Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

It's hard to tell your joke on the internet. Fine he won't leave. And all you need is a good burst of wind.

Lily, I think I'll just have the Umbra start to answer her question, and in the middle of their reply, Varianne comes along and interrupts them, and then Kathy can go crazy on Varianne if she'd like. Is that fine with you?

Perfectly fine. smile.gif

And Rose, I love reading your RP posts. You deserve it. ^^ I was going to nominate Manga/Dash also, but Sess beat me to it. tongue.gif

I'm sorry, Sand, if I pissed you off. If it makes you feel better, I'll stop joking around with you.

I'm not pissed, I just thought you made a mistake. It's fine if you joke around with me, don't hope for me to get it though.

MOOOOO.

That is evelyn's expression right now.

Anyone want to join Sword of Nyx? It's a new rp I created with a couple people from here already part of it. We need more people, specifically demons and humans. At least give it a read. smile.gif

Thanks, Lilyice. smile.gif I enjoy reading your posts as well, like the last one. Kathy's retort is hilarious. I'm not sure who to nominate since I don't spend too much time in the actual RP section. xd.png

Maybe I'll drop by Sword of Nyx. smile.gif But don't bet on me joining too much; I don't want to overfill my plate. rolleyes.gif

I've looked through sword of nyx and I like it a lot but I didn't have any character ideas pop up in my head so I figured I'd let the creative juices soak for awhile lol.

And I wanted to do some nominating for the hall of fame but I couldn't decide who to nominate!

So who exactly wanted to pick a fight with a storm faery? once they arrive at the destination, feel free to provoke Shira. And let me know in advance

Rosella two things,

I love your character,

and I love how she seems to be a conspiracy theorist.

Edited by jaina

Varianne makes me laugh. laugh.gif She is just so full of luff. <3

I guess we'll wait for Manga's reply then. Kathy's probably too deep in thought to have heard Varianne's response to her.

Anyway, do we know how we're going to get Kathy and Varianne into the carriages? They're not likely to go willingly. And I get the feeling we've stayed in Forest Park for long enough. xd.png

Great insult, Lily ^^ It's too bad Kathy and Varianne couldn't have just kept on going at each other. That would be fun to read. ^^

And that was a cool theory that Varianne came up with, Rose. I wouldn't have thought of that ^^

No, I have no idea how they're going to get in. =_= I'm sure something will come up though... hopefully.

Sadine went peacefully after feeling bad for Kiril.

Breckin agreed from the beginning.

Gordon went because of Evelyn.

Alina got knocked unconscious.

Clay got tackled down.

Lakshmi has yet to come.

Sen got caught by Malduk and was dragged back.

Sophia was dragged back too.

Mark went along relatively peacefully.

Shira agreed in the beginning.

Danni got threatened into following.

Evelyn got knocked unconscious.

Carlie is secretly tailing along...

Greg got caught as well.

We could choose one of those methods, I guess. xd.png I really don't know though.

I'll be off now, writing a reply. wink.gif

I think Shira (my character) and Breckin, are either smart to go along without a fight, or stupid to go along without questioning them

No, I have no idea how they're going to get in. =_= I'm sure something will come up though... hopefully.

Sadine went peacefully after feeling bad for Kiril.

Breckin agreed from the beginning.

Gordon went because of Evelyn.

Alina got knocked unconscious.

Clay got tackled down.

Lakshmi has yet to come.

Sen got caught by Malduk and was dragged back.

Sophia was dragged back too.

Mark went along relatively peacefully.

Shira agreed in the beginning.

Danni got threatened into following.

Evelyn got knocked unconscious.

Carlie is secretly tailing along...

Greg got caught as well.

six of us were basically forced to come through extreme methods, and only two agreed to go peacefully from the beginning, lol.

I kinda feel bad for not posting for a while, but don't feel like I have much to respond to...

Anyways, sorry.

So who exactly wanted to pick a fight with a storm faery? once they arrive at the destination, feel free to provoke Shira. And let me know in advance

I just thought it would be really cool to have a storm fairy fight a winter fairy.

Sorry about the randomness of my post. I just had to get that little bit over with and out of the way, it's been itching to get written. (pun) rolleyes.gif Anyways.... ya. ninja.gif

alright odio, when they get to the destination, we can have a fight, I think Shira will avoid using her knives though, she's not out to kill

Sure, use your knives on the dark fey, yet when it's any other fey...

Edited by SandMessiah

:-P not my fault you got on her bad side, though at this point she's more likely to punch someone out then kill them.

lol @ what Sand said.

Weeell maybe they can fight once their powers are more developed? I don't think it would be much of a fight at this point. But Gordon would totally kick Shira's butt. ;D laugh.gif

you think so? she does judo after all. but anyhow, you reply in mono soon odio?

Thanks, jaina. smile.gif Varianne's brain likes to go to the darker side of things. I suspect she even thinks that birds chirping happily is annoying.

I like Kathy too. Especially her insult at Varianne. Genius. xd.png

Thanks, Manga. smile.gif I only came up with that after Varianne thought Emillia was a murderess. Then I remembered Varianne thinking they were a cult in her dream.

Quite a number of them got knocked unconscious or dragged back. xd.png Haha. If there were a fight, Varianne will fight madly (and get defeated within a few moments) then follow when she figured it's hopeless. She wouldn't like being dragged. xd.png

Ooh, I wonder what the battle between a winter and storm hybrid would be like.

Lol, no actually I was just talkin smack. I'm pretty sure her ka-ra-te skills would outwin his untrained clumsy punches. I dunno, he is pretty buff though. laugh.gif

And ya I just posted over there. Sorry for the mushiness. *gags*

Oh ya look what I found!

Global Cooling say what?

edit: Ninja'd. dry.gif

Ooh, I wonder what the battle between a winter and storm hybrid would be like.

I'm imagining lots of awesomeness!

Edited by Odio

My character is so underpowered...

What was the TVTropes saying? "Blessed with Suck or Cursed with Awesome..."

Ya Greg's a little too gary-stu but they are supposed to save the world right?

Bwahaha it'd be fun to have Kathy and Varianne keep going at each other, but I figured the plot had to move along. Maybe a later time. xd.png

I think Kathy'll be interested enough to go willingly, actually. Wait no, maybe not. Since she's pretty protective of Jonathan and Jason, she wouldn't want to leave them alone with her good-for-nothing father. She'll probably get dragged off, in that case. tongue.gif

Thanks Rose. ^^

Actually, I'm not so sure about the entire 16-year-olds saving the world thing. laugh.gif It's not just Sen. x3

ETA: Awww poor Sen. He's not lame! *gives encouragement* :3

Edited by lilyice