Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Oh, now you've got her on her sassy streak once again! My head is filled with comebacks for everything Carlie said, but I do believe the other people in the area should have a chance to respond before another Sadie battle beings. biggrin.gif I am tempted to just write down a post about insults to this boy turned mucky lake monster! xd.png

Scary. O.o I'd like to see just how angry Sadie can get. I have an idea of what can be said that might get Carlie to do what they say, but it doesn't exactly use the word "DARE."

Edit: That was weird. Somehow, the post got sent in by itself just now. blink.gif

So, like I was saying, would it still work, Dash, or does the word "DARE" actually have to be used?

Sand, I hope you don't mind if Clay gets beaten to a pulp, because what he said just really really pissed them off...aside from Rhiannon, who's still...not quite there.

I'll post tomorrow. ^^ I'd like to see how Breckin reacts to the crazy swamp monster who happens to be covered in mud and blood.

Edited by Mangaholic

so we're getting everyone gathered I hope? I've picked up that some people are apparently going to be having their characters fight, so is anything else interesting going on?

I know that. I would have gone with the option of dragging Evelyn and Danni back, but there are five hybrids and only two Umbras, so that's not very likely to happen. Also, we're waiting on Sess right now, who, according to Murder, is busy with her exams.

So, it would...be nice if somehow, everyone just fell to cooperating. Think of some awesome reason, like what Key did, because I'm really anxious to move this on, so I can bring Alina back in, and show just how crazy she can be.

Haha, pesky fairies!

laugh.giflaugh.gif

If you don't mind the fact that he might kill Tristen one day, i don't mind.

Edited by SandMessiah

Hmmm...I don't know about that just yet. Tristen still has his significance, but after that, Clay can go ahead and do so, but then he'd probably set everyone (meaning the Umbras and the Faerie Courts, aside from the Dark and Winter) vying for his head.

What I mean is that he'd only be making public opinion of hybrids worse.

Considering Clay's track record at the moment, he would be more like to just beat him into a bloodier pulp.

Edited by SandMessiah

I mean like what has happened.

Times beaten up: 3

Times humiliated: 2

Swear count: 10

That sort of thing.

Edit: I forgot to add 's

Edited by SandMessiah

Haha I feel like Breckin is just one of those guys who lets ******* things slip.

This will be an interesting relationship him and Carlie have.

Sophia found someone else to get angry at. xd.png

For no real reason at that.

Funny how Sen tell them the basic of having a larger population.

Somehow, I get the feeling everyone misinterpreted what Tristen met by "the real world." He just meant that none of them knew what true suffering was, which is considered "real world," not the Downworld.

Oooh, this isn't even mad for her. xd.png She is suuuch the redhead stereotype. It's a good thing she's pretty, rich, and dances nicely, otherwise, I'm not sure people would like her much. The posts about the family that some of us are going to have to write will be interesting. I can see it now.

Sadine dropped the note on the table and ran out of the apartment.

Dear Mother and Father,

I have just connected with my fairy blood. Please do not cut off my credit cards. I still love you both.

Love,

Sadine Leila Piromane.

I know, but I'm having fun with an angry Sophia who just want to bother Trastan as much as possible since she can beat him.

xd.png

Edited by Skarx

I wish Alina could join in on all this rage. xd.png Oh well, I'll stick with her waking up as some really insane and seemingly possessed girl. ^^

Key: Now my dear Key... What exactly is the stereotypical redhead? I would like to know considering half of my family are redheads biggrin.gif

Murder: Anger is always fun.

It is an interesting relationship to say in the least.

Manga: No. As long as Carlie percieves whatever it is as a challenge to his strength to endure whatever it is, he'll do it. If you can convince him he can prove his 'manliness' by sticking around and hearing them out, he won't put up a fight.

Too lazy to edit my post atm

Edit: Never mind, found the strength

Edited by SandMessiah

*Walk around aimlessly*

Someone wants a cookie?

I'm sorry. My computer was screwed up because of the multiple blackouts. I'm working on a post right now, but if I don't get one through today, assume that there was another power outage.

Key would like a cookie!

Manga, that royally sucks! Good luck trying to battle the will of the mighty god of power outages. He is rather powerful and his pursuits are arbitrary.

Edited by Key2Universe