Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

The new race has the name of a flower. I don't know why but it feel weird as a name. Bah who cares.

How long do you plan your post for the awakening be Manga?

I kinda went with both your ideas, Skarx and SM, thanks guys! Now I just have to pass the profile approval part. How did you guys do it? You make it look so easy! tongue.gif Just kidding... Hopefully my latest edit is good to go! ninja.gif

LOL, I was just looking at the first page to see the new faerie race and I happened to read the Plot over again, and I just now got the connection with the global cooling crisis and the Winter faeries!!

Edited by Odio

Uhh... Odio you should have known awhile ago. But yes, that's exactly why your charrie's gonna be mistreated ^^ but probably not as badly as Alina and Clay.

The L'oeiletts are flowers?

*runs off to google*

Oh, I wouldn't know. xd.png I barely speak any French, but I was wondering where Dash found such an interesting name. xd.png

It's gonna be pretty long, Skarx. How long, exactly? Not sure. So far, I have about three pages of writing, size 9 font, and I'm not even close to being done. But it's not that bad; the paragraphs are really short, so it makes it look longer. The first part of her awakening shouldn't be that boring. Maybe a bit lame (or overly so) but hopefully that won't drown you in boredom. Besdies, I don't want to make Alina's transition into insanity too rough, and cut me some slack for its length. xd.png I haven't posted for her in like forever.

Also, Sand, since Odio's character is nearly ready, I'm not going to wake Alina up just yet. Not in the carriage at least. *grins evilly* I want Rhiannon to see Alina in insanity mode (or post-insanity, depending on how Clay and the Winter react to her). But you'll be able to post pretty soon, once we can stuff the potential Winter hybrid into the cesspit of a prison cart.

Edit: I hate typos. xd.png

Edited by Mangaholic

anyone in the carriage going to respond to Shira?

Also, Sand, since Odio's character is nearly ready...

*Cheers* Huzzah! On with the hybrid-bashing!

Hey, only dark hybrids are allowed to get the crud beaten out of them tongue.gif

Edited by SandMessiah

Yep a flower.

I'll go answer, I was a bit lazy, but I'll do it now XP

Winter get the beating to.

Door's unlocked. I forgot to lock it; therefore, Tristen forgot to lock it.

I'll answer PMs tomorrow, after school.

Forgot to mention, Rhea, you should fix your last post.

Also, just to make sure, Alina, Clay, and Evelyn are the only ones who have never introduced themselves to anyone, right?

Even though the door's unlocked, Belinos, Brunor, Malduk, and Miranda are all still standing there, so I doubt they'll get far, and as shocking as it seems, those winged horses will chase them down too.

But I'm ruining the fun. xd.png Open the door and see what happens. laugh.gif

oh dang...

i forgot to come check to see what's been going on and now i'm afraid that Danni might have been left somehow. O.o do i need to post to move things forward? 'cause i'm sorry that i haven't posted in awhile. TT^TT

Yes. L'oeillet is a name for a flower, Carnation in french. It seemed fitting to me because they are from the Rose Court.

Intro post for my twit Lakshmi is up. She has little to say, but stupidness is worth a thousand words.

Well... Clay doesn't ave to be an idiot because Carlie has already filled that position.

I usually go that long with intro posts. As I've said often enough:

"They define a character."

I sometimes have people chew me out for my post length though.

only for doing walls of text too often, dash, nothing more, nothing less, I don't think anyone minds them occasionally

Eh. But unlike Ag, this is rated a lit RP ^^ My text walls are staying here.

Edited by Dashidragon

I don't mind Dash's long posts at all. I find them interesting ^^ and they're definitely better than having excessively short posts that have nearly no meaning to them.

Kira, you don't have to worry about anything, really, at the moment. Where Danni is, nothing much has happened. I think it would be a good time for one of Sadine's speeches, though. O_o I'm sort of stumped, yet again, on how to reply to that post.

I think they're all idiots in a way, except Breckin. He seems too cool and mature to be an idiot, but then again, I haven't exactly seen what Danni and

Shira are like, so correct me if I'm wrong about them being idiots too.