Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

ARG! I came back to see lots of post in the cart! omg! *Calm down*

Well I posted xd.png

And true we need to move. Waiting until Friday is fine for me but I feel like some will still not have answered then.

As for the beating xd.png

Sophia had the front row seat to see it...

Edited by Skarx

Well, like I said, I'd post after two people posted. It's pretty short though. Thank you Murder and Kira!

Well, Breckin doesn't really know Evelyn's past, and taking his own history into consideration, I doubt he would feel bad for her anyway. Though, between Evelyn and Sophia (sorry for dragging your charrie into this, Skarx), I would have to say Sophia has a worse attitude. At least Evelyn actually has a reason for how berserk she just went.

xd.png

Well she does have an attitude I'm glad I succeeded in doing that! *Proud of itself*

Sophia may not be such a b**** all the time depending on what happens though. Who knows. I'm having fun doing it though. Sorry for all I have insulted so far.

Sorry for all I have insulted so far.

Lol, the characters in this RP have been so mean to each other! I still have to go read the IC new posts. *hurries off*

edit: LOL Skarx!

Edited by Odio

Lol, the characters in this RP have been so mean to each other!

That's what I thought the first time I read it over. xd.png

Anyway, I came up with an app that Manga's pleased with, and she made some edits and approved it. Hopefully it'll be up soon.

Working on my intro post now; again, Manga briefed me on what should happen. I'll try to have it up by tomorrow to not make you guys wait too long IRL, but it may be pushed to some time the day after tomorrow. ><

ETA; Whew, that took me awhile! But once I started writing, I simply couldn't stop. xd.png There's my intro post up. :3

Edited by lilyice

Well, like you could guess from what Lily said, we have two new charries joining us, Varianne Addalane from Rosella and Kathy Olivia Carnday from Lily. And yes, they'll be adding to the rage of this RP, judging from what's in their form.

Also, Lily, just saying, the dome stage and the carriages are in two separate places, so I don't think Kathy could have been able to see both of them in the same place.

Skarx, I think the only people Sophia met whom she didn't insult are Alina and Sen, right? Or just Sen? I don't remember, but it might help in my planning for how Alina reacts to seeing Sophia again. biggrin.gif That'll be fun.

>< We need a map of Forest Park, lol.

So then... the carriages are by the gate, yes? The dome stage is a bit further in then?

Also, all NPCs except for Kiril and Emilia are in the clearing with the carriages, right? And can someone direct me to their intro posts as well? I want to know what they look like. >>

Edited by lilyice

Ha. I had the same thought about the charcaters being mean to each other as well. I like them because of that. xd.png Varianne will probably be a great contributor to that too, as a heads up.

Hopefully, I can not get distracted and get my intro post up soon.

EDITED: Well, I didn't get distracted. But I also didn't know how to start (always the hardest part). So I didn't start until I had about two hours of computer time left... Still ot done with it, but it's shaping up nicely! (4 pages of words with font size 12 and font of Times New Roman.) Yipee for what would probably be my longest intro ever.

P.S. Nice intro, lilyice!

Edited by Rosella Surmane

xd.png

Sen and Alina are the only one I have been nice to it seems. You can find Sophia and Alina conversation stating at the end of P4. Alina ran away from Sophia thinking she was the killer, then hit a tree, then I woke you up like a nice person and we talked, then you got beat up and Sophia tried to hit Malduk the scared man and my history of insults then begun...

What did you find funny Odio?

Edited by Skarx

Sorry about that Lily. >_< Yes to the first part. As for for the NPCs by the carriages, it's everyone except Emilia, Kiril, Hadyn, Rhiannon, and Tristen. So, it's only four of the Umbralatronis.

Here's Evelyn's intro post: Here

Gordon's: Here

Mark's: Here

Can't wait for your intro post, Rosella ^^

Skarx, I guess then Alina has no reason to insult Sophia when they meet again unless she's still in a bad mood when she wakes up xd.png Can't wait til I finally get to wake her up.

Yay! Dash posted! I still have to read it though...

xd.png I meant the intro posts for the Umbralatronis. I don't have a clear image of how they look like in my mind.

And much thankies, Rose. :3 I can't wait to see your intro. ^^

Edited by lilyice

What did you find funny Odio?

This:

”Come on, he’s just changing like us. He’s just much grosser than us.”

and this:

Do stay away from me I don’t want any of your dead skin on me.

LOL

Odio : OH xd.png Heh glad you liked it.

Manga : Can't wait until the only other character Sophia has not insulted comes back. She's quite worried about her. Surprise, surprise, Sophia can worry about people rather than insult them. I blame the waffles and the penguins.

xd.png Yikes, sorry Lily. I totally fail at understanding what people want. Just ask Sand.

Actually, there wasn't really an intro to the Umbralatronis. I just threw them out there. The only one that actually got a semi-proper intro was Rhiannon, and I don't think you'll be needing Rhiannon's just yet. I just wrote some quick description of each of them.

Belinos and Brunor are both in their fifty-somethings, with black hair shot with streaks of gray and dark brown eyes. They both have scabbards hanging at their sides. Belinos is the older, and the taller as well, standing at 6'2. Brunor is 5'9.

Malduk was slightly younger than them, with frightening scars on his face, which you could probably guess from what Sophia called him. His eyes are dark brown too, and he's 5'7. He has a sword too.

Miranda is in her thirties, with curly, black hair. She stands at 5'6. Currently, she has her whip coiled around her hand.

Emilia is a 22-year-old girl with light blue eyes and short, blonde hair that she has tied up in a ponytail. She currently has her quiver and her bow slung across her back, and she's sort of dragging Kiril army-style back to the carriages.

Kiril is 26 years old, standing at 5'9. He has curly, brown hair and dark gray eyes. Right now, he's sort of covered in blood and whatnot.

Yeah, sorry about that. It's weird how I remember the ages of the younger folk better than I do the middle-aged people. When Hadyn and Rhiannon come back into play, I'll post their appearances up again, though that post will probably cover it anyway.

Is that what you meant, Lill, or did I fail to comprehend again? xd.png

Sophia's worried about her?! That actually surprises me. I thought she just thought Alina some random fool and forgot about her.

Well, I'm not going to post about Emilia walking back until everyone near her posts, so that no one gets lost out in the dust. I'll also write something up concerning Kathy later, if that's fine with you.

Edit: I put up the links to the transformations of Lakshmi and Varianne as well.

Edited by Mangaholic

Well she is. After all she didn't hate you, though she did think you were a weird girl. She also saw you get badly beaten up by Malduk and though you had been killed bleeding you you did. She hates the Umbralatonis even more because of that and linked to this she think of Alina.

She does not hate everyone now no? <3

Edited by Skarx

Lol biggrin.gif So at least there's one person Alina can trust. ^^ Though the way I'm planning to have Alina wake up into, Sophia might get the idea that Alina really deserved to get beat up. Either that, or she'll think that Alina got a major concussion xd.png Well, I can't guarantee that she'll still be a psychopath when they meet again, since it depends on how the others react to her first. But I can't say too much. ^^ It's a secret til then. Just prepare to die from reading such boringness.

Well, Sophia's already got Sen to be nice to. smile.gif They already seem attached, in a sibling way of course.

Ah, thanks Manga! That was exactly what I'm looking for. :3

For some reason, I had a notion that the Umbralatronis were the same age as the teens. xd.png I'll go change up my post in a bit.

Just saying, whoever's by the carriages still need to answer Kathy. So it's completely fine with me.

Edited by lilyice

I was wondering, just to be sure because I don't think it's been mentioned yet. Do the carriages have windows?

edit: I was gonna have Greg reply to Varianne's knock, but then I realized she might be knocking on the other carriage, so I decided not to.

Edited by Odio

Well, Rhiannon and Hadyn are around their age, just a bit older. That’s probably why I’m making them more important. I’ll see if I write a post concerning Kathy, though I’ll leave Varianne out of it. The Umbra will probably be too preoccupied with Kathy to notice her. Don’t hold me to my word though. I'm sort of not supposed to be on.

Thanks Odio! biggrin.gif I would rather Varianne be knocking on the other carriage, since that’s the one where all of the Dark and Winter hybrids are going, but I’m waiting to see what Rose has to say about it.

But at least we’re almost ready to move on. We just need Breckin, Danni, and Sadine to follow Emilia, and Lakshmi to get to Forest Park, and then the plot moves on. ^^

Edit: The big carriage has two huge windows on both sides, but there are iron bars, sort of like a jail cell's would be. The smaller has only a tiny slit. I believe I said that it was 6 inches long and 3 inches wide.

Edited by Mangaholic

....*struts off to go fix that*

:V

Edit: Has anyone seen Key? I haven't seen her post in a long time.

Edited by MurderMayhemxx