Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Ha. Sorry for the immense boredom I put you guys through. xd.png I couldn't help the long post; it's been months.

Yeah, I thoght the Umbra would be younger as well. xd.png But I like it that their age varies. smile.gif

When Varianne meets one of them, especially the fiesty/overly cheerful ones, be prepared for drama!

Have I mentioned that my current favorite character in this role-play is Sen? The posts are funny.

P.S. Varianne just knocked on the carriage containing the Dark and Winter hybrids, not that she knows that. *Evil laugh.

Edited by Rosella Surmane

I'll have Evelyn wake up once we arrive at a destination. Feel free to use her unconscious form as an NPC.

So manga, we're going to just pack everyone up and head off now since it's past Friday right?

Well, we're pretty close to that happening anyway. I'll just post about Emilia walking all the way back there, and the other Umbra adults reacting to Kathy. Hopefully, Key will be able to post by tomorrow... and Kira should post too.

Thank you Rose! Sand, that means you can post for Clay now. ^^

So, Sess, if you won't wake up Evelyn, is it okay if they put her in the front of the carriage, where the driver would be? I think they'd be more concerned about her being as badly injured as she is, so they probably wouldn't leave her with the others.

Hey manga, would the humans following Emilia notice the horse that she spoke to? Or was she too far ahead of them?

I don't know. That's up to you, really.

She may have been running, and she may be really fact, but considering the fact that she had drag some unconscious guy with her, I'm pretty sure Breckin and the others could keep up with her. Maybe not Gordon, though, because he's carrying Evelyn.

Besides, she sort of slowed down once she got to where they were originally supposed to meet, so any laggers could have easily caught up to her.

You're welcome, manga. smile.gif

I'm now not sure what to post about. xd.png Oh, wait. I think somthing just came... I'll try posting today!

And ouch, there goes Evelyn.

Can I have her wake up in the middle of the carriage ride or something, and can Gordon be nearby so she can flip out?

Lol, ya I had to re-do that post a little cuz at first I had it, "he touched her, and she shivered..." and that just sounded to creepy to me ohmy.gifxd.png

But yeah fun times. Yay Gordon's coming into his pooowerrrr *does a jig*

For some reason I really want him to get into an elemental battle with a storm fairy.

gah, sorry, i'll post now! I was playing world of warcraft all afternoon...lol >w<

Must make post! Bah, I have part of it in my brain, but I'm going to have dinner and tuition soon and I still have things to check on... Maybe, just maybe I can get it today, but don't be hopeful at all. rolleyes.gif

Can I have her wake up in the middle of the carriage ride or something, and can Gordon be nearby so she can flip out?

She can wake up in the middle of the carriage ride, but Gordon can't be nearby because I'm sort of stuffing the Winter and Dark hybrids into the old, squishy cart, as they're being shipped off to a different section of the place they're going to. Is that fine with you?

For some reason I really want him to get into an elemental battle with a storm fairy.

I suggest that Gordon go pick on Shira when they finally meet.

Thanks Kira!

I suggest that Gordon go pick on Shira when they finally meet.

sounds fun, let me know when it starts

Uhh... Sand, sorry to burst your bubble, but there's only one person in the cart with Clay, which is obviously Alina. The only thing that happened was that Varianne is knocking on the door, and Clay is supposed to do something, like threaten to kill her or something like that.

Heehee haha! I made posty! I hope there's nothing wrong in it... Right now, my poor feeble brain is easily confused. Actually, my brain probably always had been that way... So yeah.

Ooh, this is not going to be pretty. xd.png

Varianne just had to go and provoke Kathy, didn't she? tongue.gif

I'll have a post up by tonight; I have to go soon.

ETA: Unless... Manga, do you want the Umbra to respond to Kathy first, or just have her react to Varianne without the answers she's desperately waiting to hear? xd.png

Edited by lilyice

First off, he threaten to kill Tristen, because Clay thinks he assaulted Alina. Second thing, since the door was not properly locked...could he open the door and escape? And before you say it he still has his glider.

But Sand, don't you wanna see where the carriages are going to? That would be cool if he got chased down by a pegasus in the air...

edit: ARRGGHH! *charlie brown impression* I wish people around here would post more often so I could post more often. lol

Edited by Odio

Hehe. Varianne's nearly as cold as ice and harder.

Varianne doesn't mean to provoke Kathy, but sh definitely won't regret it since she won't think it's her fault. xd.png

Cool, Rhea. 0.o I never actually took part in it.

I actually got nominated. O.o By lilyice. Cool... Thanks.

A pegasus chasing a teenager in the air... I can only imagine what the padestrians would think if they saw that... xd.png

O.o Ohh, Sess nominated me and MS. Thanks biggrin.gif

Sand, first off: that was a joke. I was just poking fun at how prone Clay is to threatening to kill people. I didn't mean it seriously, if that's what you thought.

Second thing: I hope you don't mind, but I would appreciate it if he didn't attempt an escape. I probably wouldn't care at any other point in the RP (except the one coming up and possibly another), but I have a couple of reasons why I'm being so bossy. The main one would be simply because I'm getting anxious to get all of the hybrids to that place, so that I can actually post for the two charries that I actually enjoy posting for, and thus move the plot along. The second would be that there are still two pegasus standing somewhere near the door, so I doubt he would be able to open the door without them getting on top of him. (They were ignoring Varianne, if anyone's wondering why they didn't attack her). Also, don't you have to leap off a high point of altitude in order to actual get the high glider going, or am I thinking of something else?

Lily, I think I'll just have the Umbra start to answer her question, and in the middle of their reply, Varianne comes along and interrupts them, and then Kathy can go crazy on Varianne if she'd like. Is that fine with you?

I'm sorry. I can't post right now. I have to catch up on some of my homework, as well as eat dinner, so I probably won't be able to post until later this night.