Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Yes, the strikes of power outages are legendary for their speed and power. He can bring down entire city with one blow. To combat such a foe, a relic was passed down from the ancient ones. It is called "The flashlight of eternal hope." Only a true warrior can have the right to wield this ancient and powerful relic.

... biggrin.gif

Ah, yes, The Flashlight of Eternal Hope. How could that have slipped my mind? And, of course our dear Manga will be worthy of such a weapon, however, wasn't the location lost with the perishing of the last great warrior?

Indeed it was. He took to Hydria to find the Generator of Light, the weakness of Power Outages. He fought with him in a long and hard battle, and eventually he won. But alas, he was mortally wounded from fighting Power Outage's physical body. With his final amounts of strength, he activated the Generator of Light, Banishing Power Outage's Spirit from our world. After his death, The monks brought his body to us. They told us they would safeguard The Flashlight of Eternal Hope, when another hero has the right to wield it.

But alas, the order of Hydria's Light has collapsed, and the location of The Flashlight of Eternal Hope was lost to us.

But if Manga is truly the hero, she will find it...i have faith in her.

Edited by SandMessiah

Interesting...

I have started on my rose *pets her rose* Lakshmi shall be a character >:D

I know where the Flashlight of Eternal Hope is hidden, but sadly it will be of no help to our Hero Manga! It has run out of the Holy Batteries of Powering! If our hero wants to have any hope at all, she better find the Number of The Electricity Company so she can yell at them over The Cell Phone of Angry Customers.

Edited by Dashidragon

It is also said that and old alchemist and inventor created another great artifact to fight against it. Though it cannot protect from the initial blows it can keep his almighty grasp off you house or at least part of your house. Though the true artifact has been lost in time because of foolish kings fighting over it resulting in it's complete annihilation, pale imitation still exist. The Gaz-eater Generator of Temporary Light. Found in some stores.

Though Dash idea sound good too.

I am completely lost in what you people are talking about. Something about a flashlight? Only problem is all of my flashlights are out of batteries, and the only one that works is dying. xd.png It sounds like you guys are telling some really cool story. Though, if I were supposed to be some hero, I’d probably end up destroying the world in some insanely idiotic way.

So, Dash, is Lakshmi Indian, or does she just have an Indian name?

I managed to finish a post. Sorry if it’s a bit bad. I noticed I used certain words multiple times, so it might sound a bit weird. And for anyone who’s wondering, Emilia and Tristen’s words were meant to be perverted. If you can’t figure it out, don’t bother. I really look forward to seeing how Carlie reacts. ^^

And Rhea, do me a good favor and don’t make Sen ask if Tristen has ever reproduced. I’d rather not think about that. xd.png

Myahoo, if Mark does agree to leave without a fight, just make Malduk take him back to where Sen and the others are. If not, just post normally and I’ll deal with Malduk.

Though, if I were supposed to be some hero, I’d probably end up destroying the world in some insanely idiotic way.

That's my job Manga....

Heheh heh. If I was to destroy the world I would do it in a sneaky way and laugh like a maniac when everything fall on my poor innocent victims. Though I doubt it will happen someday... Unless... He he he.

Oh noz... I can't say anything anymore. Sophia will just lie on the ground then.

Edited by Skarx

Why yes, she is actually Indian Manga. I wanted to go with a traditional Indian name. *skips off to read next posts*

EDIT: blink.gif Wow Manga. You really hit Carlie where it hurts xd.png. I'm not even sure how to reply to that yet ~ This is going to be... interesting.

I'm so glad I have Lakshmi now after that post xd.png I'll have someone to RP as who isn't a total jerkface. I get to balance out my idiot with a twit. I may be able to finish up her app day, considering school got closed and I haz the day for the computer.

Edited by Dashidragon

I think I have some ideas for a good reply post now. You might manage to make him follow you Manga, but really, your character isn't going to get off scotch free for insulting him like that either. Prod the idiot and you'll get... I won't say. I'll save it for the post.

Edited by Dashidragon

I'm not going to post today, because I really need to catch up on this English project that I've been putting off for too long. Sorry about that, but I do have a some questions for some people to answer.

Skarx, will Malduk see Sophia in my next post, or has she not reached the pond yet?

Rhea, what's underground, Sen's head or his feet? I couldn't figure that out.

Dash, Lakshmi is going to be another idiot? Emilia's pretty defenseless now, since her arrow's been put away, but it might be hard for Carlie to get past both Breckin, who seems to dislike/hate him, and Kiril, who probably wouldn't like to see his girlfriend being beaten up.

And then to jaina, RheaDark, myahoo, SandMessiah, Skarx, and whoever else I'm forgetting: Does anyone mind if I lock your characters up in the carriages or prison carts or whatever they are once Mark and Sophia come back? That way, your characters would be able to interact without me holding you guys back. The only problem is that Sand won't be able to post for awhile, at least until we have a Winter Faerie, since Clay's going to be alone with some half-dead stranger.

A look ahead says that the hybrids are being taken somewhere in two separate carriages/prison carts. (I don't want to say carriages 'cause it makes it sound fancy when it's definitely not, but I don't want to say prison carts either because they're not that bad...except for the Winter and Dark hybrids.) One is for the Dark and Winter hybrids, which is really bad, and the other is for the rest of them. I'll give a description of what these prison carts or whatever look like, when the time comes...hopefully soon.

Any questions?

Sen is completely underground, but now the soil's all loose, so it'll be easy to get him back. And no, I don't mind at all the carts...

feel free, I'm ready to get moving again, please give us a list of who is in each carriage though so we know who they can talk to.

There is no beating up to it Manga xd.png Trust me. No beating up at all, only humiliation.

Nope, not an idiot. A twit. Pretty much she is going to be one of those kinds of girls who seems... like her head is filled with air. Nothing will be able to be drilled into her headand she's going to be way overenthusisastic.

Great, and it looks like Clay is going to have to make sure she doesn't kill herself in the process, which means more fighting for him.

...ah such is the life of an inner-city graffiti artist rolleyes.gif

Don't think I've forgotten our planned Carlie/Clay meeting either SandMessiah. I still can't wait for that wink.gif

Its not like he isn't muddied, bloodied, and smelling like a barnyard xd.png

She's going towards it. You may act as you wish for it. You can act like she is now there or going there. Your choice I gave you an opening for action if you wanted.

She would probably be like YIPPEH! We are going for a ride! and then clap her hands enthusiastically, unless eh was in the prison cart alone. Then she would be bawling like a baby.

Oh my gosh. I am so sorry I haven't posted in a LONG time.

Could I get caught up, possibly? Sorry for pausing Kiril without a response from me. :S