Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Shira has demonstrated a little bit of aggression at others stupidity, but for the most part she's been pretty calm and collected, if someone really interacted with her I might be able to have her express a little more personality

I'm pretty sure jaina does. tongue.gif

But playing favs? No... I'm just stating that Breckin is calm and mature-like. There's nothing wrong with that... right? I'm not saying that I dislike Clay; it's just that characters who act "Jesusy" and try to save everyone usually get on my nerves when they do so, to put it bluntly.

hehe, yea I hate those characters, one of the reasons I like playing them, you can mess with them so much....

but yea... send Clay to bother her.. if he gets her dirty be prepared for a beat down...

*sees image of Clay being hurled through a window of the carriage flash through her mind*

you didn't see that... dry.gif >_> O_o

Edited by jaina

Nothing really bad about Sen. ^^ I usually always imagine him as this one guy in my class who looks like a fifth-grader, or as the little kid from Up.

Sen's cool. It's funny how he reacts to the voices in his head.

so sand I think you;re okay to send Clay over to bother Shira, she might get angry, maybe she'll shock him a couple times...

Damn... laugh.gif

Comparing Jesus to Clay? That's like comparing a little girl to a bighorn bull in mating season. Clay just follows his morals first, his head second. And he will follow those moral regardless of consequence. One of his moral is "prevent another premature death."

is logic sucks. imo, if he prevents a premature death in that way, it only causes his own premature death, thus ruining that goal.

that said however, if it is done for the protection of someone out of love, or care, or any other genuine emotion, rather then a basic decision then it's not so bad.

I could elevate this into a "what if" discussion, but I really don't feel like doing that

Well Dahs just don't make uber paragraph please... cause ther eis literate and the literate +, I would hate to ignore your post cause they give me headache now. Separed you paragraph even if it make the post look longer. DO IT!!!

So Sophia get to go in the stupid category uh?

Lulz

And yet, he threatens to kill everyone who gets on his nerves. biggrin.gif

O_o If I didn't look down, jaina would've ninja.gif 'd me there. It's sort of funny how this is like the complete opposite of Alina. laugh.gif

Edit: Skarx, I hope you don't mind me giving you a major headache when Alina wakes up. It's sort of staggering how long the post already is. ^^

Edited by Mangaholic

@Jaina:

That's the point, he would rather die then see another death in front of his eyes...if you haven't figured it out you will eventually.

@Manga:

He's my first attempt at a complex character, eventually you will figure him out.

Edited by SandMessiah

he's foolish, if you see someone die in front of you, you realize how helpless and insignificant you are. and then... you move on.... and continue your life

so is clay going to go bother Shira, Sand?

Edited by jaina

He might be foolish, but his heart is in the right place.

And that's why he would rather die, to not have to deal with those emotions again.

Edit: seeing how there are four super humans outside the carriage, he's going to stay inside.

Edited by SandMessiah

Well, it's not great seeing someone die anyway. My friend's mom is still traumatized.

Sand, is Clay traumatized too, or was he too young when his parents were shot?

oh why not? it'd be an adventure *giggles*

I've seen it, and talking helps, you just need to learn to continue, if you're not going to live for your own sake, then live for the sake of the person who died...

and Sand in response to your sig, I think the Illusive Man is actually a Prothean or an even older race in a human form, I mean, you've seen his eyes right?

Edited by jaina

@Manga

He was only 3 years old...a memory like that never goes away... sad.gif

Edited by SandMessiah

I don't mind OCCASIONAL uber post... Dash make them all the time that is different.

Well I do hope we get moving soon... *poke people in my cage*

A memory like that can go away yes... 3 years old is pretty young, but ut does not mean he has to forget though.

Edited by Skarx

Ah, but jaina, was the death you saw caused by your own grandfather who killed a man because he couldn't pay back his debt?

no... mine was simply watching a very close family member pass away before my eyes, I was helpless....

all I could do was sit there and watch...

*wipes tears away at unhappy memory*

can we drop this discussion please?

Jaina:

Yes the illusive man's eyes are freaky as hell, but he is described as the best and worst humanity has to offer. So i just think he just has a lot of cosmetic surgery and a lot of cybernetics implanted in him.

Edit: **** wrong time to bring that up

Edited by SandMessiah

*pats jaina on the back*

Sorry about that. Let's see, change in discussion...

Hey jaina, do you take martial arts of some sort? I noticed a lot of your characters (well... only Shira >.>) know how to properly fight.

Kira, you don't have to worry about anything, really, at the moment. Where Danni is, nothing much has happened. I think it would be a good time for one of Sadine's speeches, though. O_o I'm sort of stumped, yet again, on how to reply to that post.

I think they're all idiots in a way, except Breckin. He seems too cool and mature to be an idiot, but then again, I haven't exactly seen what Danni and

Shira are like, so correct me if I'm wrong about them being idiots too.

Oh, that's good. X3 I was worrying you might have advanced farther and I had missed out on a lot. Well, whoever should post now, I hope they would so then I can move Danni again. ^^ gosh, i'm such an impatient person.

Yeah, Danni is an idiot. Not like, I have no education idiot, but more like I don't listen to common sense a lot kind of idiot. xd.png

*rubs forehead* I'm taking a break for a week or so guys. I'll be back later. I just need to find an RP where I can write without giving other people headaches. I'm going to devote the next week or so to finding a good advanced RP, or if I can't find one, I'll write it myself. I'll still post as Carlie after you guys reply, but Lakshmi is on the back burner for now. Also, I also have tons of projects due this week so I need the extra time.