Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Thanks, Kira, and thanks for the bump, Lily.

I'm feeling so lazy right now. Spring break is over, and I've barely done anything. ;-;

Haha, not like it did much, as the thread's fallen back to the 3rd page again. ;_;

It seems like I'm not really needed for the time being but I just wanted ya'll to know that my uni finals are from Apr 11-21 so I've been really busy studying lately.

Also I'm going back to China from Apr 30 - Jun 18 but I should have internet so it probably won't be too much trouble. Obviously I won't be online as often but I should be able to write up a post or two during that time if you guys need me. ^^

Oh wow, that's a long time to be gone. .____. That sounds like a lot of fun, though! I wish I could go back east one day.

As inconvenient as it might be to you, I really hope you'll have to write a post or two before you come back. >< Thanks for the heads-up!

On a side note, I managed to finish Hadyn's post and a fifth of Sadine's post, and then I lost the papers. I just managed to find them yesterday. thank heavens for that. I think I would be raging if I had to rewrite all that.

AP testing is next week for me, and then I'm free. 8D Or at least until I have to start on college applications. /sighs

As I said, it won't be a problem. ^^ I'm already settled in and everything, and again, I have internet here. :3 I'm still checking both threads regularly!

Hope we get to see the posts soon. <3

And good luck on your tests and applications! I hope you get into the college/uni you want. ^^

I so hate writers block. But I am starting myself on a write-something-anything-every-day thing, so hopefully it will help. Last night I wrote about two paragraphs of Jade!! Hopefully that will spark something.

I need to go post now that I'm back...

In other news, I've started myself a little writing blog on tumblr in the interest of breaking out of my two-year writer's block. Just a place to write something--a few paragraphs at least--every day. Just posted a Concord-bit today--doesn't qualify as an MS post of course, but it's something to help me get back in his head. Hopefully I'll be recovered and up and posting soon!! Edited by Elsendor

Wow, sorry you guys. >< My teachers decided that the last weeks of school were the best time to stack the project load on us. And then after that, my computer hath died again. I think there's no fixing it this time. OTL Needless to say, I will continue to be sparse on the computer. At least I don't really have to make an IC post until Nessie and Kenosis write theirs first.

Thanks for posting, though, jaina! (:

And ooooh! Writer's blog!

Eep, so sorry to hear that, Manga!! Best of luck figuring out that pickle. -hugs-

Nessie is working on her posts. Painfully slowly, but working on them. She's doing some summer classes and getting ready to start tutoring and still bashing her head against a wall, writing-wise, but she will get the damn things written and damned if she doesn't. XP

Edited by Elsendor

Both fortunately and unfortunately, not much. It's been deathly quiet around here. :/ Partly my fault for having work this summer. -sigh- But, um, I dunno whether or not you were around when my boyfriend hopped in... ^.^ He's playing a third dark hybrid named Anrion, goes by Kenosis.

Don't worry! I won't let this die. I'm just being a lazybum right now.

Aaaand we still have to get a new computer.

Murder, you're alive!!!!

I don't really remember anymore when you disappeared, but you can wake Breckin up right now. ^-^

/bump/

In other news, I'm still alive. Just busy with classes and work and tutoring obligations. I'm trying to do a 500 words a day thing though so that by the time I actually have time I will have some amount of writing juices flowing. And stuff.

Also, I just FINALLY got the tablet I've been wanting for eight years woot! Will eventually get around to trying to draw character. XPPPP

Back in school in a week! Hopefully I shall get back to writing at that time. If I fail to, it is because emotional issues are blocking RP significantly right now. I'm praying they'll be resolved.

EDIT: In other news, I was practicing my painting yesterday and I accidentally'd Concord. Really badly. Ignore the scars, because they suck and I was mostly just doodling. His dad's a much better artist than I am, obviously. .

EDIT: Do me a favour and don't poke too much around my tumblr? I would link to the dA upload but dA is blocked right now. But my tumblr sucks and is full of reblogging nonsense and really bad art.

Edited by Elsendor

Wow...just popping in to say that this sounds like a wonderful RP. Would it ever be recontinued...?

Indeed! This RP sounds wonderful! I'd love to sign up if it ever continues (with a strong preference for a Rose Court character, but I'm willing to accept another court if necessary).

Thanks, you guys. It's nice to see that there's interest even after the RP's death. xd.png

If this is ever restarted, it'll probably be private, but if I decide otherwise, I'll let you two know. [:

I miss this rp sooooo much...If rehosting it an issue I know other places that would be glad to see it.

Apparently I'm still stuck in the past. <.<

I wouldn't mind this story getting started again either, but I doubt it will happen.