Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

sorry I haven't replied much, I just got Mass Effect 2 and been struggling with my brother on who gets to play, but for today, I won out and got to play for a while

i'm like, lost, just a little bit. I mean, I know what was happening since my last post and then manga's post after that, but then it's like, uuuuuuhh...what?

Would someone please explain what has happened after this post?

Edited by Kira1

Well I know that I walked to the pond insulted Malduk then Sen, Sophia, Mark, Carl (The dark boy hybrid) and the asian hybrid have been led to a cage cart. (Last Manga post tells everything else.) Though for you what would concern you may be after your last post.

okey dokey, thanks Skarx.

Btw, why haven't you posted in the Agnimitra RP? Are you waiting for a certain event or something?

Go ahead and put Clay in a ****** carriage. But when it takes off, He will use that little bit of light and vandalize the carriage with his graffiti tools. He will do this to show he will not be broken!

Oh look at that! Finished Lakshmi's app. I'm going to read over it for errors (and fail to find most of them probably xd.png Tis my way) and you should have it in a matter of minutes Manga.

Sand, I think you're turning into Alina now. Don't ask what that means. But about the vandalism, they won't care. The inside walls of the carriage are covered in writing anyways, blood, scratches and those types of things.

jaina, you forgot to mention that Mark introduced himself too.

Yay! Can't wait to see Lakshmi, Dash. I'm also going to try writing a post for Emilia's reaction. Sorry if it's lame, but it was the only thing I could think of that didn't involve daring Carlie to leave and shooting him in the leg with an arrow. I'm going to leave some room for Breckin's reaction too, when Murder gets back.

Kira, around Danni, nothing much has happened. After that post, Carlie got really pissed off and threw mud at Breckin and Emilia, but neither Murder or I have written a reply yet.

Edit: Darn typo. >.>

Edited by Mangaholic

Feel free to shoot my character in the foot with an arrow ~ Ask Key about this. My characters tend to get hopelessly beat up on. They are injured all the time xd.png

Edited by Dashidragon

He has one or two cans of spray paint left, and that'll be enough to cover all of the blood and other writing. He will leave his mark, just to prove that he will not be broken.

Edit: Feel free to put Lakshmi in the same cart as Clay, otherwise my posts won't be half as fun.

Edited by SandMessiah

Ehh, sorry about that Sand. There's a reason why Clay and Alina are being put in a separate cart. ^^ I'm gonna see if I can get Clay to think that Alina's some insane murderer. ^^

Dash, from what I have in mind, I don't think that it'd be a good idea to cripple Carlie just yet... Later on, maybe. ^^

Did you seriously just say you wanted the twit to be put in the same cart as Clay? Well, if you want Clay to go insane be my guest xd.png She will annoy him into oblivion.

EDIT: AH! I put Lakshmis name instead of Clay xd.png I was refering to my character as the twit, not yours xd.png

Edited by Dashidragon

Oh no, I wasn't going to wake Alina up just yet. It's too soon.

Edited by Mangaholic

Haha. I'm glad xd.png I wouldn't want to offend anyone *pushes over Lakshmi's app to Manga with a bright shiny bow on top*

I just want you to know...

I haz plans for Adarsha >:D

Adarsha? She is Lakshmi's twin sister that disappeared when she was thirteen ~

Uh, does anyone have any good ideas for what special ability a winter fairy could have? I seem to be having some trouble thinking of something good....

Umm, jaina? I don't think Mark and Shira interacted before this, so she doesn't really have anything to apologize for.

He was actually referring to Sophia snapping at him in the pond clearing.

Sorry if it was confusing.

YOu are mistaken Mark with Sophia, she was the one being an little brat with the sword users. xd.png

I don't remember Mark doing it, but thinking Sophia was quite stupid for doing it with Malduk. She also tried to punch Malduk when she first saw him...

thanks SM, that's one that I considered but that's just what every winter faery can do. dry.gif Plus, it has to be something SUPER AWESOME laugh.gif

Creating ice out of thin air? That can be really nice since you can make lot's of things that way.

Dash's Lakshmi Penrose is now part of this, and the form is up, if anyone wishes to view it. ^^

Also, Sand, I have a couple of reasons for not awaking Alina at this moment.

For one, I was planning to wake her up at that place where they're going.

For another thing, I'm also planning to write a rather long post about her waking up, and I don't have the time to right now.

And last, there's a high chance that I won't be available over the course of this weekend, so I'd rather not start a conversation and leave it hanging for three whole days.

So yeah, sorry about that. I probably won't be here the next two or three days. Hopefully, by then, Sess will be free of her exams and stuff to post.

Edit: We also have a new race of Faeries, from Dash, called the L'oeillets.

Edited by Mangaholic