rather frustrated.

I think it failed once but it didn't even bother me enough to remember which dragon it was. I think this BSA is the best of them biggrin.gif

Edited by blah

No,I have influenced about 20 times and never had a failure<<<keeps fingers crossed

I've been successful with all influence so far. smile.gif

(Just watch, the next time I try it's gonna fail. xd.png)

2 failures out of 50+ dragons (thats how unbalanced my scroll was). I'm at almost perfect 50/50 so I've stopped influence until either gender gets out of hand again.

At least three times.

Influence and I are not friends.

Of course, I've influenced every singe dragon I've had since the BSA came out (basically), and that's like at least 50 dragons.

Edited by SlowHornpipe172

The only influence I have used is from my lonely red red dragon with incubate, which can not fail. I am afraid to use earthquake because I don't want any eggs dieing.

Not yet, to my amazement, considering I feel like I have at least two eggs influenced at any given time. (Right now, I'm looking at three.) There are some eggs that I really hope the influence will work for, because otherwise I'll be in trouble, as these eggs aren't exactly floating around the AP all day.

Edited by songwithnosoul

Once. Ironically enough, I had influenced a pink egg. Although come to think of it, I was insanely tired when I did the influencing, so I could have just picked the wrong dragon. -shrugs-

I've used it about 10 times and have not had it fail on me once. *Knocks on wood*. For a while there I had a very female heavy scroll, so it came in very handy biggrin.gif

I've only used it a few times but it has worked out every time.

Anyone else wonder if its possible to influence a purple dragon to be male? I'm going to try it some time. I suspect it will probably fail but I think it'll be fun. Just got to get some more pink dragons.

Technically it's not possible code wise for it to be male so...

*back on topic* I've had it fail, and I must say it was rather disappointing.

I've only used it like five times (maybe less) and all of them have worked. That's not really saying much though...

I influenced my harvest eggs:

Male

Male

Female

Female

and they gendered:

Female

Male

Female

Male

So two failures, but still what I wanted, 2 and 2. tongue.gif