Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

sad.gif Do we have to attack the other RPers? Dash puts a lot into her posts, they're like her baaabies. And it's just her style to write like that, it's kind of mean to just attack her.

Hey jaina, do you take martial arts of some sort? I noticed a lot of your characters (well... only Shira >.>) know how to properly fight.

I take judo, I am self taught with rifles and most firearms, and I am proficient with a bow, I also like knives and I use them pretty well.

and Dash, I think project S-CAPE is a Lit+ rp if you care

rephrasing, I have taken classes on how to shoot rifles and handguns, but I have learned mostly by just going to a range and using them

Edited by jaina

Oh, sorry, this talk about it just seemed kind of harsh to me. I just don't want people's feelings getting hurt, sorry if I'm misunderstanding.

Dashi don't goooooooo, I just got here!

I promise your text walls don't hurt my eyes!

But definitely get your homework done. I never do my homework. unsure.gif

BTW, has anybody seen dani-xo around lately? *Was hoping for winter fairy collaboration*

Edited by Odio

odio, world's gunna blow up, you called her one of the no-no names there...

and dash, the way you kept to short paragraphs is all I need, long posts don't cause problems when they're broken up like that

Edited by jaina

Oh **** you're right! LOL sorry Dash! I like Dashi though. The extra i is cute or something. laugh.gif

edit: ....shtupid filter.... I didn't think the c-word was bad.

Edited by Odio

Wow jaina, you really have super military training or something. O_o I wish I could do even one of those things.

Dash, I hope you find a good advanced RP, but even if you do, don't change your style for this RP. It's perfect the way it is. Just because a post is long doesn't necessarily mean that it gives people headaches! People get headaches from trying to comprehend really bad posts full of grammatical/spelling errors. Nothing is wrong at all with yours.

Also, this is supposed to be a Lit+ RP too, so if Dash's posts are welcome in Project S-Kape, I should expect that they’re welcome here too. In fact, it doesn’t matter if they’re welcome there or not. They should be welcome here no matter what. It’s not like Dash’s post are short, grammar-filled, pointless, etc. They’re the opposite of that!

Can’t stay to chat. Got lessons in about half an hour, so…

Jaina, highlighting as you read helps.

will try that, and very well, I shall accept Dash's posts however they come

Sorry for the neglectence, I'll get straight back into roleplaying.

Sorry, are we still at the loading area? Have I frozen Kiril completely? Could I have a quick description please ?

And can I intro Evelyn's wolf soon?

No, you haven't frozen Kiril completely, but I can't post for him until Evelyn reacts in some way. Otherwise, it would be a bit awkward, since we don't know yet how Evelyn reacted to what Breckin said... which I forgot what he said.

When the RP finally moves into June 25th, you can. biggrin.gif

After what Breckin said to Evelyn, I think Danni started backing up, planning to run away, but then Emilia revealed herself to stop Danni. They sort of have an argument, and Sadine gets annoyed and gives a speech about how they should all just leave with Kiril and Emilia, seeing as they're all defenseless against people with weapons. Carlie, who wandered over there around that time, overheard Sadine and went over to confront her. After introducing himself in a really cocky manner and mocking Breckin, whom he has great distaste for, he decides to leave, but then Emilia goes and openly mocks him, as well as challenges him to stay. Carlie gets pissed off and throws mud at both Emilia and Breckin. It barely hits Breckin, who brushes it off coolly while saying that Carlie is such a child, and it hits Emilia on the forearm, which makes her go berserk. Kiril holds her back and asks Carlie if he plans on leaving, and Carlie implied that he would stay but only listen to what he wanted to.

That's pretty much it, I think. If you'd like, I could give you a summary of what happened with the other group.

Odio, dani-xo hasn't been seen in the longest time ever. Nor has Kanaia.

Mm yeah, Dani-xo has been gone for a while...

Hm - I'll read back and see what I can do.

Oh and expect a hissy-fit from Ev. ahaha.

edit; there we go. Might not be exactly right and if you want me to add more body, I can do so.

Edited by Sesshia

Go for it. She's asking for it anyways. :3

Oh and Dev, wanna post in Tormented also so I can free up Lorainne?

When before the mansion are parked those filthy carts

The demons shall come to break Rhiannon’s broken heart

It came to me when I read this, so no, I didn't waste my life away thinking of such a lame rhyme. Figure what you can from it, though.

Key and Murder, do you plan to post about what Evelyn said? If not, I think I'll just have Kiril threaten her with his sword, and if she doesn't comply... I think we'll Breckin to stop him before he cripples her.

I can't post right now because I have to finish my homework for biology, and after that, I have a piano test, so I'm sort of busy as of now. Sorry.

Manga, go ahead and Chuck Norris her out cold. I kind of need her to be knocked out; she's not the type of person to go willingly so...

Nah, I think it's lame, but it still has a point. *grins evilly* I'll have fun breaking Rhiannon's heart even more. ^^

Are you sure about knocking her out? I'd still rather wait for either Murder or Key's post, since they haven't had the chance to post much. Also, just like Carlie pissed Emilia off, Evelyn really pissed Kiril off, and so Kiril's going to turn into a complete hypocrite and probably try to cut off one of her limbs, which we definitely don't want. xd.png I'll think about an easy way to knock her out.

Odio, it's not supposed to be hot in New York, despite the fact that it's summer, so it seems strange that the A/C would be on. I think on that day, it was only like 66 degrees or something. It's not cold (except for me xd.png ), but it shouldn't be that hot.

I know, it was just one of the strange things that everybody was experiencing before they had their dreams. His friends were all fine, he just felt weird.

I'm not used to weather in New York though, I live down in Virginia, where the weather is bipolar. I imagined it was a regular, comfortable day out, but Gordon was having his powers start to awaken so he felt weird in the summer sun.

No, I was just pointing out the A/C thing. O_o Never mind.

I can't be one to talk. I've only been to New York City for three days, though I don't recall it being really hot there. It was actually a lot cooler than where I live, not that I mind. xd.png It's already too cold over here.

No, I was just pointing out the A/C thing. O_o Never mind.

I can't be one to talk. I've only been to New York City for three days, though I don't recall it being really hot there. It was actually a lot cooler than where I live, not that I mind. xd.png It's already too cold over here.

lulz I lived in NYC for twelve years.

Good times...good times.

Anyways, it could be moderate in the summer, but winters were usually fairly cold.

Once the power went out in the entire city, and it was about 80 degrees out at night and we were all dying. I slept on the fire escape I was so hot.

Down here in the south it gets to be over 100 degrees...so I tell my stories and they laugh :<

The A/C can be on at 66 degrees. Native New Yorkers usually don't like the heat (I hate it.) And we're not really used to it.

Haha, Breckin probably wouldn't waste his time arguing with Evelyn, so Kiril can go ahead and administer judgement.

Edited by MurderMayhemxx

Hmmm... I found time to write a post despire all the homework I have (don't expect more this weekend though)... I'm... experimenting with a solutuion I came up with for the whole post length/large paragraph thing. When I typed the post (which is unfortunantly long because a LOT happens in it) I typed two versions, one short, one long. You can choose to read the short condescened version or the long (... and awesome) version. Tell me what you guys think.

You didn't hurt my feelings, don't worry Sand.

*goes to post*

Dash I liked how you posted an abbreviated and a long version since this is a lit rp, I read the long one, it was quite good

@ Dev; do whatever you like, snap at Evelyn or something. Manga, I need a character like this to be knocked out, she won't go willingly- not yet. You can try to um...get rid of one of her limbs, she can try to retaliate which could result in some sparks (literally.) so yeah.