Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

@ Murder: O_o I can't imagine the A/C on at 66 degrees. It was 66 degrees this morning in my house. I ended spending half my morning by the heater. *runs out to check thermometer* It's 71 degrees right now, and I'm still freezing literally. xd.png *wishes she could turn the heater back on*

@ Sess: I was waiting to see if Key would want to reply first, but I'll go and try to write a post. If you want, Evelyn can hurt Kiril, but just don't kill him, since Emilia most likely would give her the slowest, most painful death possible... I think hurting him badly would just give her an arrow in the arm. O_o I'll see if I can write a post. If not, I'll try getting in done tomorrow.

Edit: I wrote "don't kill me." blink.gif Definitely not what I meant... Right... the post. I'll get to it tomorrow morning...

Edit: Never mind. I wrote it. Sorry if it's a bit lacking, but I'm rather sleepy right now...

Edited by Mangaholic

My sister got married today! So yeah I've been real busy today so I'll post tomorrow after work.

Same from me too. ^^

Skarx, Tristen left that place awhile ago, so I don't think sophia should have seen him there.

tongue.gif Haha, I will.... not..... tell her, but thanks I appreciate it! biggrin.gif

I'm still sooooo tired because I just cleaned my room and my room was sooooooo messed up but I'm gonna try and squeeze a post out. blink.gif And see how many smileys I can fit in one OOC post. ohmy.gifwink.giflaugh.gif

cool.gif

Ah. Ok I'll just remove his name, but there should still be more of them outside no?

...We need something to do...

Yeah, there's Belinos, Brunor, Malduk, and Miranda.

Well, when Odio posts, hopefully, we can stuff Gordon in Clay's cart, and when Dash is done with all of her projects, then Lakshmi should be joining Sophia's cart. Depending on how Sess gets Evelyn to react to Kiril's threat, we may or may not have to wait longer for that group to head on over.

I see. Good to know and I hope they react well... Though I would not force anyone to do so. That would be wrong. Join us in the cart people join us. We have cookies! *lying*

Edited by Skarx

I'm going to be a bit inactive for a while on roleplaying. Got grounded and I can't do very good replies on an ipod.

Also, I've got a big art project due in a couple weeks that's sucking up all my time.

Ummm... as long as you're not going to be completely inactive for a couple of weeks, I think it should be fine. It's going to be a while before we can even get Breckin and the rest of them off the stage, considering the pace we're going at.

Skarx, you still didn't fix it yet.

Replied. Wasn't the best but...

Feel free to cut off a finger or something. Hurt her, get her to freak out and pass out. O_e

I actually kind of like the idea of an injury on her. Just don't go too overboard. :S

And she'll probably freak out, shoot electricity, and then pass out.

Or is that too extreme?

I like the direction this is going with electro-girl and sword-guy ^^

I just added a post, finally. Whew! The last few days have been pretty busy.

Okay, well I just fixed the 'Updates' so that there's a link to each of the character's changes, and I checked it, so there shouldn't be any mistakes. The only ones that don't have a link are Carlie's, Clay's, and Lakshmi's. I don't think it should be a problem for Clay, since the only change he underwent was that his eyes turned pitch black and his skin got paler, right?

And just for the sake of it, Rhea, yours was the hardest to get. >_< 180-something pages...

Odio, you don't have to quote what Kiril said. Just leave it like normal like what everyone else did, if that made sense. It looks better that way, and once Gordon actually starts talking to people, it might be a pain to see all those boxes.

Anyways, Happy New Year's Eve! Odio, don't be surprised if I don't look over your stuff until Monday. Most likely, I won't be online for the rest of today and tomorrow, though it shouldn't be a problem, considering the pace of this RP. Well, yeah... Chuc Mung Nam Moi!

Okay, just wanted to apologize to all. I've been going through computer hell since the last time I posted, so please excuse the absence. I am working on getting caught up and I should be back up to speed soon enough. Again, I'm really really really sorry!

I edited in a new charrie intro. :0

Sorry for the length, I had to catch up with you guys!

It's okay Rhea. It's my fault for not doing it earlier. I just didn't realize that you posted that much. O_o

Key, great to see you back! biggrin.gif I'm glad your computer's back to normal now.

Also, Odio has a new character, Gregor Vincent Saint-Helens, as well as two new fey, the Wraithings and the Vesuulis.

hey, if you need me to post, just bother me about it. Send a PM or something telling me to get my butt over there to post. ^^ In a nice way of course~

Edited by Kira1

Get you butt over here Kira! xd.png

What? You said we could tell you. Heh. Just wish the outside would move on so we in cage could have more stuff to do.

Good for your third place. I seem to know one of the firsts ones... #1 or 2 : Polos. How can you guys post so much!? O.o

It's beyond my imagination.

Yeah, Rhea, how do you people post so much?! I looked at 'today's top ten posters' a couple days ago, and it said you made 80 posts. O_o

I wouldn't say that to you, Kira. biggrin.gif

Dun worry, Skarx. Sophia and the gang will soon have another member joining them... once I can figure out what to post. :\ It feels weird posting the exact same thing over and over for how they're caught and dragged back.

I wouldn't say that to you, Kira. biggrin.gif

Aw, you're so sweet. >w<

@Skarx: You want me to post? O.o lol

I should go see what's been happening since I last looked through the RP.

You go and do that Kira. ^^

Btw, Murder, if you happen to drop by here on your Iphone, could you please tell me how much onger you're going to be grounded?

Odio, do you want me to make a post in response to the awe-struck Greg, or do you plan on having Greg head into the carriage after his astonishment dies away?

Once all of the characters get into the carts, is it fine if I only allow two (real-life) days for them to converse before I drop them off at their next destination? Once they're there, they'll have a bit more time (most likely three days, unless I need more time) to talk to the certain people I'm sticking them with (whom I already have in mind) until I've finished with the post necessary to move the post along. Hopefully, that made sense, and hopefully everyone's fine with that, right?

That sounds good to me. I didn't want to assume too much and just head in without letting your guys rough him up a little. laugh.gif So, I guess you can post if you feel like, or I can just go ahead and walk him in.

I think I've taken a long enough break from RPing... It's been like months. 0.o I really need to get back into the hang of it.

Mind if you guys got me more up to speed and if I took the last spot of the storm one?

My post is also a bit of, let's get things moving, my character is dying of boredom post

My post is also a bit of, let's get things moving, my character is dying of boredom post

*tries to pull jaina over to the Agnimitra RP for her to fix her post because of the Stick situation*

we're kinda waiting on you, hun.

hm, maybe i should post something in Midsummer...